Lady Gaga: Why Just Sings About Sex

She is odd, she is hot and she is erotic. Lady Gaga insists always erotic acts, such as the mystery threesome she recently confessed, are for pure enjoyment.

The 25-year-old superstar told the appropriately named Bang Showbiz: ‘Sex is an inspiration for everyone and I don’t think there is one song that’s ever been written that sex wasn’t part of.

That’s what makes the world go round. I don’t know if threesomes make the world go round but I suppose they’re fun.’

But she added: ‘Young kids should wait as long as they can before they have sex.’

Gaga told a magazine a few months ago that she didn't enjoy sex until recently.

‘I never actually enjoyed sex until two years ago. It was a proper monogamous relationship in which I felt free enough to trust and I had enough self-love.

'Sex is the ultimate expression of vulnerability and for me it was important to know that it was a proper relationship so it was sex as a source of love and nothing else,’ she said.

She spilled the beans in a bid to convince fans about the virtues of safe sex.

‘I have always asked a guy to be tested and to use protection, which was always my rule.

'Otherwise you’re playing Russian roulette,’ she told Grazia magazine.

 

Related Posts by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews