Misinterpretation - I Got It Wrong Again

Misinterpretation - I Got It Wrong AgainI was never a lover of the pop group Queen, their dress style, their hair, their choreography on stage, well that is apart from some of their music.

Their music was very popular, with their records reaching number one in the UK and many others countries charts on many occasions, and being played continually on the radio, they grew on me.

I hardly ever listen to the lyrics of songs, never search out the hidden meaning, the messages other people seem to hear, perhaps I am more interested in the musical arrangement, the interplay of the individual instruments, but, after a few plays the lyrics get into my subconscious, and I often find that I am singing along with the song, or that the words pop-up into my thoughts, my inner mind.

So it was with Queen's song Bohemian Rhapsody, a masterpiece of a song, an operatic piece in its' own right, giving a story which flows with the music,

Related Posts by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews