sunny leone

images Sunny Leone Latest And sunny leone. sunny_leone_072.
  • sunny_leone_072.



  • bagha
    07-11 10:56 AM
    Here's my situation:
    On H1 with company A since 2001. Current extension is valid till July 2010.
    Eb3-India I-140 Approved, Filed I-485 more than 180 days ago.

    Now I want to transfer my H1B using AC21. My questions are:
    1. If my current employer revokes I-140 what are the implications on my I-485?
    2. If I don't get my green card til my new H1B (after transfer) expires, do I get another extension even if my company A revokes my I-140?

    Thanks in advance.





    wallpaper sunny_leone_072. sunny leone. IMG_2011 - Sunny Leone
  • IMG_2011 - Sunny Leone



  • prinive
    02-12 09:36 PM
    ROW - Rest of World

    :confused:I apologize for my ignorance but
    what is ROW ??





    sunny leone. Sunny Leone - Green Dress
  • Sunny Leone - Green Dress



  • jsb
    06-17 01:56 PM
    I like this news even if it is rumor. I have 3 live examples of the CTS guys that are not even eligible for H1 came on L1 (Project Manager) and applied in EB1 and all got Green Cards in 9 months. Their pay is even peanuts. Why USCIS does not check the pay stubs for these L1s?

    Write to the Ombudsman. His office works on such issues, and makes recommendations on USCIS working improvements.





    2011 IMG_2011 - Sunny Leone sunny leone. Sunny Leone
  • Sunny Leone



  • vinabath
    10-24 11:01 AM
    If you join Microsoft , you might get less salary but they pay your insurance 100%. Is microsoft selling insurance to you?? its just a benefit/perk being an employee of microsoft.

    same thing here too... pre-approved labor is just a perk/benefit offered by employer to hire you with less salary. so if you think you sacrificed your salary to get to cut the line for getting GC then you are thinking right.if not please stop thinking like socialist.

    It all about money and business brother.



    more...


    sunny leone. Sunny Leone Image
  • Sunny Leone Image



  • django.stone
    09-17 02:18 PM
    Do you have any data to back your claim? I beleive there are more EB2 China numbers than India. I remember seeing some data a while back where Indian EB2 & Eb3 ratio was close to 50% where as China it was 80% EB2 to 20% EB3. Which makes me think there are more EB2 china than india.

    You need to multiply ratio with total to get absolute EB2 numbers. If China total is 100, 80% of 100 is, 80 and if India total is 1000, 60% of 1000 is 600. I think people are saying here that in absolute terms India EB2 > China EB2.





    sunny leone. Sunny Leone Picture
  • Sunny Leone Picture



  • samay
    07-15 05:10 PM
    Dear Attorney,

    A million thanks for this website. I have a unique problem and I humbly request your expert advice on my situation.

    I am a physical therapist from India who got 221(g) after H1B interview. 221g tells me to take and pass the physical therapy licensing exam before they could issue the visa. I have Visa Screen certificate from CGFNS, educational equivalency report and approval letter to take NPTE exam(licensing exam) from physical therapy state board of Maryland.

    The problem is that, licensing exam is offered only in US mainland and to take the exam they should have given me H1B visa. I even submitted to the consular officer, USCIS memo on H-1B Specialty Occupation Licensure Requirements dated March 21, 2008 regarding 1 year temporary approval, still she gave me 221g.

    One more interesting thing is that 3 of my friends who had the H1B interview with the same set of documents and without licence, with other consular officers on same day, was stamped visa without a question on licence.

    Kindly advice me if there is any way I shall sucessfully appeal on 221(g) and get the H1B visa stamped. Thank you very much in advance and god bless you. With lots of regards,

    John
    Do you have an attorney. If yes then contact him if not then please contact me and we can discus your successful appeal.



    more...


    sunny leone. Sunny Leone middot; « Back
  • Sunny Leone middot; « Back



  • BharatPremi
    12-14 04:30 PM
    I know what I am about to say will trigger a lot of reaction and some resentment, but it has to be said on behalf of those who are not Indian. I think the per country limit is to ensure that people of all nationalities and races have an equal opportunity to obtain a green card and to ensure that no one nationality, group, or even sector (i.e. IT) monopolizes the so few visas that are available. In fact, in the visa lottery, countries become excluded when the number of immigrants from them reach a certain point, so we are lucky they do not do that in the Employment-based system!

    I think that by wanting to remove the per country limit so more Indians can avail of the green card quota is both asking for "special treatment" and a slap in the face for all the non-Indian IV members. The more I read the threads on this site, the more I feel that this organization is geared just to one ethnic group. I am sure that Indians probably make up the majority of members, but the founders of IV (I hope) did not want this organization to become one-sided! Please be considerate of ALL members and try to come up with suggestions that would benefit ALL members!!!:mad:

    Would you please read all posts once again? And this time apply comprehension and analytical skills while reading all posts. I am sure you would quickly realize how wrong your judgement is.





    2010 Sunny Leone - Green Dress sunny leone. Sunny Leone Latest And
  • Sunny Leone Latest And



  • unseenguy
    08-18 06:00 PM
    I do not know why this issue is more important for people to discuss. Just because Mr Khan is asked to be a common man? He is not a world famous actor. He is a famous actor to a very very small minority Indian Community in USA. Why should USA give VIP treatment to any star actor from any country of the world? If he was an official ambassador/senior diplomat/Minister, it us understandable. He is simply coming to USA to make money. He will still come again to USA to make money even if he is strip searched again and questioned for more than 66 minutes. Indian government seems to have crossed the line by complaining. This VIP culture that is so prevalent in India needs to change.
    If Indian government really wants to complain, why are they not complaining against the long wait periods for H1B stamping in India. Ordinary Indian citizens going to India for stamping sometimes have to wait several months in the name of security checks. This takes a toll on their life and job in USA. There are several other issues Indian Citizens face in USA. If Indian government has chosen to interfere with the internal matter (in this case national security) of USA, why is it keeping quiet on other matter of importance to its citizens? Indian government needs to stick to its policies and not bend its rules for VIPs.

    As someone said, if his intention was to publicize his new movie and make more money from his share of profit, he may have succeeded.

    I agree with some points here and I dont with others:

    First of all, whether a person was traveling in official capacity or not was he profiled? Because of his name , skin or status? Whatever it is.

    Second, if we give same treatment to brad pitt or tom cruise, would it be acceptable to americans and you too. Would it be a process or would you then dismiss it as nonsense and inefficiency of Indian admin? How you see things in perspective is also important.

    Thirdly, Shahrukh, though not an official and is here making money, is a high profile person. His case and this incident , embodies the unreasonable and insensitive treatment many many commoners get by hands of inefficient US administration.

    You pointed out right, hundreds and thousands are facing security delays, stamping issues, issues at POE etc. Thats what this incident highlights.

    If a high profile person from India, Shahrukh, faces so many problems, then people can imagine the troubles of the commoners.

    I would see this as a "representative" case for many Indians and highlighting it would give some negative publicity to CBP and restore some "common sense" in general.



    more...


    sunny leone. Tags: Sunny Leone
  • Tags: Sunny Leone



  • cps060
    04-04 10:31 AM
    hello bobzibub,

    great to see someone welcoming immigrants. My wife is a dentist, licensed in one state of the USA. However she does not have a US DDS. She was licensed by the state as she has great experience and she passed all the tests needed. She has been very well practising dentistry for almost 2.5-3 years now in the US. However, Canada does not let internationally trained dentists get licensed without going to Canadian/American dental school. If you know of any place in CA which would license my wife as she has more than 7 years of exp (4+in India, alomst 3 in USA) and had passed all exams (Board, licensing etc etc), please let me know. That is the single most imp reason for me to still hang im here.

    As a Canuck:
    It is an honor that you folks choose my country to live in.
    Temporarily, or permanent, I hope it works out.
    Every country has its warts. (Mine has them too) but the immigrants to a country are what give it life.

    For the Doctors, check out some rural areas various provinces. I think they have programs that ease the regulatory burden.

    Welcome!
    -b





    hair Sunny Leone sunny leone. IMG_6148 - Sunny Leone
  • IMG_6148 - Sunny Leone



  • bfadlia
    02-15 12:57 PM
    You guys keep saying diversity is a FB immigration problem only not EB, hence no cap needed in EB.
    REALLY? Is it a coincidence that a desi company owner will usually have 99% of his emploees Indian? Thinking that employment depends only on skills is not realistic. A lot of the networking based on national origin interferes with how at least H1 jobs are landed here. So there is a reason to have rules preventing a monopoly.

    Cheers.




    Let's stay united and focus on the orignal agenda. Removing country based caps from Employment Based Green cards is a valid agenda and is been there before this VB popped up. Skills don't need a cap.Business should be able to hire best and brightest here without any country limits.

    Enforce country cap on Family based GC/DV lotterry for the diversity sake. FYI India and China don't have access to DV Lottery. This system is insane and let's not fight among ourselves to defend this crappy immigration system. . U may see ROW retrogress to 1998 in next VB and what will u say then ?. Bottom line is Fighting will not take us anywhere and changing this unpredictable system will be the only way to go.



    more...


    sunny leone. Sunny Leone 621 Wallpaper
  • Sunny Leone 621 Wallpaper



  • minimalist
    05-11 04:27 PM
    Eventhough from a humanitarian point of view, I feel UPA should work with Srilankan government to work out peace. However it is not because the people being killed are Tamilians , who speak the same language as people from my neighbouring state.

    I feel sorry for all the civilians who got killed in Iraq, same way.

    Now you can't wait to "relinquish" the citizenship of a country that didn't poke it's nose into the affairs of a different sovereign nation as soon as you get the citizenship of another country that is directly responsible for deaths and horrible conditions of scroes more people.

    The only reason you are carrying a Indian passport is because it suits you for now. The only condition you are willing to ditch that is when you are sure of a better suited passport for you.

    Now express your anger/sympathy or any other emotion but don't pose as if you are doing it for the betterment of world. You put the language people speak over the country one belongs to. Remember the pledge you took during schooling? It said all Indians are my brothers and sisters. If you want to be a world citizen, no issues. People like you are of no use to any country. If you find an issue, work on rectifying it if you have the guts. Don't give dramatic statements like " I too carry the Indian passport with shame"

    I completely agree with you.

    Few of the most trusted allies for India in the region are Tamils from Sri Lanka and Baluch people from Pakistan but this present UPA govt ditched both of them.

    As a Tamil, I too carry the Indian passport with shame and can't wait to see the day when I become a US citizen.





    hot Sunny Leone Image sunny leone. jackpot
  • jackpot



  • kumjay
    06-27 01:04 PM
    I would love to ask Lou Dobbs the same question!!

    Three facts, followed by one interpretation.

    First: several members (incl self) have checked with their own lawyers and these lawyers tend to agree with the common interpretation of validity for entire month. And at least some of these are lawyers with many years of practice.

    Second: Fragomen, the largest immigration law firm, on its website mentions the mid-month possibility; so while there is no government source, the whole topic cannot be dismissed as an unfounded rumor.

    Third: Macaca keeps cutting and pasting from the ombudsman's report in many different colors.

    My interpretation:
    The mid-month concept seems to be a matter of opinion. Multicolor posts notwithstanding, there's nothing official on this matter so far. (I emailed the state department seeking an answer; not surprisingly, I haven't heard back. If anyone else can get something from the horse's mouth, then post it here. If you can get stuff only from the other end of the horse, then maybe there's isn't much pointing in driving a general panic.)



    more...


    house Sunny Leone hot clips, sunny leone. Sunny Leone middot; « Back
  • Sunny Leone middot; « Back



  • _TrueFacts
    09-04 11:28 AM
    Wow!!! this is just crazy>>>

    Over 100 die after YSR's death, son appeals for calm- Hindustan Times (http://www.hindustantimes.com/Over-100-die-after-YSR-s-death-son-appeals-for-calm/H1-Article3-450319.aspx)




    People dying for corrupt politician..God Save India





    tattoo Sunny Leone Picture sunny leone. Sunny Leone at AEE 2007
  • Sunny Leone at AEE 2007



  • gc_on_demand
    09-14 03:45 PM
    I was among the very first to predict forward movement of EB2 (8 months back when most of the information available suggested no movement). Looking at September approvals i will see there will be very few cases pending from 2002-2004 for EB2 (those pending will be cleared in next few months since PD will stay current).

    My estimate is that

    EB2-India pending applications with PD older than Dec-2004 no more than 2000.
    EB2 India had used 8000-10000 visa in 2009 (5000-7000 in Sept 2009 alone)


    Holding following assumptions we will see more forward movement in coming months and whole of 2010 fiscal year.

    Slow improvement in economy (fewer new applications from EB2-ROW and EB1)
    PERM applications stay stuck (as they are very few approvals in last 12 months)
    CIS is force to allocate visa every quarter (leading to large spill-over)
    Fewer EB3 to EB2 porting


    CIS has prudently processed most old cases (pending for name-checks) and also pre-adjucated most cases filled in 2007-2008. So if they have visa numbers pending we should see big movment in Dec 2009 Visa Bulletin. This movement could cover all EB2-I 2005 cases in next two quarters (by March 2010). How explained below

    EB2 gets 10K visa each quarter (28.6% of 140,000 divide by 4)
    EB1 gets 10K visa each quarter (28.6% of 140,000 divide by 4)

    Assuming 3k spillover from (EB1/EB4/EB5 to EB2) => EB2 will get 13K visa
    EB2 ROW uses 7K (700 India, 700 China, +5k others) - there are 6K visa to allocated by Dec 2009 and 12K by March 2010 which will be given to EB2-India.

    BEC LCA applicants in 2005 estimate (EB2 India) = 2000 => 4400
    PERM applicants in 2005 (7276 of this 40% are Indian and 60% from EB2 ) -> 1750 LCA
    1100 LCA => 3850 GC

    Total pending I-485 in 2005 (EB2 India) ~ 8000

    This would mean PD will cross 2005 in next 2 quarters. I have pesimetic estimates so it will not surprise me it the dates move more rapidly.


    I think Eb2 india got more than you think... It must be 15k or more from Spill and I do expect that india will get 30k spill this year.which will clear 05, 06 and half or 1st quarter of 2007



    more...


    pictures Sunny Leone middot; « Back sunny leone. Sunny Leone Picture
  • Sunny Leone Picture



  • Subst_labor
    03-16 12:45 PM
    hi All,

    Can someone give me advice on this:

    I have 4 yrs Bachelors + 6.5 yrs of IT exp. i am being offered a Pre- approved labor(EB3-PD-Nov.2003), which was filed for someone with a condition-Bachelors + 4 years exp., at the time of filing.
    i graduated in June 2000, so i am about 1 year short for the 2003 PD. However i did some part time work during college in India and the lawyer says if i can get exp. letter from that company on a letter head, that should suffice.
    i am concerned if that India exp. during graduation will work or not.
    Has anyone faced a situation like this?
    the (part time exp)company was very small, can this be risky? what do you guys think?

    Thanks.





    dresses jackpot sunny leone. Sunny Leone Salwar Kameez Pics
  • Sunny Leone Salwar Kameez Pics



  • indio0617
    05-11 10:04 AM
    nozerd:

    I just sent you a PM. Can you check ?



    more...


    makeup Tags: Sunny Leone sunny leone. Sunny Leone hot clips,
  • Sunny Leone hot clips,



  • bobzibub
    04-04 11:51 PM
    I'm a computer guy. I just hear what is in the news. = )


    hello bobzibub,

    great to see someone welcoming immigrants. My wife is a dentist, licensed in one state of the USA. However she does not have a US DDS. She was licensed by the state as she has great experience and she passed all the tests needed. She has been very well practising dentistry for almost 2.5-3 years now in the US. However, Canada does not let internationally trained dentists get licensed without going to Canadian/American dental school. If you know of any place in CA which would license my wife as she has more than 7 years of exp (4+in India, alomst 3 in USA) and had passed all exams (Board, licensing etc etc), please let me know. That is the single most imp reason for me to still hang im here.





    girlfriend Sunny Leone at AEE 2007 sunny leone. IMG_1595 - Sunny Leone
  • IMG_1595 - Sunny Leone



  • smuggymba
    07-27 01:08 PM
    We guys (non-amway) will be slogging for bread and butter but we like our freedom and travel to Hawaii in economy class and stay at Motel 6.

    your response?

    gave u green just for this statement.





    hairstyles Sunny Leone 621 Wallpaper sunny leone. sunny leone pedrone
  • sunny leone pedrone



  • weasley
    07-30 11:06 AM
    That is when u r called a freeloader:D:D:):rolleyes:;)

    well he took wine with him.:D





    Pineapple
    12-14 02:54 PM
    Yep.
    So what you are saying, in other words, is 7% limit is for every country in the world (Except USA:)) correct?





    Ramba
    02-15 04:51 PM
    INA has lot of flaws with regard to ethics or fairness. It is countless. The ROW vs India/China fight is st..d. The bottom line is US has its own rights/rule to what kind of people they want to bring in.

    If you fight for fairness in INA, then it is joke. For example, if you are a spouse of us citizen you will be given GC immediatly, (no numarical limit). However, if you a researcher from India, develops medicine for AIDS and applied NIW EB2 petition, there is no visa availble for forseeable future. You can say it is unfair. But government dont care. One cannot argue why they have E2 visa for specialy for Australians? Why not for Newzlanders? Why they have special quota in H1B for singaporans and Chilians?. If any one asks fairness question it is end less. For example in guest worker program in last year, they eliminated country quota (to legalise mexican unskilled-undocumented workers).

    Fair Bussiness that needs skilled foreign workes dont care about country of birth of workers. But it is sad that INA, prevent that fairness. But government has its own agenda. The better way to eliminate this problem is by constuctive lobbying to eliminate country quota or atleast increse from 7% to reasonable number.



    Related Posts by Categories


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Total Pageviews