sleeve tattoo angel

images Tattoo artist: Miguel Angel sleeve tattoo angel. Joshua Bowers - angels and
  • Joshua Bowers - angels and



  • samay
    08-03 07:24 PM
    My I 485 is pending(July '07 filer.) When applying to a university, how should I indicate my status? There are not many options to choose from: permanent resident, resident alien, international student, or other visa type.

    Thanks!

    You can chose the option of other visa type and state your status as I-485 pending or parolee.





    wallpaper Joshua Bowers - angels and sleeve tattoo angel. always loved tattoos but
  • always loved tattoos but



  • GooblyWoobly
    07-25 03:52 AM
    VDLRAO - You brought lot of valid points which supported by authentic statistics. But surprisingly Ron�s comment about the Aug bulletin is totally vague. You can throw the numbers to prove your claim but I don�t think Ron really has any such numerical explanation for his statement.

    With all due respect, I beg to differ from Ron (probably for the first time).

    Lawyers are what they are, lawyers. They won't be able to crunch numbers as well as folks in this group. The problem was, previously there wasn't much data to crunch. With that available, I'd take folks like Ron/Oh's comments and predictions with a pinch of salt, and concentrate on vdlrao's predictions.
    Sometimes, numbers won't allow us to predict correctly, as USCIS also has limited ability to crunch numbers properly. However, at those times, all the bets are off.





    sleeve tattoo angel. Angel Sleeve Tattoo
  • Angel Sleeve Tattoo



  • dilipcr
    06-12 03:05 AM
    He has not learnt his lesson. Let him figure out why he was laid off thrice.


    So you guys are saying that I was laid off thrice in 1 year because I was the rotten apple ? If this is how you guys are going to present arguments, I think I am wasting my time here.
    I am not saying ALL companies are misusing are L1s/H1bs or all L1s/H1Bs are bad. All I am saying is that the outsourcing companies have no legality in using L1 visas for bringing in low wage programmers. I am only saying that ban the outsourcing companies from flooding this country with low wage workers. If you did not know, L1 was primarily meant for intra company transfer of high skilled managers and higher level executives.

    << Originally Posted by bubba
    If you have seen any companies misuse the H1 and L1 visa, you can complain about them. Dont go screaming around that the whole H1 and L1 program is bad.

    As I said, I am not saying that the entire H1/L1 is bad. It is just the select set of companies misusing the program that are causing a bad name.

    Its because of people like you that a whole group gets a bad name due to some rotten apples. Btw, all your arguments dont seem to help the IV community.

    If IV community is a community that is organized to work for the betterment of the best and brightest of the H1B, then I would hope that my arguments hold water. if IV community is working for all immigrants, including those who are here knowingly or unknowingly based on perpetual fraud then I am at the wrong place. If this is the case, I am fairly confident that it would be tough to gain the support of the GC holders and the naturalized citizens for the initiatives encompassing this entire gamut of visa holders.
    Why are you even here on IV if your idealogy is not aligned with IV ? If you cant support us we dont need suggestions from a traitor like you

    If your responses are going to be solely based on personal attacks and name calling, I dont think your arguments would hold strength. Trust me, I am one of the regional coordinators of Kiva.org, a microfinance organization for the poor, for southern India.In addition, I have been sponsoring 7 kids' tuitions at Udavum karangal in India. I have undertaken to sponsor their education till college. Currently they are in grade six. I am a self made man and wasnt born with a silver spoon. I was badly affected by the reservation policy, read 69% reservation, in Tamil Nadu. And you guys think I am traitor. What can I say ?

    >>





    2011 always loved tattoos but sleeve tattoo angel. angel half sleeve tattoo
  • angel half sleeve tattoo



  • unseenguy
    06-16 01:09 AM
    Outsourcing is bad for not only for US citizens but also for future H1bs and GC aspirants also.
    Still all the jobs cannot be outsourced. Also if that would have been the case I would have been out of job. But My salary was increasing steadily and in this tough economy also I was able to get a new job with 20% rise in pay after I lost job . There are many companies in USA who are only hiring USA citizens and discouraging outsourcing. Wherever I was working I discouraged those companies from outsourcing but encouraged them to hire h1bs ,GC holders or US citizens. Many start up companies in California cannot afford to do outsourcing because of tight release schedules.

    Correct. So based on your post, skilled people need not worry about outsourcing. You can argue in favour of onshoring and that is a good argument. I support this kind of approach.



    more...


    sleeve tattoo angel. angel tattoo sleeve
  • angel tattoo sleeve



  • go_guy123
    03-17 11:13 AM
    such people cut in line in front of us and don't even bother paying money to IV. Why should we give them free advice. If they can spend money buying labor for 20K they can spend hundred dollars and consult a lawyer and ask their question. It is with such mentaility they are brought up with in their country- Currption and getting things done with money. But never paying anyone for a just cause. In my country people contribute only when they fear god in temples, for medical treatment or to astrologers!!

    At least on this forum we can have the resolve to fight such people who are hurting most of us.



    Good that DOL/USCIS is getting rid of labor selling by voiding after 45 days
    ( in the final rule that might be raised a bit ...to 90days ...which is justified and reasonable)





    sleeve tattoo angel. Angel-110-tattoo by The Tattoo
  • Angel-110-tattoo by The Tattoo



  • illusions
    05-12 11:44 AM
    It looks like your half family does not know what is happening in the camps. Rather these thrown out media reporters know about that in detail.

    Oh..I forgot to mention all the people who are talking in this report are LTTE and supporters of LTTE.

    http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/politics/international_politics/grim+scenes+at+sri+lankan+camps+/3126257

    No, they know what's going on, everybody know it's not a picnic there in the North, I didn't say that they were un aware what was going on in the North, all i said they are fine where they are, please read what i said. It seems you are only looking at it from 1 angle.

    I'm not disputing what channel 4 reported, it's overwhelming for the govt to handle millions of IDP's and terrorists mixed up in 1 big bowl of soup. In any war situation there will always be cases of misconduct as it has happened in Iraq, Kashmir, Afghanistan etc.

    Oh and thanks for being sarcastic, it proves a lot.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-8349680,00.html?gusrc=gpd



    more...


    sleeve tattoo angel. sleeve, the guardian angel
  • sleeve, the guardian angel



  • tonyHK12
    01-13 02:53 PM
    Do you think some one would go to all this length of providing helpful posts and do all the drege work all to just convince you. Please do not think so high about yourselves. As i said before to scare you all i need to do is write one post and that is not my strength that is you guys weakness whcih is on display here.
    You've got to be high or sick or both - go see a doctor. Right now you're just throwing trash around.
    great so you're trying to incite arguments between members and calling people names. you just proved my point. well don't waste time making empty threats or inciting people on forums.
    You can take your trash somewhere else.
    If you had any ideas you should have talked to your IV state rep in the last 4 years, it doesn't matter what you post.





    2010 Angel Sleeve Tattoo sleeve tattoo angel. Tattoo artist: Miguel Angel
  • Tattoo artist: Miguel Angel



  • abhijitp
    02-13 01:23 AM
    Per country limit applies to every country in exactly the same way. It doesn't discriminate between Chad or China. So, how is it discrimination? And think about it- in Olympics soccer/basketball every country can send only one team. Should China and India be allowed to send more teams since they have a larger population? We should try to increase the number of GCs.

    Do not evade the question, is it okay to limit the number of gold medals per country to 7% of all? Talk about athletics or swimming, not soccer. Do you believe there are "too many" swimmers from Australia or the USA in every Olympics? It just does not seem right... the quota system kills competitive spirit.

    As Logiclife said in his post, EB GC inherited country caps from Family Based GC program. They are inappropriate in an EB GC scenario, and should be removed, that's it!



    more...


    sleeve tattoo angel. 2nd view of angel half sleeve.
  • 2nd view of angel half sleeve.



  • eb3_nepa
    10-24 10:00 AM
    Lets say you have a company. You apply for some-one's labor. The labor is approved. Then the guy leaves. So you have one approved labor. You can then ask me to give you a "gift" of lets say $30,000 and in due course you will employ me in that position. Technically this is illegal, just like it is to take campaign contributions to vote in a certain way...But in practice it is hard to establish quid pro quo in these cases. More so when the person is willingly paying the money and is not willing to turn on the seller. So people who say you can buy LCs legally are WRONG.

    Ok got it thanks Amoljak

    So then that is the only way one can SELL you an approved LC?





    hair angel half sleeve tattoo sleeve tattoo angel. Sleeve Tattoo Designs | Tattoo
  • Sleeve Tattoo Designs | Tattoo



  • MYGC2008
    09-25 03:15 PM
    I agree with you EB2ROW might have not got 20K visa in the past. That may be because economy was good, lot of EB1 apps, spillover not done properly etc.

    But Why not this year? economy is still not good, less EB1 apps and probably USCIS might do the right spillover. It is only hope.

    I don't think in any year EB2ROW has got 40K GC in the past, even when the economy was in good shape.

    Does anyone has links for the annual GC issuance per country/per category for 2008. I missed the link.

    The worst case scenario would be 20,000 max. That means EB2(I) will move to Mid or3 rd quarter of 2006 by end of 2010.



    more...


    sleeve tattoo angel. full angel and roses sleeve
  • full angel and roses sleeve



  • satishku_2000
    01-23 04:58 PM
    I appreciate that, I dont want IV to be dragged into any unnecessary controversy ..





    hot angel tattoo sleeve sleeve tattoo angel. GUARDIAN ANGEL TATTOO SLEEVE
  • GUARDIAN ANGEL TATTOO SLEEVE



  • Legal
    07-21 10:55 PM
    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf

    (AC21). This Act resulted in the recapture of 130,107 unused employment-based visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to first, second, and third preference employment-based immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005, none were used in 2006, and 7,312 were used in 2007



    more...


    house angel tattoo sleeve designs sleeve tattoo angel. angel based tattoos among
  • angel based tattoos among



  • desi3933
    06-16 02:53 PM
    Dilip -

    Could you please respond to questions raised in my post, when you get a chance?

    I would like to add one more thing here - Employment based immigration is not merit based, it is driven by employer-employment unless you self-petition in Eb1/Eb2.

    You may be very much qualified, if there is no employer who is ready to sponsor your green card, you are out of luck, so please do not put argument that only best and qualified people get GC.

    I don't think it matters, but I am from college based in Kharagpur WB.

    Have a good day!



    ........
    ........
    1. If the outsourcing companies would pay on an avg at 80K per head for the "well qualified" people, I am even ok with their dumping their dumping the L1s here. Why is it that you guys are ok with the L1s being dumped at 40K-60K salaries ? Shouldn't they get paid high too ? This is what I am arguing for. If the outsourcing cos don't want to pay this rate, then keep them in the country of origin. No need to depress wages here. Is this a wrong thing to ask ?
    ......


    Where did you get that 80k number? You think 80k is good salary for that job, someone else may say 65k, I may say 90k. The salary, among other things, is determined by market forces. If you can't find enough people with xyz then company will be forced to offer more.

    As long as there are people who are ready to work on salary 52k (example), employer will not pay 70k. As long as employer is following all the legal requirements, no one can dictate salary for the job.

    I am a US citizen of Indian origin with background in Computer Science, Finance, and Business Laws. I have been in this country for 11+ years and I have seen so many changes in tech world. Nobody talks of sign-on bonus on H1B anymore. I am dot net architect and I am seeing lot of competition for jobs and this is causing downtrend pressure on salary. But, instead of, blaming someone else for the competition, I am taking it head on. We need to keep working on our skillset and employer will pay the salary. Like they say, for the right candidate salary is not a constraint.

    Let us not forget our struggling days of H1. The least, we can do, is to encourage our fellow immigrants who are waiting for their green cards.



    .





    tattoo Angel-110-tattoo by The Tattoo sleeve tattoo angel. angel sleeve tattoo.
  • angel sleeve tattoo.



  • chi_shark
    10-28 03:10 PM
    when i do that, it just says I have a splendid aura or some shit like that.
    Use the tooltip.

    Hover the mouse over the red dot and see the comment pop-up as a tool-tip.



    more...


    pictures sleeve, the guardian angel sleeve tattoo angel. Tattoos - Illinois -
  • Tattoos - Illinois -



  • sanju
    09-23 11:07 AM
    Emailed everyone on the list. Great Draft. Now calling my wife to send the emails. Later I will email my friends to send out the same communication. Great work Nixstor!





    dresses GUARDIAN ANGEL TATTOO SLEEVE sleeve tattoo angel. angel sleeve
  • angel sleeve



  • nozerd
    03-19 05:36 PM
    You would be taking a big chance if you are out for more than 3 out of the 5 yrs. They will still allow you to enter but ask you to go for immigration hearing and then its up to the judge.
    Instead why dont you do this
    1) Start building Canadian resume, get a canadian number and address and start sending resumes.

    2) If there is interview go attend the interview

    or
    3) Take your annual vacation gothere for 3 weeks-1 month and see if you can make inroads.



    more...


    makeup 2nd view of angel half sleeve. sleeve tattoo angel. angel tattoo sleeve designs
  • angel tattoo sleeve designs



  • meridiani.planum
    07-30 06:31 AM
    http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5766

    posted 07-24 09:59 AM

    Ron Gotcher has some thoughts on India E2 movement over the next two months.

    More and more, I see people posting messages containing the unspoken assumption that since the Indian E2 cutoff date has moved forward, it is likely to move forward further in the coming months. This is a false hope.

    Even with a cutoff date in early 2003, the CIS has sufficient inventory of Indian E2 adjustments on file to use up the remaining inventory of E2 visas for this fiscal year. The reason that the Visa Office advanced the priority date is to move it up to the point where overseas consular posts can take up the slack left by the CIS's inability to close out enough cases and avoid wasting visas this year.

    The CIS inventory of pending cases is massive. If there were no quota at all - if everyone were suddenly "current" - and no new cases were filed after today, it would still take the CIS four to five years to close out all of the pending cases that they already have in their inventory.

    Overseas consular posts maintain inventories of cases as well. When the priority date for a particular case starts to edge forward and it appears that the applicant may become "current' in the not too distant future, the applicant is told to submit all required supporting documents to the post or the NVC. When this is done, the applicant is reported to the Visa Office as being "documentarily qualified." This means that the case is in a position where an immigrant visa can be issued to the applicant as soon as a visa number becomes available.

    The inventory of documentarily qualified cases with current priority dates at a consular post never exceeds that post's ability to process all such cases within sixty days. Consular posts have very high bandwidth processing capabilities. No matter how many cases become current, they are able to process all of them within sixty days.

    The reason that the Indian E2 cutoff date has moved forward is that the Visa Office fears that the CIS will not be able to adjudicate enough adjustment of status applications to exhaust the annual quota. They have advanced the cutoff date in order to make more cases overseas eligible for final processing.

    This means that overseas consular posts have exhausted their inventories of Indian E2 cases with priority dates earlier than 2006 and the Visa Office had to move the cutoff date forward in order to make more cases eligible to be closed out.

    This does not mean that the CIS has closed out all of the pre-2006 cases pending in their inventory. Far from it. When the new fiscal year starts, Indian E2 is likely to retrogress back to late 2002 or early 2003. This is roughly the point reached by the CIS in processing their inventory of pending cases.

    Please understand that this is a temporary phenomenon and due entirely to the difference in the processing capabilities of the CIS and the overseas consular posts.

    I hope this clarifies matters.

    Ron Gotcher

    this makes no sense (with all due respect to Mr Gotcher). He basically claims that PD has been moved to allow CP cases to be processed faster to avoid visa number wastage.. However he also says that there is a huge backlog of AOS cases. Looking at how many CP cases are being called for interview in mumbai and delhi (low hundreds) I dont see how CP alone can help avoid a big wastage of visas. If USCIS is still 20k short, then its the massive pile of AOS cases they should be using, just like they did last year.

    Also, if they waste visa numbers this year, it would be really gross incompetence. EB2-India has gone all the way from 2000 to 2006 this year. They slack off at the start of the year, then scramble in the end. I dont know why they follow this approach knowing full well that right at the end it puts them in a soup.





    girlfriend angel sleeve tattoo. sleeve tattoo angel. angel tattoo sleeve
  • angel tattoo sleeve



  • satyasaich
    09-23 11:49 AM
    First of all, IV is all about us. Any kind of change / help that brings positive changes to EB community shall always be welcome.
    So far number of efforts have been made, and many times we were defeated by our anti-immigrant friends for so many reasons. But take a look at the following
    http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2008/08/13/greenspan-excerpts-housing-stabilization-key-to-crisis-end/

    It's not about ignoring any specific group of EB immigrants.

    Thanks
    Satya


    Most of us are waiting in line for years by sacrificing their career growth and earnings with the so called consulting companies. what for? To get a green card by buying a home here? Is it sensible? common. Bring some common solution to everybody, not for few. If you want to leave some IV members behind, then you may continue with this idea. your proposal DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE to me.





    hairstyles full angel and roses sleeve sleeve tattoo angel. His tattoos are pretty
  • His tattoos are pretty



  • angelfire76
    05-28 10:50 PM
    When some of us raised the issue of project managers from Indian IT companies applying under EB1 and using up those visas which would trickle over to EB2 and EB3, we were scoffed at. Some even questioned as to why these people cannot apply under "Multi-national executive" category, as they are "Multi-national" managers.
    These guys misrepresent the number of people reporting to them (same managers in the same portfolio uses the same number of people to show in the application as reporting to them. This is true "reuse"), also "reuse" the portfolio value (how can 3-4 managers from the same client account be responsible for x million dollar business) and crooked company attorneys make up a stellar resume and case to file for them. The attorney pay comes from the employee's pocket.
    Otherwise how would you explain the sudden rise in EB1 filings and a quota which never used to be over in previous years suddenly has cut-off dates.
    If we keep quiet, these same clowns will use up all the visas and smirk at us for filing in the "lower" categories. What a backdoor to a green card! :mad:





    mirage
    03-30 01:47 PM
    This is a good article, I guess all "Manmohan Singh's degrees" loving Indians should read this..


    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Opinion/Comments--Analysis/Fall-of-the-holy-trinity-MMS-PC-Montek/articleshow/4316378.cms?curpg=1





    Kodi
    05-02 01:21 PM
    What ethnic cleansing you're talking about? All tamils are not LTTE but all LTTE members are tamils. So you're saying the gov destroying LTTE is wrong because they're tamils and the gov should not try to liberate the country, they should give LTTE what they're asking for and leave it at that. And what's the guarantee that they're going to end it at that.

    If there's ethnic cleansing or genocide happening in sri lanka how come tamils lead prosperous lives in other parts of the country?



    Related Posts by Categories


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Total Pageviews