John333
07-18 07:00 AM
Thank you for your answer.
Kindly let me know how to contact you.
Kindly let me know how to contact you.
wallpaper Audrina+patridge+tattoo+
andy garcia
02-12 09:30 PM
Agreed this is discrimination, what stops us from fighting this discrimination using legal class action lawsuit? Is it the money required or did a lawsuit fail earlier that inhibits us to file class action lawsuit?
It is the law. You can try to sue congress.
INA: ACT 202 - NUMERICAL LIMITATION TO ANY SINGLE FOREIGN STATE
(a) Per Country Level. -
(1) Nondiscrimination. -
(A) Except as specifically provided in paragraph (2) no person shall receive any preference or priority or be discriminated against in the issuance of an IV because of the person's race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.
(B) Nothing in this paragraph shall be construed to limit the authority of the Secretary of State to determine the procedures for the processing of IV applications or the locations where such applications will be processed.
(2) Per country levels for family-sponsored and employment-based immigrants. - Subject to 1a/ paragraphs (3), (4), and (5) the total number of IVs made available to natives of any single foreign state or dependent area under subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 in any FY may not exceed 7 percent (in the case of a single foreign state) or 2 percent (in the case of a dependent area) of the total number of such visas made available under such subsections in that fiscal year.
(3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
It is the law. You can try to sue congress.
INA: ACT 202 - NUMERICAL LIMITATION TO ANY SINGLE FOREIGN STATE
(a) Per Country Level. -
(1) Nondiscrimination. -
(A) Except as specifically provided in paragraph (2) no person shall receive any preference or priority or be discriminated against in the issuance of an IV because of the person's race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.
(B) Nothing in this paragraph shall be construed to limit the authority of the Secretary of State to determine the procedures for the processing of IV applications or the locations where such applications will be processed.
(2) Per country levels for family-sponsored and employment-based immigrants. - Subject to 1a/ paragraphs (3), (4), and (5) the total number of IVs made available to natives of any single foreign state or dependent area under subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 in any FY may not exceed 7 percent (in the case of a single foreign state) or 2 percent (in the case of a dependent area) of the total number of such visas made available under such subsections in that fiscal year.
(3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
poorslumdog
09-04 12:23 PM
These people are Christians ??
Any figures available like how many Hindus, Muslims die???
If other caste people are dead, it means it is crazy to die for a Christian terrorist !!!!
according to -TrueFacts and his avatars.
His postings have only one agenda. He is a religious fanatic. Nothing to do with corruption. PERIOD.
you must be a educated idiot to think like this. Yesterday 1200 people died in heart attack in India and more than 15000 across the world. You mean all are because of YSR. Use your pea nut size brain man.
Any figures available like how many Hindus, Muslims die???
If other caste people are dead, it means it is crazy to die for a Christian terrorist !!!!
according to -TrueFacts and his avatars.
His postings have only one agenda. He is a religious fanatic. Nothing to do with corruption. PERIOD.
you must be a educated idiot to think like this. Yesterday 1200 people died in heart attack in India and more than 15000 across the world. You mean all are because of YSR. Use your pea nut size brain man.
2011 Audrina Patridge!
pointlesswait
09-29 02:50 PM
like i had said in my earlier posts...this is retarded idea..to begin with...and still is..
cause...if anyone is even dreaming of buying a house thinking the home values are down ..think again..no matter how good ur credit rating is..you will have to pay high interest...and no one in their right mind will say that the home values have bottomed out..it will continue to fall ...
First of all for presuming that highly skilled immigrants who are waiting for GC are the only ones who can buy a house. Even 10 illegal aliens can come together and buy a house and share the mortgage.
Then, the economy is in it's cycle, it will pick up without more house buying. The issue is banks not lending to BUSINESSES not mortgages.
Most imporant, the proposal is same as saying "Sell me a GC". Ya, sure, that will pass the House and Senate.
Remember, nothing stops you from buying a house right now!!
cause...if anyone is even dreaming of buying a house thinking the home values are down ..think again..no matter how good ur credit rating is..you will have to pay high interest...and no one in their right mind will say that the home values have bottomed out..it will continue to fall ...
First of all for presuming that highly skilled immigrants who are waiting for GC are the only ones who can buy a house. Even 10 illegal aliens can come together and buy a house and share the mortgage.
Then, the economy is in it's cycle, it will pick up without more house buying. The issue is banks not lending to BUSINESSES not mortgages.
Most imporant, the proposal is same as saying "Sell me a GC". Ya, sure, that will pass the House and Senate.
Remember, nothing stops you from buying a house right now!!
more...
samay
07-28 09:18 PM
Hi,
Mine and my spouse I-485 has been current for over two months, We are on EB1 and our I485 receipt notice date was may 8 2007. The center is currently processing aug 2007 applications. My lawyer sent an inquiry 60 days ago and there has been no response from USCIS.
Please advice what i could do to find out why my processing has been delayed.
Thanks,
ashish
You can call the USCIS yourself or ask your attorney to do so or make an Infopass appointment to find the status of your application.
Mine and my spouse I-485 has been current for over two months, We are on EB1 and our I485 receipt notice date was may 8 2007. The center is currently processing aug 2007 applications. My lawyer sent an inquiry 60 days ago and there has been no response from USCIS.
Please advice what i could do to find out why my processing has been delayed.
Thanks,
ashish
You can call the USCIS yourself or ask your attorney to do so or make an Infopass appointment to find the status of your application.
dontcareanymore
09-03 05:28 PM
You claim that you dont know him and your only knowledge of him is through reading the news and yet you argue against those ruled by him. Did it ever occur to you that these people might know more things (that are not reported) than you do ?
Welcome dealsnet reddy.
IV have some threads about unrelated issues. But many replied because it is related to home country.
But yesterday many people put funny posts regarding a second time elected CM, made me a bad feeling. Some one want to see his son also want to be killed. It means he want to see YSR family perished. No one put a comment like this when terrorist Kasab went rampage in Mumbai, no one want his family to be killed. This shows Kasab is better than DR. YSR Reddy ???. Educated people must behave responsibly.
THIS ALL SHOWS, THE THE POSTS AGAINST HIM IS PARTISAN. SRK AND YSR ARE DIFFRENT. SRK done it for publicity for his film.
If he is bad, no one vote for a second term. First time in AP, Congress CM completed 5 year term and elected for the second term. I don't know him. But reading from the online news, the comments which I have seen is very disturbing. Five people lost their lives. All family members are in a shock. One of the pilots wife is still not talking, becuse of the shock.
SEE FROM BJP FIRST TIME FOR AN OPPOSITION LEADER:
BJP President said as a mark of respect for the late leader, BJP�s flag would fly at half mast at the party headquarters. Party leaders said this is perhaps for the first time that party�s flag will fly at half mast following the demise of a leader of the opposition party
Many states declare public holiday for his respect. These are ruled by other parties (Karnataka, TN etc..)
SEE openion of TOI readers.
India - NEWS - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/opinions/4967438.cms#top0)
Welcome dealsnet reddy.
IV have some threads about unrelated issues. But many replied because it is related to home country.
But yesterday many people put funny posts regarding a second time elected CM, made me a bad feeling. Some one want to see his son also want to be killed. It means he want to see YSR family perished. No one put a comment like this when terrorist Kasab went rampage in Mumbai, no one want his family to be killed. This shows Kasab is better than DR. YSR Reddy ???. Educated people must behave responsibly.
THIS ALL SHOWS, THE THE POSTS AGAINST HIM IS PARTISAN. SRK AND YSR ARE DIFFRENT. SRK done it for publicity for his film.
If he is bad, no one vote for a second term. First time in AP, Congress CM completed 5 year term and elected for the second term. I don't know him. But reading from the online news, the comments which I have seen is very disturbing. Five people lost their lives. All family members are in a shock. One of the pilots wife is still not talking, becuse of the shock.
SEE FROM BJP FIRST TIME FOR AN OPPOSITION LEADER:
BJP President said as a mark of respect for the late leader, BJP�s flag would fly at half mast at the party headquarters. Party leaders said this is perhaps for the first time that party�s flag will fly at half mast following the demise of a leader of the opposition party
Many states declare public holiday for his respect. These are ruled by other parties (Karnataka, TN etc..)
SEE openion of TOI readers.
India - NEWS - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/opinions/4967438.cms#top0)
more...
GCwaitforever
02-14 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=gjoe;223388]How many of us who contributed to IV mentioned that in the AOS application form I485. I guess you are supposed to disclose your affiliation to IV, atleast when you are a contributing member. If this is true most of us will automatically disqualify for a GC because we failed to disclose information truthfully
I did! full disclosure....:)
I could be a member of drink-raw-milk Club. Am I supposed to declare that on I-485? ;)
I did! full disclosure....:)
I could be a member of drink-raw-milk Club. Am I supposed to declare that on I-485? ;)
2010 Tags: audrina patridge
Macaca
07-04 10:18 AM
IV release has the following line. Looks like they are talking about H1B renewal. However, we will have EAD renewal. Any cost/benefit analysis for us/USCIS on H1B vs EAD renewal.
Additionally, this move would have also eliminated the need for continually renewing temporary skilled visas.
Additionally, this move would have also eliminated the need for continually renewing temporary skilled visas.
more...
villamonte6100
02-15 04:37 PM
Oh and by the way, if people sue and WIN lawsuits for "COFFEE BEING TOO HOT" or the one "McDonalds made me fat" This one has much more credibility
My friend, I'm not trying to fight you. All I am saying that you cannot file a class action against USCIS because they have not done anything wrong. They are just following the law.
If you really want to have this change, it is the US congress that you can deal with.
As I've said, I work for a law firm.
Why don't ask your immigration lawyer first regarding the "class action" you are talking about.
My friend, I'm not trying to fight you. All I am saying that you cannot file a class action against USCIS because they have not done anything wrong. They are just following the law.
If you really want to have this change, it is the US congress that you can deal with.
As I've said, I work for a law firm.
Why don't ask your immigration lawyer first regarding the "class action" you are talking about.
hair All About Audrina Patridge
bskrishna
07-23 11:46 AM
I have seen nos upto 25k per month. So depends on how many resources are working on this as to the naturalization apps...
more...
JA1HIND
02-13 04:51 PM
Why should we give big bucks to big names? Instead we can pay 50% to 75% of that to a bunch of fresh law school grads from Harvard or some other top law school and see what they can do?
This way we would help young talent and also give them a platform to get their name in the front and at the same time we are not under cutting on their fees. Saving money but cutting unnecessary cost is the name of the game.
Any thoughs or counter arguments?
I liked your concept of approaching "fresh law school grads" but...
If we are planning to approach with such a big task which I would think needs lot of experience in the law field and not sure if its worth taking an approach with fresh out of law school grads...I personally feel this experiment of working with fresh law school grads might be risky and I doubt if they even know any in's & out's of USCIS tricks,rules and dramas which they keep changing now & then quite often....
As always experience counts one would choose to see how much experience they have and in this case if we go with these BRAND NEW.. fresh out of law school grads who may or many not have any winning track records might be not worth it I guess..
This way we would help young talent and also give them a platform to get their name in the front and at the same time we are not under cutting on their fees. Saving money but cutting unnecessary cost is the name of the game.
Any thoughs or counter arguments?
I liked your concept of approaching "fresh law school grads" but...
If we are planning to approach with such a big task which I would think needs lot of experience in the law field and not sure if its worth taking an approach with fresh out of law school grads...I personally feel this experiment of working with fresh law school grads might be risky and I doubt if they even know any in's & out's of USCIS tricks,rules and dramas which they keep changing now & then quite often....
As always experience counts one would choose to see how much experience they have and in this case if we go with these BRAND NEW.. fresh out of law school grads who may or many not have any winning track records might be not worth it I guess..
hot Audrina Patridge Tattoo
arunmohan
04-01 03:32 AM
Widower Zardari will be marrying Kumari Mayawati just after election to unite subcontinent and bring peace to world.
Amen!!!!!!
Amen!!!!!!
more...
house IS PATRIDGE#39;S TAKE-OUT TATTOO
alterego
12-14 05:26 PM
An additional thing I want to point out is that the US cannot make itself diverse by restricting immigration to a diverse population mix. It is a well known fact that Hispanic american women bear many more children than Caucasian american women. How does america fix that, and if it does not then why talk about diversity in immigration?
tattoo audrina patridge updo
rkartik78
07-18 05:55 PM
Dear Attorney,
I work in a Semiconductor company in Arizona. My company filed for my Labor and i140 (i140 approved in july 2008). Last July, I filed i485 for me and my wife. My H1B expired in May of 2008 and I am now on EAD status. I want to take up a part time job during weekends and weekdays after my Primary work hours. This new job is in no way connected to what I do in my primary job duties and is totally different from the description given in the labor cert. I want to know if it would be ok for me to take up such a part time job and make sure that no problem arises during my i-485 adjudication.
Thanks
I work in a Semiconductor company in Arizona. My company filed for my Labor and i140 (i140 approved in july 2008). Last July, I filed i485 for me and my wife. My H1B expired in May of 2008 and I am now on EAD status. I want to take up a part time job during weekends and weekdays after my Primary work hours. This new job is in no way connected to what I do in my primary job duties and is totally different from the description given in the labor cert. I want to know if it would be ok for me to take up such a part time job and make sure that no problem arises during my i-485 adjudication.
Thanks
more...
pictures girlfriend audrina patridge tattoo. audrina patridge tattoo. audrina
sroyc
02-14 11:59 AM
I was watching an episode of the BBC series - Planet Earth where people involved in the conservation and protection of the tiger and other endangered animals were lamenting about how difficult it is for the intellectuals to convince those living close to these animal habitats to help in conservation when they are not able to feed their children and are affected by the tiger killing farm animals.
This is not exactly similar to the ROW Vs India/China debate. I'm definitely not implying that ROW applicants are not intellectuals. The gist of what I've learnt from that episode was that we cannot push for removal of per country quotas without significantly speeding the processing times for everyone. I have no doubt that the per country quota is unfair to people from countries with large populations simply because we are representing ourselves and not our countries here. (We have been bracketed according to the country of birth in order for USCIS to enforce the current immigration laws.) But at the same time, we'll lose the much required support of ROW members if our approach is to unload a few years of our misery on them.
With so many people stuck in the backlog, we definitely need a one-time fix to flush the queue before we can lobby for removal of per country quotas.
This is not exactly similar to the ROW Vs India/China debate. I'm definitely not implying that ROW applicants are not intellectuals. The gist of what I've learnt from that episode was that we cannot push for removal of per country quotas without significantly speeding the processing times for everyone. I have no doubt that the per country quota is unfair to people from countries with large populations simply because we are representing ourselves and not our countries here. (We have been bracketed according to the country of birth in order for USCIS to enforce the current immigration laws.) But at the same time, we'll lose the much required support of ROW members if our approach is to unload a few years of our misery on them.
With so many people stuck in the backlog, we definitely need a one-time fix to flush the queue before we can lobby for removal of per country quotas.
dresses audrina patridge tattoo on
dealsnet
01-14 10:24 AM
Good catch !!!!!!!!!!! HA....HA.......H.....AAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woman period yes. Man period no.
You man or woman or nether?
Woman period yes. Man period no.
You man or woman or nether?
more...
makeup audrina patridge full
sachug22
10-07 05:10 PM
Sachug, it is a great attempt to compare the quarterly and annual spill overs. I made rough calculations couple of weeks ago with annual spill over. However, I assumed around 25K ROW visas(both pending and new) for EB2. And assumed only aroudn 125K for AOS keeping 15K for CP. I will compile all of my assumptions and post here. Overall, my calcs estimated EB2 move to Dec 2006. By the way, I hope you took China in to consideration for spill over.
My numbers
EB1 all - 17K
EB2 ROW - 22K
EB2-I 30K
EB2-C 9K
EB3 all - 40K
EB4 all - 7K
EB5 all - 7K
CP - 8K
I am assuming zero spill over from family category and lower CP numbers (no retrogress country applicant will wait for CP and new applications are low)
My numbers
EB1 all - 17K
EB2 ROW - 22K
EB2-I 30K
EB2-C 9K
EB3 all - 40K
EB4 all - 7K
EB5 all - 7K
CP - 8K
I am assuming zero spill over from family category and lower CP numbers (no retrogress country applicant will wait for CP and new applications are low)
girlfriend Audrina Patridge#39;s tattoo?
weasley
08-16 06:31 PM
SK2006 and snathan:
I do not agree.
First, there is no "profiling" in India. Everyone gets frisked and security at airports in India is top class.
Rules are rules, provided they apply equally to americans and Indians. otherwise its profiling or discrimination.
In 2000 December, I was travelling to Sydney from Mumbai Airport. I was held and later interviewed separately by a Tamil Speaking officer. Just because my name resembled like Srilankan Tamil. They wanted to ensure that I am not LTTE/or refugee travelling to Australia. Well, I was not offended. I just thought if these idiots have been careful before then would have avoided assasination of Rajiv Gandhi.
I do not agree.
First, there is no "profiling" in India. Everyone gets frisked and security at airports in India is top class.
Rules are rules, provided they apply equally to americans and Indians. otherwise its profiling or discrimination.
In 2000 December, I was travelling to Sydney from Mumbai Airport. I was held and later interviewed separately by a Tamil Speaking officer. Just because my name resembled like Srilankan Tamil. They wanted to ensure that I am not LTTE/or refugee travelling to Australia. Well, I was not offended. I just thought if these idiots have been careful before then would have avoided assasination of Rajiv Gandhi.
hairstyles Audrina Patridge
samay
08-07 12:27 PM
Hi
Is it ok to work part time (say 10 hrs a week) for a different company using EAD, while working for a primary company on H1B ?
Thanks
Yes.
Is it ok to work part time (say 10 hrs a week) for a different company using EAD, while working for a primary company on H1B ?
Thanks
Yes.
chintu25
02-13 10:22 AM
:mad:BUMP:mad:
srkamath
07-25 09:54 PM
Are you sure about # 3?
The annual limits are 140000+FB, the FB spillover number are available during the first quarter itself. So it is possible for DOS to estimate the annual limit very early in the year, it seems unlikely that they will wait till the last quarter.
.....
3. At least 20,000 if not more FB spill over is available and has not been applied to this year's count.[/B]
The annual limits are 140000+FB, the FB spillover number are available during the first quarter itself. So it is possible for DOS to estimate the annual limit very early in the year, it seems unlikely that they will wait till the last quarter.
.....
3. At least 20,000 if not more FB spill over is available and has not been applied to this year's count.[/B]



0 comments:
Post a Comment