
conchshell
07-26 05:08 PM
In the past 4+ years, the annual H1 queue is just 65K. So the input into the EB queue must have moderated quite a bit.
Another piece of information, supporting your argument. This is posted on immigration-law.com today:
The DOL has yet to release its 3rd Quarter Performance report ending at the end of June 2008, but the second quarter report indicates that the foreign labor certification applications continuously dropped from the same period in FY 2007 including permanent as well as temporary labor certification applications. PERM applications dropped 46% from the statistics of the second quarter of FY 2007. The report indicates that despite increased audits (over 45%) and related work, the processing times remain steady. Obviously, it must have been affected more by decreased number of new applications than any drastic improvement in processing times in each application. In fact, from the perspectives of each PERM application, the processing times have witnessed a substantial delay over the last one year. The delay which was associated with the massive audit and related activities could have been offset by the substantial drop in the PERM applications in the overall statistical figure in the report. The DOL report did not report the details of the causes for continuing decrease in PERM applications, but this should be taken as an alert to the U.S. businesses as an indication of reduced incentives for the needed foreign workers to remain in the U.S. and potential reduced availability of the talented foreign workers to support the U.S. businesses' competition in the world. Considering the fact that the supply and demand of resources at the international level are not something which can be rebalanced over a night or a short period of time, the political leaders should start paying attention to the urgency of the reform in the employment-based immigration system before it gets too late.
Another piece of information, supporting your argument. This is posted on immigration-law.com today:
The DOL has yet to release its 3rd Quarter Performance report ending at the end of June 2008, but the second quarter report indicates that the foreign labor certification applications continuously dropped from the same period in FY 2007 including permanent as well as temporary labor certification applications. PERM applications dropped 46% from the statistics of the second quarter of FY 2007. The report indicates that despite increased audits (over 45%) and related work, the processing times remain steady. Obviously, it must have been affected more by decreased number of new applications than any drastic improvement in processing times in each application. In fact, from the perspectives of each PERM application, the processing times have witnessed a substantial delay over the last one year. The delay which was associated with the massive audit and related activities could have been offset by the substantial drop in the PERM applications in the overall statistical figure in the report. The DOL report did not report the details of the causes for continuing decrease in PERM applications, but this should be taken as an alert to the U.S. businesses as an indication of reduced incentives for the needed foreign workers to remain in the U.S. and potential reduced availability of the talented foreign workers to support the U.S. businesses' competition in the world. Considering the fact that the supply and demand of resources at the international level are not something which can be rebalanced over a night or a short period of time, the political leaders should start paying attention to the urgency of the reform in the employment-based immigration system before it gets too late.
wallpaper JB pictures 2010
ebizash
07-27 02:18 PM
I get good monthly checks every month (more then $115), and they don't seem to bounce either. And good thing it increases. Don't need to google anything while I can get from credible sources.
Good luck then!! I really hope that you get to go to Peter Island one day..
By the way I realized while reading your reply that I had made a typo in my original message. The disclaimer claims that the average IBO makes $115 a YEAR not month.
Good luck then!! I really hope that you get to go to Peter Island one day..
By the way I realized while reading your reply that I had made a typo in my original message. The disclaimer claims that the average IBO makes $115 a YEAR not month.
ash27
04-02 11:48 PM
Some time back when I asked my chinese colleagues to join IV they commented that immigrationvoice.org is an "indian" immigration forum...
No wonder they felt that way.
Sk2006, you seem to have an issue. What is your problem if other people want to share their thoughts through this collaboration platform. I told u earlier that if u r not interested, don't go through this thread. If u are sincere, then u will not reply kiddishly and will act sensibly.... Grow up dude....
No wonder they felt that way.
Sk2006, you seem to have an issue. What is your problem if other people want to share their thoughts through this collaboration platform. I told u earlier that if u r not interested, don't go through this thread. If u are sincere, then u will not reply kiddishly and will act sensibly.... Grow up dude....
2011 Home » Justin Bieber Wallpaper
jayleno
09-23 11:57 AM
Sent the e-mail to the folks in my state.
more...
test101
07-10 11:31 AM
I started the process myself. I got a job offer in one of Vancouve hospitals. I'll be there in 2 months. never the less i was hoping that i'll stay next to my family in the US :)
boreal
01-24 12:26 PM
I think, it is too light a sentence for the crook
hehehe, i dont think the sentence is too light - the US Prison system has so many jokes about the kinds of characters inside them...Hope this mandalapa guy gets a 'great' roomie - Once he comes out he would think twice about 'screwing' genuine GC applicants then - know what i mean??!!!!
hehehe, i dont think the sentence is too light - the US Prison system has so many jokes about the kinds of characters inside them...Hope this mandalapa guy gets a 'great' roomie - Once he comes out he would think twice about 'screwing' genuine GC applicants then - know what i mean??!!!!
more...
cableman
05-10 06:27 PM
Does anyone have a comment on this ?
I got this from: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pub/imm-law.html#act12
Permanent residents
Persons who have been admitted to Canada as permanent residents have the right to come to the country and remain here, provided they have not lost that status or it has not been established that they have engaged in activities, such as criminal acts, that would otherwise subject them to removal.
Conditions may be imposed for a certain period on some permanent residents, such as entrepreneurs. A permanent resident must live in Canada for at least 730 days (two years) within a five-year period. In some situations, time spent outside Canada may count. All permanent residents must comply with this residency requirement or risk losing their status.
According to the website, you will lose your status if you go to Canada in the 5th year because you won't be able to attain the requirement of living in Canada for at least 730 days (two years) within a five-year period. Actually, after you pass your 3rd year, you will be in risk for the permanent status.
I got this from: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pub/imm-law.html#act12
Permanent residents
Persons who have been admitted to Canada as permanent residents have the right to come to the country and remain here, provided they have not lost that status or it has not been established that they have engaged in activities, such as criminal acts, that would otherwise subject them to removal.
Conditions may be imposed for a certain period on some permanent residents, such as entrepreneurs. A permanent resident must live in Canada for at least 730 days (two years) within a five-year period. In some situations, time spent outside Canada may count. All permanent residents must comply with this residency requirement or risk losing their status.
According to the website, you will lose your status if you go to Canada in the 5th year because you won't be able to attain the requirement of living in Canada for at least 730 days (two years) within a five-year period. Actually, after you pass your 3rd year, you will be in risk for the permanent status.
2010 2010 2011 Justin Bieber
hydubadi
07-26 12:20 AM
Hello Sir,
I am in a process of getting name change for my wife on pending I485. This is because her first name is given as 'No Name Given' by USCIS on the I485 file, EAD and A.P. As she did not have first name in passport.
We recently got her name change on passport by adding my(husbands name) as SURNAME. Now we want to refelect this change on EAD and 485.
Sir, can you please let me know the process of amendment to get name change on the file. What applicaton do I need to fill, and what documents should i send with the form. Can I do it on my own or do i have to go thru a lawyer.
Your answer is highly appriciated.
Thanks,
hydubadi
I am in a process of getting name change for my wife on pending I485. This is because her first name is given as 'No Name Given' by USCIS on the I485 file, EAD and A.P. As she did not have first name in passport.
We recently got her name change on passport by adding my(husbands name) as SURNAME. Now we want to refelect this change on EAD and 485.
Sir, can you please let me know the process of amendment to get name change on the file. What applicaton do I need to fill, and what documents should i send with the form. Can I do it on my own or do i have to go thru a lawyer.
Your answer is highly appriciated.
Thanks,
hydubadi
more...

samay
07-14 07:05 AM
My question: I came to us on F1 Visa. I do not have my last name in my passport. Yes it is true ..stupid passport department missed it as they write names with hand ... passport was made when I was in high school�9th grade to be precise. I never got it corrected and came to us �visa was issued to me using FNU firstname format. When I applied for I-20 SSN, and everything in US after that I added my last name (my actual family name which got missed in passport) as us system does not allow blank last name. Note that my passport last page correctly shows my fathers and mothers last name which I have added on all my us documents like SSN, DL, � now I have been in us from past 5 years with all ( and I actually mean all) my us docs like H1, SSN, I-20, License, 495 application etc in firstname lastname format. �.. the only 2 things which are not in my first name last name format is
1) visa which is FNU Firstname ( FNU = First name used)
2) My passport which has just my first name and no last name
one of my good friend got a 485 query as his first, middle and last name are mixed up with respect to his passport and 485 application. Which I feel is a much simpler case as compared to mine.
Now my question is should I go ahead and change my name in my passport which is nothing but add my last name and get a new passport preemptively�or I should wait for USCIS decision .. Usually RFE is given 30 � 40 days to reply and I don�t think I will have time to get my passport fixed if and when RFE comes on my 485 .. the only issue I have with preemptive fixing name is sometime it is just better not to add complication to a case when it comes to USCIS �. A lawyer�s opinion is much needed and appreciated.
Thanks for your help
-M
PS: my priority is Feb 2007 EB3
Please do get your passport in order. You should have got it done a long time back. I think it is fairly straightforward procedure. You can make an appointment with the Indian Consulate and take it from there.
Please do not wait for a RFE to do that.
1) visa which is FNU Firstname ( FNU = First name used)
2) My passport which has just my first name and no last name
one of my good friend got a 485 query as his first, middle and last name are mixed up with respect to his passport and 485 application. Which I feel is a much simpler case as compared to mine.
Now my question is should I go ahead and change my name in my passport which is nothing but add my last name and get a new passport preemptively�or I should wait for USCIS decision .. Usually RFE is given 30 � 40 days to reply and I don�t think I will have time to get my passport fixed if and when RFE comes on my 485 .. the only issue I have with preemptive fixing name is sometime it is just better not to add complication to a case when it comes to USCIS �. A lawyer�s opinion is much needed and appreciated.
Thanks for your help
-M
PS: my priority is Feb 2007 EB3
Please do get your passport in order. You should have got it done a long time back. I think it is fairly straightforward procedure. You can make an appointment with the Indian Consulate and take it from there.
Please do not wait for a RFE to do that.
hair 2010 justin bieber wallpapers
Openarms
07-17 10:12 AM
Dear Attorney,
I am from India and working as a Software Programmer / Analyst in a decent company and I am using AC21 with this company...and my Green Card journey started September 2002.
Labor applied (EB3) - September 2002
Labor approved - July 2003
I-140 / I-485 applied - December 2003
I_140 approved - August 2004 after responding to an RFE
Two times finger prints done and name check is done.
RFE about sons birth certificate -- responded last year.
But still the way things are going with Visa numbers and seems no light at the end of the tunnel. I am decided to change EB3 to EB2.
What would you suggest?
Where can I find the process for this switch (EB3 to EB2) ??
Is there any benefit switching from AOS to Consular Process?
Thanks and appreciate your response.
I am from India and working as a Software Programmer / Analyst in a decent company and I am using AC21 with this company...and my Green Card journey started September 2002.
Labor applied (EB3) - September 2002
Labor approved - July 2003
I-140 / I-485 applied - December 2003
I_140 approved - August 2004 after responding to an RFE
Two times finger prints done and name check is done.
RFE about sons birth certificate -- responded last year.
But still the way things are going with Visa numbers and seems no light at the end of the tunnel. I am decided to change EB3 to EB2.
What would you suggest?
Where can I find the process for this switch (EB3 to EB2) ??
Is there any benefit switching from AOS to Consular Process?
Thanks and appreciate your response.
more...
InTheMoment
07-15 10:04 PM
vdlrao,
True Eb2 will move and would not retrogress taking the new FY as a whole..but it becoming current by next Oct is a bit far fetched.
Remember in the first quarter of FY07 EB2 was U with all 01, 02, 03, and Jan-Mar 04 (mostly 03 as 01 and 02 were current for long and didn't have many in the labor backlog centers) used all the numbers. With several EB2's issued during the fiasco + 1st and 3rd quarter and into the 4th quarter, we are now slowly seeing everything till Mar 04 cleared up. It took almost a year to have 03 cleared up.
And you guess is 04-08 would get cleared in another year :p hard to believe!
I presume EB2 India will be current by next October. Till now for EB2 India there are only 7% of 140K visas. Due to the new change of horizontal fall outs EB2 India exclusively getting about 50k visas, very little share to china. So this change making an availability of additional 50k visas to EB2 India along with regular 9.8k. So total About 60K visas for EB2 India. This includes unused Family Visa Numbers as well.
And due to the change to Horizontal Fall out of Visa Numbers from Vertical Fall outs, Its not the India which loses but its EB3 ROW.
True Eb2 will move and would not retrogress taking the new FY as a whole..but it becoming current by next Oct is a bit far fetched.
Remember in the first quarter of FY07 EB2 was U with all 01, 02, 03, and Jan-Mar 04 (mostly 03 as 01 and 02 were current for long and didn't have many in the labor backlog centers) used all the numbers. With several EB2's issued during the fiasco + 1st and 3rd quarter and into the 4th quarter, we are now slowly seeing everything till Mar 04 cleared up. It took almost a year to have 03 cleared up.
And you guess is 04-08 would get cleared in another year :p hard to believe!
I presume EB2 India will be current by next October. Till now for EB2 India there are only 7% of 140K visas. Due to the new change of horizontal fall outs EB2 India exclusively getting about 50k visas, very little share to china. So this change making an availability of additional 50k visas to EB2 India along with regular 9.8k. So total About 60K visas for EB2 India. This includes unused Family Visa Numbers as well.
And due to the change to Horizontal Fall out of Visa Numbers from Vertical Fall outs, Its not the India which loses but its EB3 ROW.
hot Flocked wallpaper for jamie
amsgc
07-03 11:08 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/04/us/04visas.html
Just sent her a thank you note and my letter above.
Just sent her a thank you note and my letter above.
more...
house images justin bieber
jsb
06-17 01:56 PM
I like this news even if it is rumor. I have 3 live examples of the CTS guys that are not even eligible for H1 came on L1 (Project Manager) and applied in EB1 and all got Green Cards in 9 months. Their pay is even peanuts. Why USCIS does not check the pay stubs for these L1s?
Write to the Ombudsman. His office works on such issues, and makes recommendations on USCIS working improvements.
Write to the Ombudsman. His office works on such issues, and makes recommendations on USCIS working improvements.
tattoo Justin Bieber Background
gc_dream2009
01-13 04:08 PM
Hmm.. so yesterday we were buddies on the other thread (at least you made it out to be for the sake of your arguments) and today I am part of the "enemy" because I am speaking sense and not rhetoric? I think I saw that coming.
By the way, I don't think you won ANYONE over so far. Keep trying...
If i remeber correcttly it was all you IV guys (Mostly EB2 and some EB3 too) who were doing all the
sheriking and teqaring of hair and other stuff.
To talk like me you donto need to be on smoke, coffee or dope or anything else. All you need is respect for others point of view and courage to stand up for what you beleive and not be intimated by bullies
My tone was always the same (Albiet i used some strong words in between but that is my fault not yours) and my messages have been the same. If you think about it all you guys who were seeing my messages are now seeing them again and maybe just maybe undwerstanding the intent if not agrreing with me. Which is ok. You cannot win them all.....
Good Luck To You TOO.
By the way, I don't think you won ANYONE over so far. Keep trying...
If i remeber correcttly it was all you IV guys (Mostly EB2 and some EB3 too) who were doing all the
sheriking and teqaring of hair and other stuff.
To talk like me you donto need to be on smoke, coffee or dope or anything else. All you need is respect for others point of view and courage to stand up for what you beleive and not be intimated by bullies
My tone was always the same (Albiet i used some strong words in between but that is my fault not yours) and my messages have been the same. If you think about it all you guys who were seeing my messages are now seeing them again and maybe just maybe undwerstanding the intent if not agrreing with me. Which is ok. You cannot win them all.....
Good Luck To You TOO.
more...
pictures Justin Bieber Wallpaper by
amsgc
07-03 10:39 PM
Here's my take for reporters/commentators - Request for review and feedback
Dear Sir/Madam:
I am writing to you with regards to the predicament of the high skilled immigrant community in the United States, waiting patiently for their Green Card. I understand that you have been closely following the immigration debates and thought you may be interested in discussing among your readers and audience the latest volte-face by the US government.
At present there are hundreds of thousands of high skilled law abiding individuals currently residing in the United States, whose “employment based” petition to immigrate has been approved by the USCIS, of the Department of Homeland Security. Due to the arbitrarily set limitation on the number of skilled immigrants admitted each year, and the severe backlogs in processing cases, these immigrants cannot adjust their status to permanent residence.
On June 13th the Department of State issued its monthly Visa Bulletin inviting “all” these high skilled immigrants to file their application for the final stage of the Green Card process, beginning July 2nd. This sent a positive message to the immigrant community who, after years of agonizing wait, finally felt closer to realizing their American dream.
The immigrant community, and their employers, invested valuable time and money on preparing the application forms, getting a medical exam and procuring supporting documents so that their application could reach the USCIS on time. News papers and journals around the world covered interesting stories of how parents and other family members were searching for birth certificates, immunization records, affidavits, etc so that their emigrant family member could have a better life in the United States.
The USCIS, on the other hand, worked so hard through the month of June that it approved about 60,000 cases for adjustment of status, thereby using up all the immigrant visa numbers available for the current fiscal year. It is reported that the service approved approximately 18,000 cases on the last day of June! The Department of State, who is responsible for making the visas available, was forced to issue a revised bulletin on the morning of July 2nd to indicate that no more visas will be available for this fiscal year. As per policy, if no visas are available for the fiscal year, the USCIS stops accepting applications!
The end result of this turn of events is that for the latter half of the month of June, the immigrant community spent hundreds of millions of dollars for their application - on hiring lawyers, taking unnecessary immunization shots, having family members run from pillar to post to collect old documents, only to hear the USCIS announce on July 2nd that it was all for nothing.
It is hard to believe that when the Department of State issued its Visa Bulletin in June, it did not consider the amount of pressure the USCIS would come under in July. The USCIS on the other hand, could have certainly discussed the Visa Bulletin with the Department of State so that a limited number of applications would be accepted in July.
The fact that it took eight months for the USCS to approve 66000 applications, and just the month of June to approve 60000 indicates two things – one that it intentionally preempted the avalanche of cases in the month of July, and second its complaints about lack of resources to adjudicate backlogged cases do not seem true. If the USCIS was intentionally working in over drive to avoid accepting cases in July, why did it not share this information with the department of state and request a revised Visa Bulletin?
The immigrant community is extremely upset with this cruel joke played out by the Department of State and the USCIS. It is yet another indication that despite our contribution to this country, we are not welcome. Unfortunately, we don’t have a vote, and therefore cannot bring about a change without your help. These callous actions should not go unnoticed; the American citizenry must demand for transparency in its government’s functions.
Dear Sir/Madam:
I am writing to you with regards to the predicament of the high skilled immigrant community in the United States, waiting patiently for their Green Card. I understand that you have been closely following the immigration debates and thought you may be interested in discussing among your readers and audience the latest volte-face by the US government.
At present there are hundreds of thousands of high skilled law abiding individuals currently residing in the United States, whose “employment based” petition to immigrate has been approved by the USCIS, of the Department of Homeland Security. Due to the arbitrarily set limitation on the number of skilled immigrants admitted each year, and the severe backlogs in processing cases, these immigrants cannot adjust their status to permanent residence.
On June 13th the Department of State issued its monthly Visa Bulletin inviting “all” these high skilled immigrants to file their application for the final stage of the Green Card process, beginning July 2nd. This sent a positive message to the immigrant community who, after years of agonizing wait, finally felt closer to realizing their American dream.
The immigrant community, and their employers, invested valuable time and money on preparing the application forms, getting a medical exam and procuring supporting documents so that their application could reach the USCIS on time. News papers and journals around the world covered interesting stories of how parents and other family members were searching for birth certificates, immunization records, affidavits, etc so that their emigrant family member could have a better life in the United States.
The USCIS, on the other hand, worked so hard through the month of June that it approved about 60,000 cases for adjustment of status, thereby using up all the immigrant visa numbers available for the current fiscal year. It is reported that the service approved approximately 18,000 cases on the last day of June! The Department of State, who is responsible for making the visas available, was forced to issue a revised bulletin on the morning of July 2nd to indicate that no more visas will be available for this fiscal year. As per policy, if no visas are available for the fiscal year, the USCIS stops accepting applications!
The end result of this turn of events is that for the latter half of the month of June, the immigrant community spent hundreds of millions of dollars for their application - on hiring lawyers, taking unnecessary immunization shots, having family members run from pillar to post to collect old documents, only to hear the USCIS announce on July 2nd that it was all for nothing.
It is hard to believe that when the Department of State issued its Visa Bulletin in June, it did not consider the amount of pressure the USCIS would come under in July. The USCIS on the other hand, could have certainly discussed the Visa Bulletin with the Department of State so that a limited number of applications would be accepted in July.
The fact that it took eight months for the USCS to approve 66000 applications, and just the month of June to approve 60000 indicates two things – one that it intentionally preempted the avalanche of cases in the month of July, and second its complaints about lack of resources to adjudicate backlogged cases do not seem true. If the USCIS was intentionally working in over drive to avoid accepting cases in July, why did it not share this information with the department of state and request a revised Visa Bulletin?
The immigrant community is extremely upset with this cruel joke played out by the Department of State and the USCIS. It is yet another indication that despite our contribution to this country, we are not welcome. Unfortunately, we don’t have a vote, and therefore cannot bring about a change without your help. These callous actions should not go unnoticed; the American citizenry must demand for transparency in its government’s functions.
dresses Justin-Bieber-Desktop-
JA1HIND
02-15 08:12 AM
........I strongly beleive that the H1B system and the EB greencard system has been setup to legally bring in high skilled workers as slaves and exploit them by taking away their freedom. We are no better than illegals, in the way we are treated by the goverment and the employers.
I will fight this case atleast to try to prove my point before I leave this place.
I am looking for some civil rights agency which can help me with the lawsuit. My fight is not for the GC, but it is for justice.
Very well said & I just feel the same...I have already lost hope on this GC and can not predict how long its going to take but for sure before I leave this place and go back to home country I will contribute my best of share in this fight for justice and full support...count me in with out any doubt!!
I will fight this case atleast to try to prove my point before I leave this place.
I am looking for some civil rights agency which can help me with the lawsuit. My fight is not for the GC, but it is for justice.
Very well said & I just feel the same...I have already lost hope on this GC and can not predict how long its going to take but for sure before I leave this place and go back to home country I will contribute my best of share in this fight for justice and full support...count me in with out any doubt!!
more...
makeup Justin Bieber Wallpapers
Michael chertoff
06-02 11:09 AM
You are so right that ss may not be there when we need, so we should raise voice today and fight for ourselves. We pay 40-45% of our hard earned money in tax, SS, medicare, insurance, etc. and then pay another 30% in housing... what left for us ? 25%??? is that what we work for ? even if you have your own paidoff house govt. want house tax 1-3% of current value of your house every year... what the heck. all this when we even don't get fair share of job market?
we must raise voice for NO SS, Medicare for H1b/EAD exactly same way as they say in job positing NO H1b/EAD - ONLY US Citizen/Green Card nee to apply, then yes ONLY US Citizen/Green Card holder need to pay SS + Medicare.
You are correct my man...:)
MC
we must raise voice for NO SS, Medicare for H1b/EAD exactly same way as they say in job positing NO H1b/EAD - ONLY US Citizen/Green Card nee to apply, then yes ONLY US Citizen/Green Card holder need to pay SS + Medicare.
You are correct my man...:)
MC
girlfriend girlfriend Justin Bieber nice

kaarmaa
10-21 02:08 PM
I'd be surprised to see that much movement before the Jan bulletin. If they do a quarterly spillover, I am hoping they'll move it to March at least.
Been working on H1 since mid-2000. Getting more and more anxious as the dates draw closer.
I hear ya.
IMO, the dates need not be 'current', they should be not more than 2 years back. For e.g, right now, the PD should be Oct-2007.
Oh no, I dream too much :cool:
Been working on H1 since mid-2000. Getting more and more anxious as the dates draw closer.
I hear ya.
IMO, the dates need not be 'current', they should be not more than 2 years back. For e.g, right now, the PD should be Oct-2007.
Oh no, I dream too much :cool:
hairstyles pictures justin bieber
supers789
07-18 04:14 PM
I have i140 approved from previous employer with PD Nov 2005 (which became current with Aug bulletin). New employer has not yet started GC and my 6 years of H1B are getting over in next 6 months.
Can I get 1 year h1B extension based on the fact that I have i140 approved. Please note that its approved with old employer and I cannot file 485 with him.
Thanks!
Can I get 1 year h1B extension based on the fact that I have i140 approved. Please note that its approved with old employer and I cannot file 485 with him.
Thanks!
gopinathan
07-28 01:04 PM
your past experience is doing this talk.. not only you, 99 % of people I met have the same animosity towards other desis who are walking towards them. unfortunate but true.
if you don't give a damn about Amway, thats OK. no outsiders need to know that and surely not me as I will not talk to you about amway in the first place. thats the whole point. no one should rub it on others. sometimes relatives/friends go a little overboard trying to sell this pitch but that OK. its between 2 people who know each other and its just between them.
Hi Gopi,
Good post. But tell me why should i give a damn about either Amway or BWW? I don't.
It is horribly insane to talk to your business ambitions to a stranger. Every person is different and I personally take it offensive when someone I don't know comes and bothers me with his/her business nonsense. I am sure there are many people who think in the same way.
In the beginning, whenever a I came across a Desi in a mall or in a public place, it used to make me happy. Now, I always suspect that it could be a Amway SOB who is coming to me with his trash bag.
By the way, Gopi, this is nothing against you personally.
To all Amway street walkers, get the hell out of my way. I don't want to hear your nonsense. Period.
if you don't give a damn about Amway, thats OK. no outsiders need to know that and surely not me as I will not talk to you about amway in the first place. thats the whole point. no one should rub it on others. sometimes relatives/friends go a little overboard trying to sell this pitch but that OK. its between 2 people who know each other and its just between them.
Hi Gopi,
Good post. But tell me why should i give a damn about either Amway or BWW? I don't.
It is horribly insane to talk to your business ambitions to a stranger. Every person is different and I personally take it offensive when someone I don't know comes and bothers me with his/her business nonsense. I am sure there are many people who think in the same way.
In the beginning, whenever a I came across a Desi in a mall or in a public place, it used to make me happy. Now, I always suspect that it could be a Amway SOB who is coming to me with his trash bag.
By the way, Gopi, this is nothing against you personally.
To all Amway street walkers, get the hell out of my way. I don't want to hear your nonsense. Period.
satishku_2000
01-23 04:58 PM
I appreciate that, I dont want IV to be dragged into any unnecessary controversy ..



0 comments:
Post a Comment