happy birthday mum poems

images Happy Mother#39;s Day happy birthday mum poems. 2010 i love you mommy poems.
  • 2010 i love you mommy poems.



  • edgarrecto
    02-12 03:07 PM
    Just missed.... My PD is EB3 Sep 2001... Not sure what is going to happen because of the latest name check procedure change....

    my pd is september 27,2005. i am from thephilippines. i guess eb3 for philippines will be current very very soon





    wallpaper 2010 i love you mommy poems. happy birthday mum poems. Birthday poems
  • Birthday poems



  • gc_kaavaali
    01-22 02:01 PM
    I pity people who have coming to USA is foremost objective. In my case, i came to USA 7 years ago. Atleast i earned few bucks. But people who are dreaming about USA and taking education loans with the intention to payoff once they land in USA. It also includes people coming here on F1 with intention to work here. I feel really sorry!!!





    happy birthday mum poems. Happy Birthday Dad Train Gifts
  • Happy Birthday Dad Train Gifts



  • kumar1305
    01-13 03:35 PM
    Does it mean that people who are working with consulting companies are going home soon?

    Ok, then first consulting guys will go then they may take some other crap to send everybody home?

    What is going to happen now?

    I work for client and I do not say that sending consulting guyz will benefit me. But I'm just curious as to what would the next few such steps to send out all the H1bs from this country.





    2011 Birthday poems happy birthday mum poems. Mother#39;s Day Poem
  • Mother#39;s Day Poem



  • Pineapple
    12-14 05:45 PM
    Read my previous post explaining how things would work without country limits.
    All you need to do is recall basic probability theory from school. No country quotas is the only fair way to go, as it would give any individual a fair go, regardless of nationality. I thought this premise was self evident.. but evidently, I'm wrong, and there is some explanation to do.

    I hope explaining the facts and reasoning helps, and the feeling that "country quotas protect smaller countries" has nothing to do with the old saying:

    "When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always rely on support from Paul"
    :rolleyes:

    We are all in this together, guys... As per the original intent of the thread, we were supposed to discuss whether the 7 % quota is constitutional. That discussion is not yet settled.

    The main point is, based on current caps and quotas, all of us are stuck.

    One way or another, we need to (A) raise number of EB visas, and (B) Eliminate quotas which distort the market and give unfair advantage to one nationality over another.

    --What you said sounds very interesting. But it got me thinking, what if the merit is equally distributed by the country of origin and there is a limit to the opportunities this country can provide?


    Let us say there are 140,000 EB visas given every year. Based on pure merit and sans any regard to nationality. Don't you think it could potentially lead to more visas being consumed by one country?

    What if this country wants to ensure diversity to its social fabric?? How do they go about doing that?



    more...


    happy birthday mum poems. happy birthday mother poems
  • happy birthday mother poems



  • vrichards
    09-05 02:25 AM
    It is very troubling to note that one persons identity was uncovered online because his political views and legitimate concerns about the crimes of YSR (Good riddance to him).

    IV must delete all posts relating to the uncovering of this gentlemans identity. And ensure it never happens again. If this is not done, we will lose faith and trust in IV.

    IV core needs to understand this.





    happy birthday mum poems. Happy Birthday Mom!
  • Happy Birthday Mom!



  • newtogc
    10-02 11:39 PM
    Hi All,

    One company offered me pre-approved labour, with PD as Dec-2004. They are mentioning that I can file i140 immediately as soon as my H1-B transffered to new company.
    I have been hearing the news about LC substitution elimination. Any authentic news regarding this? Even if the USCIS publish the news regarding the elimination of LC substitution, Will it undergo the hearing / comment process. During this time can I apply for i140?

    Is it better to take this LC( all the criteria required for sub is matched) or apply a new labour under PERM process.
    Currently I am in my first H1-B and valid till Oct 2007.

    In similar line, what are 45 day letters? Does it apply to my case.

    Please need experts advice in this regard.

    Thanks,
    BNR.



    more...


    happy birthday mum poems. happy birthday mom quotes.
  • happy birthday mom quotes.



  • nozerd
    03-19 05:36 PM
    You would be taking a big chance if you are out for more than 3 out of the 5 yrs. They will still allow you to enter but ask you to go for immigration hearing and then its up to the judge.
    Instead why dont you do this
    1) Start building Canadian resume, get a canadian number and address and start sending resumes.

    2) If there is interview go attend the interview

    or
    3) Take your annual vacation gothere for 3 weeks-1 month and see if you can make inroads.





    2010 Happy Birthday Dad Train Gifts happy birthday mum poems. Happy Mother#39;s Day
  • Happy Mother#39;s Day



  • VenuK
    07-10 03:10 PM
    This question is for Attorney and for Everyone:

    Could you pls... pls... look into my case and if possible could you provide your suggestions.

    here is the link for my case
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20055

    with Thanks in advance,
    Venu



    more...


    happy birthday mum poems. Happy Birthday Mom!
  • Happy Birthday Mom!



  • El_Guapo
    01-14 01:59 PM
    LOL.....I see where this is headed. We will all post on these threads and whine and complain, just like we do with the visa bulletin. And then in about a week's time, it will all die and no one will bother about this memo. We will "accept" whatever is offered to us. But I am sure within the next week, you can see 10 different threads with people talking about stuff such as "Gandhigiri", "Flower" campaign, "Hunger Strike", "Lawsuit", "Email Campaign", "Letter Campaign", "Phone Campaign", etc.....Don't worry, nothing will materialize and all these will die down. We as Immigrants have learned to accept everything and never fight back :)





    hair Mother#39;s Day Poem happy birthday mum poems. Happy Birthday PoemsShare
  • Happy Birthday PoemsShare



  • sainwa
    08-17 01:32 PM
    has any one thought why did this happened at the same time when he is making a movie about a "Khan in US"?
    See the things behind. he made fool of every body , CNN, media, US Immigration, you and me and got a publicity which he could have not gotten by spending millions of dollars in marketing the films.
    and guess what? this was for free and he is in headlines in national news paper.

    I think he wanted this to happen to get publicity for this upcoming film, now see after this incedent you, me and all of us know about this forthcoming film and will be eager to watch it.



    more...


    happy birthday mum poems. Happy 21st Birthday My Angel
  • Happy 21st Birthday My Angel



  • gclove
    12-30 08:31 PM
    If the numbers are re-captured and EB rules little liberalized, assuming each H1b visa holder waiting for status adjustment spends an amount of $250,000 on a house, the total economic activity for 500,000 H1b visa holders will be $125b. This much money will come back to US, because most of us are either investing in our home countries or elsewhere but not in buying a house in the US. So, if this point is brought to the notice of the Congress members, they may take favorable steps to help.





    hot happy birthday mother poems happy birthday mum poems. Need some happy Birthday poems
  • Need some happy Birthday poems



  • vikki76
    02-19 12:03 AM
    I like it too Alisa.Very well said.
    H1-B, High Skill Immigration needs to be separated and we should know an answer from US govt/public official ,what matters most.
    If I don't get a GC within next 2 years, I will be forced to start my new hi-tech venture from Bangalore.



    more...


    house here is your irthday poem for happy birthday mum poems. Mother#39;s Message
  • Mother#39;s Message



  • pointlesswait
    09-15 06:26 PM
    its a temp relief..not a permanent one.;)

    Lets all email : uscis ombudsman office...maybe that will be a good start.

    Good idea but could you clarify why "next 2-3 months"? what after that? Just curious why you put that time frame there





    tattoo Happy Birthday Mom! happy birthday mum poems. NEW LOVE POEM : Happy Birthday
  • NEW LOVE POEM : Happy Birthday



  • vine93
    01-14 01:03 PM
    What I understood

    If you are on H1 and is validity more than one year. Keep continuing. Once expiration is withing 6 month , start finding the direct vendor. Make sure you start the process early. So that even if it rejected you have time to jump to direct vendor. My two freinds got victims of this rule recently this week only .Their transfer was rejected for this reason , Now they got the offer from Direct vendor , H1 trasnfer is in process . EAD should be unaffected by this memo.

    There is no doubt Small Desi co. given fair chance to all kinds of people from remote villages. Then again they took unfair advantages too. Its time to wrap up their business now.

    Situation is alarming indeed.



    more...


    pictures happy birthday mom quotes. happy birthday mum poems. happy birthday Mom,
  • happy birthday Mom,



  • snthampi
    08-02 04:32 PM
    intresting 2 anway guys on the forum are always providing negative to my posts taking me to RED, to those giuys you suck, and will always suck! keep roaming in Walmart/Great Malls when u can use hte time to spend it with your family.

    Sure, they are reading this thread silently and will try to develop some new strategy to target their new bakras. There is difference between trying to have a better life for your family and running behind money! These people are just running behind money that doesn't exist, in my opinion.





    dresses Need some happy Birthday poems happy birthday mum poems. happy birthday poems for mom.
  • happy birthday poems for mom.



  • AB1275
    09-25 03:51 PM
    I have applied on EB2. My PD is Oct 2006. My I-140/I-485 was filed concurrantly. How long do you think is my wait?



    more...


    makeup Happy Birthday Mom! happy birthday mum poems. here is your irthday poem for
  • here is your irthday poem for



  • breddy2000
    09-04 01:11 PM
    Its because there are mute spectators who are giving greens or red based on what they think is right

    I don't believe I CHANHUV23 & _Truefacts are the same

    With all the due respect. Can you tell me how on earth can someone without Admin access reveal someone's personal details???? Pls read all previous posts.





    girlfriend NEW LOVE POEM : Happy Birthday happy birthday mum poems. Happy Birthday MOM !
  • Happy Birthday MOM !



  • saileshdude
    06-12 10:52 PM
    Guys, I've heard (and only heard - don't red me now) that Cognizant has its H-1Bs being rejected and I've heard as far as this that some of the people in Cognizant who got green card through EB-1 category have been deported due to investigation after complaints regarding misuse of EB-1 category by these companies.

    has anyone else heard the same?

    I have heard the opposite. In fact one recent story I heard , was the guy applied in EB1 as International Manager and got his GC in 6 months. Again the company applying is Cognizant.

    Maybe the source u heard from is someone from Cognizant itself or supporter of Cognizant whose trying to cover up and trying make sure that no one reports about their misuse of EB1, so that they can continue to apply in EB1. This is a high possibility. So when you hear such news do not believe it completely.

    Morever H-1Bs are rejected for lot of companies. So cognizant is no exception to that. Regarding the EB-1 GC holders being deported , I find that really hard to believe.





    hairstyles Happy 21st Birthday My Angel happy birthday mum poems. Happy Mothers Day To my Mom in
  • Happy Mothers Day To my Mom in



  • jeet
    07-03 11:54 AM
    I have applied for 485 last year and I already have I-140 approved so I meet the criteria for AC21.

    My question is that I have not applied for EAD and I am still on H1 with same employer. In case I lose job will I be considered out of status immediately for the reason that I am not using EAD. As I understand being on EAD allows some flexibility in gap in employment until the time of approval of 485 application.





    snathan
    08-16 12:29 AM
    US knows that Pakistan is the mother of Terrorism, doesn't look like with all the aid flowing in, that it is being reduced to rubble. Terrorism is a deeper debate, and it borders on uneven economics, social structures, global imbalance to name a few. We have quite a few terrorists in India too, just look up Sikh riots of 1984 and Gujrat riots of 2002, the culprits walk scott free. You talk about Israel, how safe is Israel? Would you settle in Israel given a chance? The same is with the US, in the pretext of 9/11 the residual racism is now emerging in these situations.

    Whether we like it or not, Kasab will be hung to death. He is definitely a criminal, and it shines on our judicial system and independent media (both are screwed in their own ways) that we can tell that a terrorist hasn't been reduced to a weakling to not demand the food of his choice.

    If you are soft state they will after you...How come Israel surviving with all hostile neighbour....Do you know the seven day war. Do we have the guts to do that with any country who are launching terrorist into our land.?

    Yes...US is not attacking Pak...because Pak is living at US mercy.





    ChainReaction
    10-19 11:37 AM
    You are right. You are allowed to stay 3 years out of last 5 years outside of Canada. Your PR should still be good.


    one exception is if your spouse is a Canadian citizen or if you are working for a Canadian subsidiary (I am not sure if it has to be a governmental ).



    Related Posts by Categories


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Total Pageviews