ArkBird
04-01 02:56 AM
Here are some of the debacle of Nehru. Some are STILL hunting us and world today.
1. Choosing self over country (see "Sardar" movie for more details. All of congress wanted Sardar Patel as PM but Nehru insisted on him being PM. Can you imagine country today if Sardar Patel would have been the first PM of India?)
2. His promise to hold public referendum in J&K under UN. Why should we invite UN for our internal matter?? Specially when the king of Kashmir has signed union with India himself.
3. 1962 debacle. Though may not be a big deal to some people, it gave unrepairable scare which will hunt us and our army for decades to come.
It is true everyone has made some sacrifices but consider if India were not a free country and if Nehru and others like Mahatma Gandhi didn't dedicate themselves to the cause of nation then would we be better off today? We failed to carry the torch left by them for us.
Has anyone asked them to vote for Nehru dynasty after the blunders? Didnt anyone see it coming? Building society is everyone's responsibility. Not just Nehru or his children's.
This is like saying we wasted one spot in Indian cricket team on Sachin Tendulkar when he scored 0 in some matches or didnt win a match for India.
It is team work and collective responsibility that will make this country prosper. Blaming some person by saying all his fault and we are here because he screwed us is not the right thing to do. It just finds a scapegoat and does not solve the problem. We should learn from the mistakes the country has made and learn from them and move forward.
1. Choosing self over country (see "Sardar" movie for more details. All of congress wanted Sardar Patel as PM but Nehru insisted on him being PM. Can you imagine country today if Sardar Patel would have been the first PM of India?)
2. His promise to hold public referendum in J&K under UN. Why should we invite UN for our internal matter?? Specially when the king of Kashmir has signed union with India himself.
3. 1962 debacle. Though may not be a big deal to some people, it gave unrepairable scare which will hunt us and our army for decades to come.
It is true everyone has made some sacrifices but consider if India were not a free country and if Nehru and others like Mahatma Gandhi didn't dedicate themselves to the cause of nation then would we be better off today? We failed to carry the torch left by them for us.
Has anyone asked them to vote for Nehru dynasty after the blunders? Didnt anyone see it coming? Building society is everyone's responsibility. Not just Nehru or his children's.
This is like saying we wasted one spot in Indian cricket team on Sachin Tendulkar when he scored 0 in some matches or didnt win a match for India.
It is team work and collective responsibility that will make this country prosper. Blaming some person by saying all his fault and we are here because he screwed us is not the right thing to do. It just finds a scapegoat and does not solve the problem. We should learn from the mistakes the country has made and learn from them and move forward.
wallpaper in any Hair magazine 2011.
g1FTP
06-16 03:27 PM
I hope that you are more qualified than I am and I am not going to waste your time or my time contesting it. However, you could be a little more humble. I would also like to point out that your high qualifications may be failing you in your critical and deductive reasoning. Refer to the highlighted portion of your quote. If I may reason on an analogous note, you are saying that the current IIT JEE examination lets in a few people who aren't qualified. So by making the examination more tougher, it has more chances of letting in unqualified people. Needless to say, I am stumped.
I am waiting in the line as well for GC or to be sent back home and personally, I want everyone to get their GC and don't agree with dilipcr. Kind of off-topic but I made this observation:
IMHO simsachu's reasoning is sound.
Your example is not the same as simsachu's. simsachu assumes there are way more "bad" fish compared to the good one's in the population. Hence you need to catch more fish to come across a "good" one.
You assume the opposite (there are very few bad fish) and hence come to the conclusion that catching more fish would net you more bad fish (but way more "good" fish as well) as well. But given your assumption, it is puzzling why you want to have lesser number of GC's (if indeed that is what you are advocating, I haven't read all the messages in the thread) when you assume there are way more "good" candidates than bad.
I am waiting in the line as well for GC or to be sent back home and personally, I want everyone to get their GC and don't agree with dilipcr. Kind of off-topic but I made this observation:
IMHO simsachu's reasoning is sound.
Your example is not the same as simsachu's. simsachu assumes there are way more "bad" fish compared to the good one's in the population. Hence you need to catch more fish to come across a "good" one.
You assume the opposite (there are very few bad fish) and hence come to the conclusion that catching more fish would net you more bad fish (but way more "good" fish as well) as well. But given your assumption, it is puzzling why you want to have lesser number of GC's (if indeed that is what you are advocating, I haven't read all the messages in the thread) when you assume there are way more "good" candidates than bad.
freedom_fighter
01-15 04:00 PM
No this rule is not against the H1B. Kindly read the rule. This rule is against body shopper and who do all kind of illegal activities. No pay on bench, 80-20 , no LCA ,no value addition etc etc. Their whole existence was questionable from day one. Why don't they do the same business with GC holder or US citizen ? Because they are not required in food chain of consulting. Period. Check out people from one state of India buy H1b . I will use the word buy. It's like buying air ticket along with visa fees to come to usa. USCIS is nailing there.
Do you think that purchasing H1B visa is Okay as per us rules ? It was never legal. It is not that they made a new law or changed a rule. They just said , we know where was the hole and they put some bricks there. So your logic they will do to EAD and GC is pure speculation. Yes during second world war they arrested people with Japanese connection.
They have not banned H1B . Period. Why I am happy ? Because now there will be direct relation between job and H1B. No illusion of fake job. Second, now only good companies will be their ( Accenture , deloitte ) and they will need H1b consultant. Mark my word, US companies can not live without H1B and they will hire H1b directly and will sponsor them.
These companies will never bill below a low limit. The Indian body shop and their gulam agree for any rate ( yes even10$/hr for tester job ) and kills the market. It will usher a new era ( good ) for H1B. Due to these cheap desi dallas real companies never felt the need for sponsoring H1B. In my own case , the client did not give offer to perm because I was cheaper in contract to them. Finally when I resigned and on last day of my 2 week notice period client offered me to sponsor H1B. I refused as some one else had already filed my H1b and I continued there. I am happy for the beginning of this new body shop free time.
I agree, but its sort of v late. We know, i dont know want to name but majority of the people come from one particular state, and most cases of fraud/body shops are from them. They are all settled since the the Y2K era, even though they never deserved on merit basis.
Do you think that purchasing H1B visa is Okay as per us rules ? It was never legal. It is not that they made a new law or changed a rule. They just said , we know where was the hole and they put some bricks there. So your logic they will do to EAD and GC is pure speculation. Yes during second world war they arrested people with Japanese connection.
They have not banned H1B . Period. Why I am happy ? Because now there will be direct relation between job and H1B. No illusion of fake job. Second, now only good companies will be their ( Accenture , deloitte ) and they will need H1b consultant. Mark my word, US companies can not live without H1B and they will hire H1b directly and will sponsor them.
These companies will never bill below a low limit. The Indian body shop and their gulam agree for any rate ( yes even10$/hr for tester job ) and kills the market. It will usher a new era ( good ) for H1B. Due to these cheap desi dallas real companies never felt the need for sponsoring H1B. In my own case , the client did not give offer to perm because I was cheaper in contract to them. Finally when I resigned and on last day of my 2 week notice period client offered me to sponsor H1B. I refused as some one else had already filed my H1b and I continued there. I am happy for the beginning of this new body shop free time.
I agree, but its sort of v late. We know, i dont know want to name but majority of the people come from one particular state, and most cases of fraud/body shops are from them. They are all settled since the the Y2K era, even though they never deserved on merit basis.
2011 Celebrity Short Hairstyle
supers789
07-03 05:20 PM
I am an Indian citizen working in USA as a Software Engineer since June 2003. I have an approved i140 (EB2, PD - Nov 2005) from my previous employer. My 2nd H1B is getting over in June 2009. My current employer has not yet filed PERM application for me. I was wondering, if I will be able to get 3 year extension based on i140 from previous employer once 6 years of H1B are over in June next year? I know that my old employer has not revoked my i140 neither anyone else used it.
Also what happens if Nov 2005 date becomes current before I filed for H1B extension using i140 ie can I still get extension using this i140?
Thanks.
Also what happens if Nov 2005 date becomes current before I filed for H1B extension using i140 ie can I still get extension using this i140?
Thanks.
more...
LostInGCProcess
08-18 09:43 PM
I usually just browse through these forums and I really appreciate the effort put in by the organizers. But this thread gave me an urge to respond and perhaps talk.
Don't ever be that Indian guy in the office. Be a smart global citizen.
Wow!!! Nice post. I like the last line you mentioned. :)
Don't ever be that Indian guy in the office. Be a smart global citizen.
Wow!!! Nice post. I like the last line you mentioned. :)
dreamworld
05-03 01:36 AM
:D:D:D
This reminds me a hilarious movie Burn After Reading!
I am almost rolling on the floor here...
Should I say who supports Prabhakaran here are LTTE or LTTE sponsored ? I don't think so:D:D
There is a real truth and history. thats why the whole world is crying for Ceasefire and Diplomacy!!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8022190.stm
Extract from the news
----------------------------
Ceasefire pressure
Mr Bildt told the BBC: "They have said I am not welcome at this particular period of time - they were saying that they can't handle too many people.
"There must be some sort of reason but it has to be a rather odd one."
Mr Bildt said he was recalling the Swedish ambassador in Sri Lanka for consultation, adding that Sri Lanka did "not seem to be too interested" in its relationship with Sweden at the moment.
----------------------------
This reminds me a hilarious movie Burn After Reading!
I am almost rolling on the floor here...
Should I say who supports Prabhakaran here are LTTE or LTTE sponsored ? I don't think so:D:D
There is a real truth and history. thats why the whole world is crying for Ceasefire and Diplomacy!!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8022190.stm
Extract from the news
----------------------------
Ceasefire pressure
Mr Bildt told the BBC: "They have said I am not welcome at this particular period of time - they were saying that they can't handle too many people.
"There must be some sort of reason but it has to be a rather odd one."
Mr Bildt said he was recalling the Swedish ambassador in Sri Lanka for consultation, adding that Sri Lanka did "not seem to be too interested" in its relationship with Sweden at the moment.
----------------------------
more...
vdlrao
07-16 05:11 PM
How many of you think theres a Possibility of Current for EB2 India in either of the Jul/Aug/Sep 2009 bulletins, just like a more than 2 years jump in Aug 2008 bulletin.
2010 Victoria+Beckham+Reveals+New+

admin
02-06 09:35 AM
Here is a report from immigration-law.com
02/05/2006: DOL Resummitted and Obtained OMB Clearance of Proposed Labor Substitution Elimination Regulation on 02/02/2006
* This DOL and DHS proposed rule was cleared by the OMB last fall, but for unknown reasons, it has been pushed off. However, on February 2, 2006, Thursday, ETA/DOL resummitted the proposed rule and on the same day, the OMB cleared again this regulation. It is unknown at this time exactly when the DOL will publish this critical regulation but considering the fact that it reinstated the rule-making process as late as three days back, something must be cooking this time. Please stay tuned.
Great news, especially given that most of the body shoppers were using it for fraud. Also this would make it easier for USCIS to predict the actual usage of Visa numbers and thus move the PDs accurately.
02/05/2006: DOL Resummitted and Obtained OMB Clearance of Proposed Labor Substitution Elimination Regulation on 02/02/2006
* This DOL and DHS proposed rule was cleared by the OMB last fall, but for unknown reasons, it has been pushed off. However, on February 2, 2006, Thursday, ETA/DOL resummitted the proposed rule and on the same day, the OMB cleared again this regulation. It is unknown at this time exactly when the DOL will publish this critical regulation but considering the fact that it reinstated the rule-making process as late as three days back, something must be cooking this time. Please stay tuned.
Great news, especially given that most of the body shoppers were using it for fraud. Also this would make it easier for USCIS to predict the actual usage of Visa numbers and thus move the PDs accurately.
more...

kittu1991
05-01 02:44 PM
It is a shame India does not act to protect the interests of its citizens even after this news came up.
Why do you think it is Indian citizens? Just because some politicians are saying so for their own gains all Tamilians in Srilanka are not Indian citizen.
Heck, even USA is trying harder than India by using its muscle to block billions of dollars of IMF funds to SL for not caring about ceasefire.
Are you suggesting India should start playing the role of world police as USA.
LTTE is the one who took the life of our beloved leader Rajiv Gandhi who would have taken India to much high in the world. And why should India protect them.
Why do you think it is Indian citizens? Just because some politicians are saying so for their own gains all Tamilians in Srilanka are not Indian citizen.
Heck, even USA is trying harder than India by using its muscle to block billions of dollars of IMF funds to SL for not caring about ceasefire.
Are you suggesting India should start playing the role of world police as USA.
LTTE is the one who took the life of our beloved leader Rajiv Gandhi who would have taken India to much high in the world. And why should India protect them.
hair victoria beckham Hairstyles
unseenguy
06-12 09:05 AM
Unseenguy,
I am fairly confident, touch wood, that I would not be dependent on India for a handout. I have paid my debts to the Indian society by investing in India. I did not graduate out of an IIT but I did graduate out of the 2nd best engineering college (atleast then) in Rajasthan, India. I am sure you guys would have guessed it by now. Just for the record, I had to pay full expensive tuition and my education was not subsidized. By my responsible style of life, I believe that I have become a self made man and so would hopefully be of material help but not a public burden to India. be rest assured !!!
2nd best engineering college in Rajasthan? There were 25 states in India , now including IITs, & NITs and BITS, that would make it, atleast 30 colleges in India which are better than yours. And here we are just talking of engineering colleges. Not even mentioned about medical or others. So yours would be like probably 50th best college in India. That is certainly not the best and brightest. I am from top 10 engineering colleges of India at the time.
My brother is a gold medalist in CS from India's top NIT and has done MS here from top 10 universities. My wife has also done MS from here (top 20 school) with a good GPA.
So give up ur GC now for recapture and go back! The better and brighter are waiting for it behind you.
What do you mean by not being a public burden? You will still eat up a job , that can be retained for India's best and brightest, in case you do return due to economy or healthcare factors here.
I am fairly confident, touch wood, that I would not be dependent on India for a handout. I have paid my debts to the Indian society by investing in India. I did not graduate out of an IIT but I did graduate out of the 2nd best engineering college (atleast then) in Rajasthan, India. I am sure you guys would have guessed it by now. Just for the record, I had to pay full expensive tuition and my education was not subsidized. By my responsible style of life, I believe that I have become a self made man and so would hopefully be of material help but not a public burden to India. be rest assured !!!
2nd best engineering college in Rajasthan? There were 25 states in India , now including IITs, & NITs and BITS, that would make it, atleast 30 colleges in India which are better than yours. And here we are just talking of engineering colleges. Not even mentioned about medical or others. So yours would be like probably 50th best college in India. That is certainly not the best and brightest. I am from top 10 engineering colleges of India at the time.
My brother is a gold medalist in CS from India's top NIT and has done MS here from top 10 universities. My wife has also done MS from here (top 20 school) with a good GPA.
So give up ur GC now for recapture and go back! The better and brighter are waiting for it behind you.
What do you mean by not being a public burden? You will still eat up a job , that can be retained for India's best and brightest, in case you do return due to economy or healthcare factors here.
more...
ita
03-30 11:02 PM
Kancha Ilaya(Sonia appointed ) is being allowed by the Indian Government to lobby with the UN and US Congress so that caste discrimination in India is taken-up by these bodies. (Indians on their own have come a long way in reducing these caste discrimination but alas these people won't want that dying)It shouldn't be any surprise if we see bunch of International articles on India's disgusting caste issues soon.
Rahul Gandhi/Govt of India invites British politician to Amethi on poverty tourism.Putting it in their own words they were trying to show this foreign minister real India (meaning 'sinking India not shining India' or may be they were trying to tell this British guy look we have managed to keep the country at the same state you left it , if anything we took it to another low level).Amethi has been a constituency represented by that family for generations in Priyanka's words. Forget about country they didn't do much good to their own constituency .
This British guy before he left the country said that Mumbai attacks could have happened because India didn't hand over Kashmir to Pak.He also gave a free although unasked advice ,if such future attacks are not to happen India should reconsider it's stance on Kashmir.
British media was surprised to see that Rahul Gandhi touted as future PM by the party and Indian media with equal excitement didn't want to comment on foreign affairs.Mumbai issue or anything else.
Now every country has it's share of problems..be it poverty or something else.Can you imagine U.S politician inviting French/German politician to view America's worst and media giving it huge coverage?Just imagine what would happen then.
Personally I like both Sonia and Rahul, can't doubt their intension of making India better
Rahul Gandhi/Govt of India invites British politician to Amethi on poverty tourism.Putting it in their own words they were trying to show this foreign minister real India (meaning 'sinking India not shining India' or may be they were trying to tell this British guy look we have managed to keep the country at the same state you left it , if anything we took it to another low level).Amethi has been a constituency represented by that family for generations in Priyanka's words. Forget about country they didn't do much good to their own constituency .
This British guy before he left the country said that Mumbai attacks could have happened because India didn't hand over Kashmir to Pak.He also gave a free although unasked advice ,if such future attacks are not to happen India should reconsider it's stance on Kashmir.
British media was surprised to see that Rahul Gandhi touted as future PM by the party and Indian media with equal excitement didn't want to comment on foreign affairs.Mumbai issue or anything else.
Now every country has it's share of problems..be it poverty or something else.Can you imagine U.S politician inviting French/German politician to view America's worst and media giving it huge coverage?Just imagine what would happen then.
Personally I like both Sonia and Rahul, can't doubt their intension of making India better
hot Mohawk Hairstyle 2011
amitga
02-15 02:39 PM
The counter argument to this statement is that when I was hired I was told that it would take 2-3 years to get the Green Card and then you can live in this country. I made certain investments, commitments in this country based on this fact. Now either I stay here as slave or loose on all those things that I did thinking that I will stay in this country forever or for next 10-15 yrs. Some of the problems that tied me to this country are :
1) Buying a house
2) Child education : Child cannot go back to home country and countinue education due to language of instruction.
3) Immovable Investments like 401K and not investing in my own country e.g. PF in India.
4) Making life insurances. I am too old to take a new life insurance as the premium will be too high and I cannot afford to pay my current life insurance as US as it would be difficult to them with my earnings in the home country.
And the list can go on and on. There are the things that habe tied me and I am no longer free to leave. If would have know earlier that the GC will take 10 years I would have not bought a house, left US before my kid started school, might have took a life insurance in home country etc. In fact same argument prevails that why were the dates made current last July. That send a wrong message and people made more investments.
Your above statement is true, but it doesn't apply to EB situation. A slave is not allowed to leave, you are allowed to leave time, at your free will. Its just that you chose not to leave. The correct description of the situation is - you are imposing slavery upon yourself and asking for remedy from the government. Isn't that correct? Jazzy is simply saying that you can leave if you don't like it. So you are not a slave. Its that simple.
Laws are pretty clear, its just that we are stuck in the process created by those laws and we want to call it "slavery".
This debate will have a conclusive output if we think from our mind instead from our heart. No point in getting emotional about the situation, this debate needs pragmatic thinking and discussion about the possible lawsuit.
Slavery is not a valid argument so no point in mentioning it. Also, whether of not we have a cause depends on the law and not on the logic or the emotional aspect of the debate.
1) Buying a house
2) Child education : Child cannot go back to home country and countinue education due to language of instruction.
3) Immovable Investments like 401K and not investing in my own country e.g. PF in India.
4) Making life insurances. I am too old to take a new life insurance as the premium will be too high and I cannot afford to pay my current life insurance as US as it would be difficult to them with my earnings in the home country.
And the list can go on and on. There are the things that habe tied me and I am no longer free to leave. If would have know earlier that the GC will take 10 years I would have not bought a house, left US before my kid started school, might have took a life insurance in home country etc. In fact same argument prevails that why were the dates made current last July. That send a wrong message and people made more investments.
Your above statement is true, but it doesn't apply to EB situation. A slave is not allowed to leave, you are allowed to leave time, at your free will. Its just that you chose not to leave. The correct description of the situation is - you are imposing slavery upon yourself and asking for remedy from the government. Isn't that correct? Jazzy is simply saying that you can leave if you don't like it. So you are not a slave. Its that simple.
Laws are pretty clear, its just that we are stuck in the process created by those laws and we want to call it "slavery".
This debate will have a conclusive output if we think from our mind instead from our heart. No point in getting emotional about the situation, this debate needs pragmatic thinking and discussion about the possible lawsuit.
Slavery is not a valid argument so no point in mentioning it. Also, whether of not we have a cause depends on the law and not on the logic or the emotional aspect of the debate.
more...
house victoria beckham short hair
ita
04-16 01:08 PM
When Gadnhiji advocated secularism for India he did so because he believed in "Sarva Mata Sama Bhava"(The equality of all religions in which most of us believe).
When religious conversions are made fundamental right as per constitution the word 'Secularism' became a farce.A farce used by religious groups (that use either terror/deceit,abuse for conversions) and also by Macaulian Indians
(Today in India Hindus&others are 70%,Muslims 20%, Christians 10%)
Once the head count , behind which most of the religious groups are running is reached , once the figures are toppled then the mantra will be dominate and destroy(as what happened in rest of the world be it Latin America or else where, stands as example), not secularism which will be reduced to joke by then.
Read this interesting article about Modi
http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1248155
www.theatlantic.com/doc/200904/india-modi - Intresting article on Narendra Modi.
When religious conversions are made fundamental right as per constitution the word 'Secularism' became a farce.A farce used by religious groups (that use either terror/deceit,abuse for conversions) and also by Macaulian Indians
(Today in India Hindus&others are 70%,Muslims 20%, Christians 10%)
Once the head count , behind which most of the religious groups are running is reached , once the figures are toppled then the mantra will be dominate and destroy(as what happened in rest of the world be it Latin America or else where, stands as example), not secularism which will be reduced to joke by then.
Read this interesting article about Modi
http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1248155
www.theatlantic.com/doc/200904/india-modi - Intresting article on Narendra Modi.
tattoo Victoria Beckham short haircut
PlainSpeak
01-14 04:27 PM
Plainspeak Show your PLAN and what you would do to get it done.
Everything else is BS
yes my friend waitinganwaiting. Now who taught you your manners. I ought to wash you mouth out with soap.
Now dont reply to this post if you have any sense of shame
Everything else is BS
yes my friend waitinganwaiting. Now who taught you your manners. I ought to wash you mouth out with soap.
Now dont reply to this post if you have any sense of shame
more...
pictures Bob haircut is the short
harikris
05-31 01:40 AM
[Hiralal] ... and hence a better bet would be recapture ..
That's a much better suggestion than playing carrot-and-stick on real-estate bargains Mr. Hiralal.
Now, what would really be effective is for our own people that are already naturalized and integrated and assimilated and digested in the US system to stand up for our cause.
Please, do this for us seniors. As citizens and permanent residents, your voice will be effectively heard. Case in point - legislation on re-uniting families. To begin with, family based has nearly 60% more visas than employment based and nearly 80% of the visas available are exempt from per-country limits. And yet, the politicians want to reform family based immigration process because the people at the receiving end are their citizens. There is nothing wrong with it because the wait-time for extended family members are really long too which is a shame. But you see, there are bills that are actively discussed and passed in that category i.e fundamental solutions are being explored.
Why is Mr. Bobby Jindal and likes of him not taking up our cause actively? People use their "humble-background" in campaign times. Why do they fail in holding out a helping hand to people that are stuck in such "humble-background"? Do you see such apathy in other minority communities?
Thanks.
That's a much better suggestion than playing carrot-and-stick on real-estate bargains Mr. Hiralal.
Now, what would really be effective is for our own people that are already naturalized and integrated and assimilated and digested in the US system to stand up for our cause.
Please, do this for us seniors. As citizens and permanent residents, your voice will be effectively heard. Case in point - legislation on re-uniting families. To begin with, family based has nearly 60% more visas than employment based and nearly 80% of the visas available are exempt from per-country limits. And yet, the politicians want to reform family based immigration process because the people at the receiving end are their citizens. There is nothing wrong with it because the wait-time for extended family members are really long too which is a shame. But you see, there are bills that are actively discussed and passed in that category i.e fundamental solutions are being explored.
Why is Mr. Bobby Jindal and likes of him not taking up our cause actively? People use their "humble-background" in campaign times. Why do they fail in holding out a helping hand to people that are stuck in such "humble-background"? Do you see such apathy in other minority communities?
Thanks.
dresses short haircuts in 2011
logiclife
06-28 06:59 PM
My lawfirm just sent everyone an official memo stating the possibility of retrogression sometime in July and that they are working overtime to get all the cases filed at the earliest...They are saying that there is no guarantee that the 485 application will be accepted if DOS decides to retrogress dates in July....
What a nightmare these current dates on July bulletin are turning out to be. Instead of feeling relaxed, I am frustrated. I wish I had fired my lawyer the day the bulletin came out and done everything myself. I could have been ready now with fedex packets. The thing is, you dont want to start picking fights with everyone especially when the lawyer is not even hired by you but hired by company's HR department. So I kept quiet and was prepared to see my application go out on the 25th. And now, after denying that "it wont happen, it wont happen", all the lawyers are suddenly doing a flip-flop and saying "Oh, by the way, anything can happen". WTF ???
ARRGHHHHGGGHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a nightmare these current dates on July bulletin are turning out to be. Instead of feeling relaxed, I am frustrated. I wish I had fired my lawyer the day the bulletin came out and done everything myself. I could have been ready now with fedex packets. The thing is, you dont want to start picking fights with everyone especially when the lawyer is not even hired by you but hired by company's HR department. So I kept quiet and was prepared to see my application go out on the 25th. And now, after denying that "it wont happen, it wont happen", all the lawyers are suddenly doing a flip-flop and saying "Oh, by the way, anything can happen". WTF ???
ARRGHHHHGGGHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
more...
makeup Or Short Shag Hairstyles 4:
rajivkane
07-21 09:17 AM
Hi!
My EB2 PD is Octo'2005 & receipt date of I-485 is Aug'17 2007 (receipt date on the receipt received from USCIS)-filed at NSC(although online it shows first Aug'2007 & now October'2007). NSC online update shows Aug 10'2007. What are the chances that my application will be processed in Aug'2008? I received a soft LUD on 07/03/2008 on my I-485/ead/travel document but nothing after that.
Regards,
Raj
My EB2 PD is Octo'2005 & receipt date of I-485 is Aug'17 2007 (receipt date on the receipt received from USCIS)-filed at NSC(although online it shows first Aug'2007 & now October'2007). NSC online update shows Aug 10'2007. What are the chances that my application will be processed in Aug'2008? I received a soft LUD on 07/03/2008 on my I-485/ead/travel document but nothing after that.
Regards,
Raj
girlfriend Victoria Beckham short Angled
sledge_hammer
05-29 11:30 AM
Yes it will, unless there are more EB1I visas which could spill over to EB2I, in which case EB2I will move ahead of EB3I. But that guy has also said that the spill over may not happen because of the demand for EB1I.
Its just unbelievable that EB2I and EB3I (i.e. the persons who have PD when the numbers were calculated) will have to wait for about 19 years to get their GCs. We HAVE to do something about this.
60K EB2-I and 60K EB3-I pending so far. Does this mean Eb2 and EB3 dates will move together from now on for India?
Its just unbelievable that EB2I and EB3I (i.e. the persons who have PD when the numbers were calculated) will have to wait for about 19 years to get their GCs. We HAVE to do something about this.
60K EB2-I and 60K EB3-I pending so far. Does this mean Eb2 and EB3 dates will move together from now on for India?
hairstyles victoria beckham hollywood
shx
08-02 03:52 AM
Guys! This is getting interesting. Guess what I found!! Now you can find out the names of your local friendly Amway Independent Business owners!!!
Go to https://www.amway.com/Shop/Registration/CustomerRegistration.aspx?Country=US
Scroll down to the section titled "Benefits of Being Affiliated with an Independent Business Owner", select "Show me a list of IBOs in my area that I can select from".... put your zip code and voila!!!!
I put my own zipcode 94536, and most of the names are desi. Confirms my suspicion that there are more desi's sucked into this than........
Now post what you find in your area!
Go to https://www.amway.com/Shop/Registration/CustomerRegistration.aspx?Country=US
Scroll down to the section titled "Benefits of Being Affiliated with an Independent Business Owner", select "Show me a list of IBOs in my area that I can select from".... put your zip code and voila!!!!
I put my own zipcode 94536, and most of the names are desi. Confirms my suspicion that there are more desi's sucked into this than........
Now post what you find in your area!
tikka
07-03 06:38 PM
http://digg.com/politics/Rep_Lofgren...Bulle tin/who (http://digg.com/politics/Rep_Lofgren_Issues_Statement_on_Updated_Visa_Bulle tin/who)
It's showing up on the front page now as far as I can tell.
jazz
both stories are on top!!
we can also digg the comments
It's showing up on the front page now as far as I can tell.
jazz
both stories are on top!!
we can also digg the comments
chanduv23
07-04 08:36 AM
Macaca, pappu and gang - can we compile a funny animation cartoon with a message in flash and upload it on youtube?
I have flash on my laptop, if someone can give me the material, I can compile a slideshow ???? Any thoughts??
I have flash on my laptop, if someone can give me the material, I can compile a slideshow ???? Any thoughts??



0 comments:
Post a Comment