tribal tattoos of lions

images Lion tattoo by ~Arxontisa on tribal tattoos of lions. lion tattoo design lion,
  • lion tattoo design lion,



  • ebizash
    07-27 02:18 PM
    I get good monthly checks every month (more then $115), and they don't seem to bounce either. And good thing it increases. Don't need to google anything while I can get from credible sources.

    Good luck then!! I really hope that you get to go to Peter Island one day..

    By the way I realized while reading your reply that I had made a typo in my original message. The disclaimer claims that the average IBO makes $115 a YEAR not month.





    wallpaper lion tattoo design lion, tribal tattoos of lions. Drawing a tribal lion,
  • Drawing a tribal lion,



  • mallu
    05-14 03:09 AM
    http://www.rediff.com/money/2007/may/14it.htm

    Are those returned due to --ssed of immigration system here ?





    tribal tattoos of lions. 3d lion tattoo
  • 3d lion tattoo



  • grupak
    12-13 01:40 PM
    "Fairness or not is not the issue. Question is can it be challenged in a court? "

    --I guess fairness is the issue and that is what you are asking for by challenging the court.


    "As an unrelated side note, the current quota system is something that has evolved from past policies some of which was used to restrict citizens of certain countries."

    --To some extent,there is truth to what you said. And it is there prerogative. There could be many geopolitical,societal, economic and national security reasons behind who they restrict and who they allow.

    The OP was whether the country quota is constitutional. My interest was to find out if the current laws and regulations are violated by the country quota.
    As lazycis pointed out, SC seems to uphold the current situation.

    I was not looking into arguing in a court whether a particular regulation is fair or not. The law is what it is (what I or you consider fair or unfair is immaterial), question was : Is the law being implemented or not? Seems like it is.

    To change the law, we as IV are lobbying and meeting lawmakers already.

    Unless a constitutional lawyer says otherwise, I see no reason to pursue the country quota in a court, considering lazycis post.





    2011 Drawing a tribal lion, tribal tattoos of lions. Lion 20
  • Lion 20



  • pmat
    04-09 10:36 AM
    I have some questions about the Canadian immigration application:

    1. Birth certificates: They are asking for the Birth Certificates with the application. I and my wife don't have our birth registered in India. Can we provide birth certificates that the Indian embassy sends for this purpose? For US I-485, we were planning to use Non-availability certificates.

    2. Experience Letter: Will a notarized letter from colleague work for showing work-exp in India. Please note that I already have over 4 yrs of experience in US after that - for which I will manage to get a work exp letter from my company.

    3. Status in US: My H1B is valid until Oct 2009, but I don't have the visa stamped on my passport (last H1B visa stamp expired). Can I send a copy of I-797 to prove my status? Also, my wife's F-1 visa has expired but she has a valid I-20 until Dec 2007. Can I send copy of I-20 for proving her valid status in US?


    I would really appreciate if someone can provide insight in these concerns.


    Thanks,
    pmat



    more...


    tribal tattoos of lions. Tribal Lion Tattoo Design Card
  • Tribal Lion Tattoo Design Card



  • ryan
    08-17 12:34 PM
    I cannot believe there are 9 pages (and counting) worth of sentiments, because some lame talentless guy was subject to security checks at an International Airport. I'm someone who was born India, but never lived there - however I'd think there are incredibly talented Indians here in America and worldwide compared to someone who's used to blatant exploitation / sell out of Indian culture. The guy is a disgrace. And some of you, please stop rolling over to play the 'victim' in any given post.

    You do not need to 'stand-up' for Shahruk Khan. Stand up for yourself, for every - everyday Indian Joe & Jane who've travelled from their hometowns to make a living and for a future. Stand up for the hero in you - not clownish make believe bollywood heroes.





    tribal tattoos of lions. Tribal Lion Tattoo Design
  • Tribal Lion Tattoo Design



  • delax
    07-23 01:47 PM
    See this post by Nixstor:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=254275#post254275

    If you ignore the VB predictions in the post, the key thing to note is that USCIS and DOS are in constant touch on a weekly basis after the July 07 fiasco. They know exactly the demand and usage rates.

    This leads me to one of the following two conclusions:
    Either USCIS has intimated to DOS that it can process only X number of cases in the next two months and visas remaining are more than that which is why DOS pushed the dates forward so that consular posts can also maximize usage OR

    The numbers remaining are very large for a variety of reasons (category and FB spill over) and USCIS has agreed to process at least a majority if not all the cases within a certain priority date - probably Jun 2006. Based on that DOS agreed to move the PD to June 2006 after also factoring in the CP usage.

    Obviously the latter is better for us - but it could be the former as well.



    more...


    tribal tattoos of lions. Lion Tattoos and Tattoo
  • Lion Tattoos and Tattoo



  • samay
    07-28 04:12 PM
    Question for Lawyer or Senior Members of Forum:


    Dear Sir/Madam,

    I myself is currently in H1B and my wife on H4. We both have EAD and AP which we�re never activated since we had our H1 and H4 and my wife has not started working.

    She should be starting work very soon and hence we would like to renew her EAD and AP. Also as part of her new job she needs to travel oustide US. So the question I had is whether she can travel outside US on her currenty valid AP with the application for renewal of AP/EAD in processing with USCIS.

    Thank You All for Your Help

    /COLOR]

    Regards,
    Josh

    [COLOR="Blue"]
    Yes -so long as the AP is still valid.





    2010 3d lion tattoo tribal tattoos of lions. Lion tattoo by ~Arxontisa on
  • Lion tattoo by ~Arxontisa on



  • sumagiri
    07-25 11:00 AM
    What you say can certainly happen, but I beleive that the pressure on USCIS is exponentially greater after last summer. People are watching their every step very closely. They got away with their inefficiency in prior years because the bottleneck was not USCIS - it was DOL that took a zillion years to clear labor petitions. Additionally the visa recapture of 2000 ensured no retrogression until 2005. Even after 2005 there were very few 485's to approve because of a) very low perm applications/approvals in 2005 and early 2006 and b) all the 2003/2004 labors were stuck in BEC's and were approved only in late 2006 or early 2007 (like your truly - mine was actually an RIR but the BEC classified it as Traditional Recruitment and began recruiting for the position - but thats another story).
    Net net; USCIS inefficiency was masked under DOL's backlog - but now their transgressions are out in the open and they cant hide anymore behind DOL especially after last summer.

    As much as Ron Gotcher has been accurate in the past, I think he is missing the point this time. At an ulterior level he needs to show USCIS in poor light because he only recommends CP for his clients. If I were his client and I hear him say that this year USCIS is different then I am bound to switch over from CP to AOS!

    I know. That is what I am exactly saying. All our calculations will be true when USCIS works efficiently for this year and continues to do so. And we all are hoping for that.



    more...


    tribal tattoos of lions. Lion Roaring Tattoo By
  • Lion Roaring Tattoo By



  • BharatPremi
    09-25 07:46 PM
    Well, somebody is saying that "preadjudication" may have a diiferent meaning too. See the following link.

    Statistics of USCIS Preadjudication of EB-485 Applications and Prospects (http://pathrika.net/myknowledgebase/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=168:statistics-of-uscis-preadjudication-of-eb-485-applications-and-prospects&catid=44:immigration-law-news&Itemid=56)





    hair Lion 20 tribal tattoos of lions. Tribal/Tribe Lion/Tiger
  • Tribal/Tribe Lion/Tiger



  • reddymjm
    09-23 01:04 PM
    Thanks for sending.

    send me a PM with addresses that bounced. I will update the list.

    I sent you a PM with the list of email ids.



    more...


    tribal tattoos of lions. Lion Tattoo Designs
  • Lion Tattoo Designs



  • GCOP
    09-23 12:38 PM
    I completely agree with DSLStart. We are paying Monthly Mortgages, property Tax and Insurance for Home. and contributing to Economy So Please include Current Homeowners also.
    Current homeowners who are waiting for their GC MUST also be exempted from cap. This clause has to be there. Without having any gurantee of getting GC these folks have invested their savings in buying home even when the prices were high, WHY because they had real intent of making US their permanent home. So these people should too be exempted from EB cap.





    hot Tribal Lion Tattoo Design Card tribal tattoos of lions. Choose your own lion tattoo
  • Choose your own lion tattoo



  • vamsi_poondla
    02-14 12:56 PM
    Let us get started with legal opinion of Rajiv Khanna. I believe we have strong grounds for the class action law suit for past sins of USCIS - not utilizing full capacity of VISAs for GC processing. That is defintely operational inefficiency. But USCIS might claim that this may never happen again now that the name check requirement is waived off after 180 days.

    Around 80 people voted for the law suit. I am willing to contribute $10 thru Paypal on my part. Please pitch in to make it $600 for the consultation. Then one of the folks in DC can get in touch with Rajiv.

    lazycis/hopefulgc I am willing to send $10 as a token of support for your initiative. I am impressed by your confidence and conviction. Let us form a new group and we will definitely get moral support from all good IV members. Personally I dont want to be plaintiff as I have too much to loose. But I support your group. Waiting for your direction.



    more...


    house Lion Tattoo tribal tattoos of lions. tribal lion tattoo.
  • tribal lion tattoo.



  • vivid_bharti
    04-21 04:50 PM
    I could not stop laughing.....What this lady will discuss ???? People who should be discussing this have been sleeping so they sent this lady, how funny...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Prez Patil to discuss anti-terror strategy with Spain


    Madrid, April 21: Forging bilateral strategies to combat terrorism, boosting trade and investments and consolidating ties with the European Union will be high on the agenda as President Pratibha Patil starts high-level parleys with the Spanish leadership here on Tuesday.

    Patil, who arrived in Spanish capital last night with a delegation comprising Minister of State for Commerce and Industry Ashwani Kumar and senior officials of the Ministry of External Affairs, will hold meetings with King Juan Carlos I and Queen Sofia later in the day.

    Maintaining that both Spain and India are victims of the scourge of terrorism, the President told reporters onboard her aircraft that the two countries share the common challenges and the common determination to strengthen the forces of peace, security and development.

    Though the issue of terrorism will be high on the agenda of deliberations between the leaders of India and Spain, "it has to be seen what the other country brings to the table during the talks," officials said.

    The visit comes in the backdrop of reports of presence of al-Qaeda's network in Spain, which is also suffering at the hands of Basque group ETA, which has been identified as a terrorist outfit by the Spanish government.

    India and Spain have agreed "in principle" to work closely on bilateral strategies to combat the menace and the process is "underway", Kumar said.

    Bureau Report





    tattoo Tribal Lion Tattoo Design tribal tattoos of lions. Tribal Lion Tattoo by
  • Tribal Lion Tattoo by



  • gcfordesi
    08-16 12:12 AM
    huge publicity stunt for the movie... the movie runs on the same lines...
    they already archived their goal as every news paper in India has this in front page ...
    why waste our time on discussing politics and system here ...



    more...


    pictures Lion Tattoos and Tattoo tribal tattoos of lions. stock vector : Two lions and
  • stock vector : Two lions and



  • breddy2000
    07-26 04:41 PM
    right point to note.

    Also out of the 65K H1 visas that were available since 2003, most of the Visas were consumed by the Big Indian companies.
    Remember when Congress sent letters to the Big Indian companies, there was data related to how many companies applied for how many Visas.

    AFAIK it was in the range of 25k-35k per year combined by all these companies that filed H1s .

    One thing to note is, they do not sponsor GCs for all the applicants.They do them very rarely for the people who are in their 5th to 6th year of H1.Could be in the range of Hundereds and not thousands comapred to the people count they have in US.





    dresses Choose your own lion tattoo tribal tattoos of lions. /s400/tribal-lion-tattoo-
  • /s400/tribal-lion-tattoo-



  • mirage
    07-04 08:21 AM
    One thing which is missing in the News article about this fiasco is they are sounding like some precedural hitch happened they are not sounding scandal, conspiratory, I mean their title should be like 'DOS plays joke on Legals', 'DOS arbitrary decisions hurt legals' types......



    more...


    makeup Lion Roaring Tattoo By tribal tattoos of lions. Lion Tattoo
  • Lion Tattoo



  • dealsnet
    09-04 10:34 PM
    Walden pond's id is not secret, it is shown with name in IV web page. It is well known and published. But the members real id is diffrent and is not published.
    Think first and post non sense. CHANDRAKANTH VEMULA.
    He studied in St. John's school and now a anti christian. See the link.
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/chandrakanthvemula
    It was Jesus's decision to punish YSR for having used his name to kill innocent people. Do you want to be next in line? Learn forum rules. When you do not use your real name, you have no right to use other's real names.

    Walden Pond spent US $ 65,000.00 of his own money for the sake of others and not for his personal benefit. You did not contribute single dollar and talk others with names?

    Please behave yourself.





    girlfriend Tribal Lion Tattoo by tribal tattoos of lions. lions tattoo. Lion Tattoo
  • lions tattoo. Lion Tattoo



  • soljabhai
    12-14 03:33 PM
    Personally I do not believe that the 7% limit is discrimination. The 7% limit for all countries appears to be equal, it leads to an issue as described below.

    2 individuals, one from an oversubscribed country and one from an under subscribed country, leads to their career being affected by where they have been born.

    Even though this situation might not be and in all probability is not discrimination, it does lead to conflict certain with certain other government regulations like EEO etc. Which one has precedence? Why?

    I don't know the answer to these questions. Nor do I profess any super ability to even make the correct evaluation. But it does present itself to be a moral dilemma. Precisely the situations where the courts might be able to provide guidance (assuming they haven't already)





    hairstyles Lion Tattoo Designs tribal tattoos of lions. TATTOOS - Lion by Method Art
  • TATTOOS - Lion by Method Art



  • jonty_11
    07-10 11:31 AM
    Well said good luck.... I may be following you soon once I have my Canada application nearing approval.....

    Please do share your story with media....IV core can probably help you there.





    fide_champ
    08-17 12:10 PM
    These morons never learn lessons. He is insulting him self by bitching about it....the Officers are just doing their job to verify their system... Can you imagine that a foreigner coming to India might have to go through ordeal if Indian Official suspects that he is a terrorist just because his records show....He should not forget that US has such system to verify and let him go.... where is SRK and others showing some passion when similar thing happen to President Abul Kalam? where is SRK and others showing some passion when bombings happened and innocent people get killed time and time again in India. Did he called for such system in India??? Where is SRK and others showing some passion that we need to improve Education System so that we can be proud of as Indians again? These guys thinks every thing for me nothing for others. They got all the money in the world they want.. now what?? how much is enough for these guys....People like him should learn life lessons like this and try to change Indian peoples life so that they get respect around the world. I think that is better for all of us. As Indians we should teach them or remind them when they forget those values.

    let's focus our discussion on the immigration system only. There are many policy holes in the indian system which might take ages to fix but i think one day we will get there. let's remember that our country india is only 62 years old.

    I wonder how come they ignored all other details and went only by the last name alone while interrogating SRK. it's a little strange and they are not telling us something here.





    Kodi
    05-14 10:46 AM
    If you have canadian PR, can't you work in US or do you still need a working visa to work in the US?

    Thank you.



    Related Posts by Categories


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Total Pageviews