socialism vs capitalism

images 3. socialism without statism socialism vs capitalism. and run behind the walls
  • and run behind the walls



  • acecupid
    08-15 10:01 AM
    Btw, why is colin powell an american problem ?





    wallpaper and run behind the walls socialism vs capitalism. Socialism vs. Capitalism
  • Socialism vs. Capitalism



  • reedandbamboo
    05-29 04:08 PM
    Can not agree more.

    We get engaged in all kinds of discussions EB1 Vs EB2, EB-I Vs EB ROW. bulletin predictions...But we all skilled immigrants can not figure out how to unite and resolve the big issue of backlog. When one person suggests any initiative( flower campaign, call campaign, letter campaign etc.) more 20 people hammer him or her and spend their full energy in proving how suggested idea will not work. Next time the guy does not even think about suggesting anything. On top of that some will come up with their line" Have you contributed, If not then do that first".Our lack of unity will keep us here for a long time to come. In coming months and years, some people will lose interest, stop visiting this site and move on. Others will come to see if there is any POSITIVE news and some will still keep fighting over the issues of EB1 vs EB2 vs India vs China Vs ROW.

    Good Luck


    I agree! So lets compile a report of EVERY inefficiency/inaccuracy in the US EB1/2/3 system and send it to the media, congressmen/women, the President, etc? I volunteer to write if you'll good folks crunch data.





    socialism vs capitalism. The flipside of the quot;socialism
  • The flipside of the quot;socialism



  • gjoe
    02-15 12:07 PM
    Its just that you chose not to leave. The correct description of the situation is - you are imposing slavery upon yourself and asking for remedy from the government. Isn't that correct? Jazzy is simply saying that you can leave if you don't like it. So you are not a slave. Its that simple.
    .

    A person can kill himself to solve all his problems. But that is not the point. If I have come here to work and you have things setup in a way that it can be used to exploit you ( e.g. employer holding back your pay for no valid reason) that amounts to indirectly supporting slave business. The word "slave" doesn't make high tech workers comfortable because they don't want to be categorized as such. But the trouble they are going through is similar to that of the slaves that were taken by the brits in olden days for working at different places in their colonies. If you look at the way most of us work here, it is almost same. Someone (called ur employer) brings you here, he puts you in a place to work reporting to a differnet master sometime many. This exactly how slave trade was working in olden days, but today instead of us working in plantations or laying highways we are working on the building the IT super highway.


    I rest my case here for now





    2011 Socialism vs. Capitalism socialism vs capitalism. Socialism vs. Capitalism
  • Socialism vs. Capitalism



  • ganguteli
    03-27 12:08 PM
    One idiot without giving him name in comments started abusing in Hindi language.
    Dude when you have guts to put comments then put your name in it. So that I know who has issues with my comments to thread.

    And just don't give red " just for the sake of giving it make you feel happy ".

    Must be a guy who is brainwashed by his mullas and hates the world for being unfair to his peaceful religion. I will give you green.

    Narendra Modi is my choice for PM too. See how much peace and prosperity he has brought in Gujarat. We need such strict administrators who work unselfishly for the good of country.



    more...


    socialism vs capitalism. socialism and capitalism
  • socialism and capitalism



  • bayarea07
    07-28 11:14 AM
    Thanks Gopi for such a sane post, I second what you said below , a person has to be ready mentally to be approached for any business and if they are not ready then the same conversation which they might find helpful at the time when he is mentally ready would look like as a harassment when they are not mentally ready.

    and that is what BWW is not doing, beside all what you said i also believe they lie to you a lot as it happened with me on several occasions, they would lie about the credentials aof theirs and theirs upline because they think people are more open to hear from persons who are more successful and thats why they lie about education and job etc..

    One of the Diamonds came to my house last year and he projected that he is going to be my best friend even though i said Yes or NO.

    He came to my house several times,he would call me everyday and ask me about life in general and all the while behaved as one of my best friend/brother and he disappeared with no phone call at all as soon as i said NO to my upline.

    And i believe these all practices of theirs is whats turning people off.


    Jayleno - me thinking sane is the reason you didn't hear from me in any malls/WM :) but I was a minority in BWW who believes in waiting till you find like minded people who are looking. cold contacting is just going against human instincts. you can't simply talk to a person about something to get his phone number and call them about this business next day. that is a reg flag right there. i couldn't do it and hence not with this business anymore. many of us are not ready to think about making millions in few short years. some people need to understand that you can't rub that idea with force on another human being.

    in BWW terms, i was a quitter who can't take the business to the next level because I was afraid of rejection (getting a NO from prospects)..





    socialism vs capitalism. growth and advantages of
  • growth and advantages of



  • Marphad
    05-19 10:06 AM
    Illusions, Thanks Bro!!

    Marphad, I have posted less than 20 posts in this forum and I have never posted anything anti-immigrant. The most number of posts I have ever posted was in this thread.

    And that was because I saw some people posting misleading information about the Sri Lankan war and I wanted everyone to see at least what I consider to be the real situation. I can't help it if people have trouble listening to different opinions and different sides of the story but this is a public forum and I have the freedom to post what I feel as long as I don't cross the line.

    In any case, I am too happy today to be wasting my time on petty stuff like these.

    Hasta la vista Baby!!!! :D

    Would you consider updating your profile please!



    more...


    socialism vs capitalism. Socialism vs Capitalism 1997
  • Socialism vs Capitalism 1997



  • GreenCardLegion
    08-16 03:47 AM
    I am a patriotic Indian. Why the hell cant this Khan guy go through the same ordeal as an ordinary Indian or any other passenger. Why all the fuss? Is he god??? Hell NO...I would just tell him to shut up and carry on with life. He is an idiot and just doing this for more publicity. How many Indian muslims go through this shit everyday? Why cant he tolerate this 2 hr ordeal like an ordinary Indian muslim or for that matter hindu? Racial profiling is for everyone who is colored and non-US citizen. He is not a good guy as he cant even take a 2 hr ordeal as an ordinary citizen because he thinks he is GOD...when in fact he is as ordinary as anybody. Just because he has money, name and fame should be become god? no way. I dont mind if the Indian airport security frisked Tom Cruise or any other actor. Who cares!! Its our countrys security, but you know what India wont do that as all the airport officials incl. security are so corrupt and also if they see white skin they will just allow them freely thinking they are god!! thats our stupidity not the americans???

    I am glad this happened to the so called "King Khan" as he is king only in his mind. Not for me because for me he is a talented actor other than that he is not GOD but just a mere human being..





    2010 The flipside of the quot;socialism socialism vs capitalism. 3. socialism without statism
  • 3. socialism without statism



  • lahiribaba
    06-18 01:44 AM
    if you are doing a desk job and you beleive that it cannot be outsourced you are kidding yourself.. it is only a matter of time. With Cisco telepresence soon they would be able to even have the person sitting in bangalore occupy a cube down the aisle in a office in manhattan.



    more...


    socialism vs capitalism. CAPITALISM VS SOCIALISM
  • CAPITALISM VS SOCIALISM



  • deepakd
    07-11 01:43 PM
    Guys

    On the sameline, I think no one is crazy about anything but material wealth for self.

    Take my example, GOV of India spent lot of money on me so that I get a degree from IIT and here I am in USA salivating over GC dreams.
    If I would be kicked out of USA, I may move to Canada, if I kicked out of Canada then to Australia and it would continue............


    Aptly quoted fot this situation ( sorry for hindi language)

    GC ne jalim Kutta banaa diya
    Warna hum bhi the addme izzat ke





    hair Socialism vs. Capitalism socialism vs capitalism. Capitalism is highly dynamic
  • Capitalism is highly dynamic



  • txgcfiler
    09-03 09:30 AM
    May soul rest in peace!



    more...


    socialism vs capitalism. Socialism vs. Capitalism (Thessaloniki, Greece)
  • Socialism vs. Capitalism (Thessaloniki, Greece)



  • english_august
    02-16 08:16 AM
    I totally agree...its Modern day slavery!

    You cannot change employers, you cannot travel if you wish (after you apply for H1 ext, you can't leave US till it is approved, even If you have AP to re-enter!), you can't expect promotions, your spouse can't work on H4, No drivers license in some state, ..... BUT WE PAY ALL TAXES, NO EXCEPTIONS! Is it not Modern day slavery ??

    Using bold letters and big font ain't make it so. I agree that the situation is bad but there is not point in taking unjustifiable pity on yourself. Are you being physically stopped from moving to a different state/country/city? If not, then it is not slavery.

    This the era of high-information availability, and there is enough information available on some of the employers and so called "consultants" on how they treat their employees.





    hot socialism and capitalism socialism vs capitalism. Socialism Vs. Capitalism
  • Socialism Vs. Capitalism



  • unseenguy
    08-18 06:00 PM
    I do not know why this issue is more important for people to discuss. Just because Mr Khan is asked to be a common man? He is not a world famous actor. He is a famous actor to a very very small minority Indian Community in USA. Why should USA give VIP treatment to any star actor from any country of the world? If he was an official ambassador/senior diplomat/Minister, it us understandable. He is simply coming to USA to make money. He will still come again to USA to make money even if he is strip searched again and questioned for more than 66 minutes. Indian government seems to have crossed the line by complaining. This VIP culture that is so prevalent in India needs to change.
    If Indian government really wants to complain, why are they not complaining against the long wait periods for H1B stamping in India. Ordinary Indian citizens going to India for stamping sometimes have to wait several months in the name of security checks. This takes a toll on their life and job in USA. There are several other issues Indian Citizens face in USA. If Indian government has chosen to interfere with the internal matter (in this case national security) of USA, why is it keeping quiet on other matter of importance to its citizens? Indian government needs to stick to its policies and not bend its rules for VIPs.

    As someone said, if his intention was to publicize his new movie and make more money from his share of profit, he may have succeeded.

    I agree with some points here and I dont with others:

    First of all, whether a person was traveling in official capacity or not was he profiled? Because of his name , skin or status? Whatever it is.

    Second, if we give same treatment to brad pitt or tom cruise, would it be acceptable to americans and you too. Would it be a process or would you then dismiss it as nonsense and inefficiency of Indian admin? How you see things in perspective is also important.

    Thirdly, Shahrukh, though not an official and is here making money, is a high profile person. His case and this incident , embodies the unreasonable and insensitive treatment many many commoners get by hands of inefficient US administration.

    You pointed out right, hundreds and thousands are facing security delays, stamping issues, issues at POE etc. Thats what this incident highlights.

    If a high profile person from India, Shahrukh, faces so many problems, then people can imagine the troubles of the commoners.

    I would see this as a "representative" case for many Indians and highlighting it would give some negative publicity to CBP and restore some "common sense" in general.



    more...


    house Socialism vs Capitalism middot; Obama Lies-Senate Uses Sneak Attack On Guns socialism vs capitalism. vs Socialism vs Capitalism
  • vs Socialism vs Capitalism



  • deelip
    07-04 11:34 AM
    I am writing this letter to Mr Obama who is front runner for President's office in next year election. I tried to be simple and direct. Pls let me know if you have any suggestions. I will also talk to his office tomorrow. Pls let me know if you find anything irrelevant.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    Dear Senator,
    I am legal resident alien working in USA on H1B Visa. I am waiting in queue for my Green Card.

    The way process works is my employer applies for Labor certification. Once it is approved by Department of Labor I file for I-140 and I-485 which is last step to adjustment of status and gives me Green Card. I rely on Department of State (DOS) for visa dates to file I-485. When I move to this stage, I bear expenses close to $3000 for completing application process itself.

    Recently on 13 June 2007, DOS issued Visa Bulletin (VB) stating that all visa dates are current for (almost) all employment based immigrant categories. Since this is the only information me and my employer rely to start application for I-485, we started the process. We collected all documents, took medical examinations, paid attorney fees and got the document ready to be sent over, as was expected by DOS and USCIS as part of the process. I am not going into details of the hard works, sleepless nights, leaves from work and expenses as part of this effort.

    When my employer was about to send this package to USCIS, DOS came out with revised Visa Bulletin. In this they revised the earlier Visa date availability. USCIS followed the suit and decided to reject all applications, which they by their 13 June 2007 proclamations were ready to accept. This might be trivial thing for DOS and USCIS but not for me and thousands like me. This action of USCIS has no precedence. That is against its (USCIS) regular processes and guidelines and smacks of disrespect for its own procedures, guidelines and we immigrants, who rely on it.

    This is not just emotional trauma for me and my fellow immigrants but a major financial loss worth $3000/per person applying.

    In the end, my question to US Congressmen, USCIS and DOS is who is looking at impact to us? Were we wrong when we followed DOS Visa Bulletin on 13 June 2007? If not, why we should bear the financial and other losses? We are legal, law abiding residents. Does being good residents make our trials and tribulations meaningless and irrelevant for laws and departments of USA? To me it sounds unfair and unjust. Please let me know your thoughts and what you can do to alleviate my trust on American Immigration System and Departments devoted for that.

    Dear Senator,
    I look upon you as Future President of United States of America and will be very glad to receive your reply on this issue.


    Thanking you,


    Yours sincerely,



    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    thank you guys and keep up your efforts without losing your cool and of course without losing your hopes.





    tattoo growth and advantages of socialism vs capitalism. Socialism vs Capitalism by
  • Socialism vs Capitalism by



  • maximus777
    06-15 12:13 PM
    The original post is fine only in parts but most of it is totally crap. He says his living standard has gone down because of L1s and H1bs and herds people coming from india, Dude you need to understand that this recession has not been caused by H1b and L1s or other IT workers coming to US, its because of the real estate boom and foolishness of american people who believed that real estate prices will keep on rising to INFINITY.. i don't have to explain how this recession started i hope majority of the people knows about it.. so stop blaming IT workforce for your living standard.. another example.. just seen what happened to GM and chrysler.. they failed to understand the market for small cars and fuel efficient cars.. instead they produced gas guzzlers like hummers.. so do you think they have the brightest minds. We are in this deep shit because of the situations created by americans for themselves and now they want to blame it on legal immigrants for there wrong decisions..

    I believe in destiny or lucky whatever they call it.. its not always that brightest get their GC. I wished i was that bright and intelligent person to predict July 07 fiasco but unfortunately i quit my company in Mar 07.. and i know some people who used subsititued labor in July 07 have their EADs with them. Don't think just by getting a GC or citizenship will certify that your the brightest of all still waiting in the GC queue. I am not sure how many people believe in luck... but i do. I don't matter how bright you are and how hard you work you need some luck also..

    Thanks

    Amen to that.



    more...


    pictures Socialism vs Capitalism 1997 socialism vs capitalism. Socialism vs capitalism
  • Socialism vs capitalism



  • we_r_d_world
    07-28 02:32 PM
    #1 Landed in Texas in late 90's at a friends place. Friend took me to get SS# next day, dropped me at SS office during his lunch time and came in the evening at SS office to pick me up. While waiting outside, in a span of 20 minutes, had two people (one desi and another a colored person) approach me trying to befriend me...obviously I fall for it, second day and I meet such a nice person , offering me help if I needed. etc. Asked me for my cell or home #, I did not have any (was only going to stay at friends for few days and then going to Phoenix), so, i managed to get their business cards and I promised to call them.
    In the evening, friend picked me up, told him what happened, he laughed and said "they already got you....unbelievable..hit in just one day of landing... I asked him to explain what was going on, he said he explained me everything. He mentioned that his brother-in-law will be at his home in the evening for dinner (an IBO), and asked me to tell him that I was not interested as I wanted to focus on career first. We go inside, he introduced to his BIL, BIL immediately asked me when I came and what I do, and that he has an excellent business offer for me, which he would discuss with me after dinner. My friend blinked at me, I told him that I had a business proposal for him as well. He was surprised and asked me what it was. I told him that when I was in India, I was a IBO and I wanted him to be an IBO, after listening to what I had to say.

    He and my friend were astonished, my friend and his wife were laughing. BIL said he was going to talk about the same thing to me, I said, I am tired and if he already is a IBO, I will not talk about it at all, as I would rather sleep (jet lag). Got rid of him easily...


    Incident #2: After moving to Phoenix in 8 days, landed at my Desi consultant's, got a 2 Bedroom townhome shared by total of4 people. One of them was active in AMWAY...asked me if I wanted to go to a business meeting followed by Tea/snacks. I told him I could come only if he stops by grocery store first as I wanted to buy stuff. I did not have car so needed his help for groceries etc. I went with him and few of other FOBs that he had managed to "capture" (New Bakras for him). Went to his friends house who was a new IBO and hosting tea party/(Bakra kato seminar) first time, so he had lot of food/snacks etc. I enjoyed the snack, slept in the mkt. speech. ate good food. Told him that I was already an IBO when the form signing ceremony started, friend was mad why I did not tell him, I told him that I should be mad at him for wasting my time and not telling me where and what this meeting was about. Had a fun at his expense :-)
    in couple of weeks moved to Mid North East, where I did not face any AMWAY/QUI guy/s.





    dresses Socialism Vs. Capitalism socialism vs capitalism. The Socialism-Capitalism
  • The Socialism-Capitalism



  • rahulpaper
    06-26 01:51 PM
    I sure do hope you are right.....because i am in HR boat as well...
    BTW Thanks to you and the core team on CIR front...keep up the good work.


    Once again, what is with this "Flood" and "too many". Petitions are postal packages. They are not Tsunami waves that would prompt them to shut down their doors to prevent flooding. They did get nearly 200,000 petitions in Vermont in one day. What happened ? Did the mail room clerk drown in fedex ? Were the packages overflowing in the parking lot ?

    Guys please stop thinking these logistics, and get a life. USCIS has people who are capable of predicting several hundred mail packages and handling them. They are inefficient and slow but they are not galactically stupid. And if they stop accepting petitions, it wont be because they have received "Too many" because it takes time to define "too many". So chill and try to file it before 31st July.

    These rumors are wreaking havoc on people who are not in a perfect position to control the timing of filing. Many lawyers and many employers will file between 25th and 31st July. And I can accept that. My own HR and lawfirm have made it clear that we will file before 31st July but there is no guarantee that it will be sooner than that and any sooner than that is not neccesary.

    Those who are filing on their own can file on July 1st. But those who are depending on lawyers and their own HR, please relax and stop thinking too much.



    more...


    makeup CAPITALISM VS SOCIALISM socialism vs capitalism. Socialism vs Capitalism middot; Obama Lies-Senate Uses Sneak Attack On Guns
  • Socialism vs Capitalism middot; Obama Lies-Senate Uses Sneak Attack On Guns



  • PlainSpeak
    01-13 12:43 PM
    Only one thing I like in this big post,, that is you are not HE you are SHE... we can be friends, you are so nice.

    MC
    If wishes were wings, pigs would fly





    girlfriend Socialism vs Capitalism by socialism vs capitalism. it is #39;cut and starved#39;.
  • it is #39;cut and starved#39;.



  • ns33
    02-18 02:18 PM
    Did you ask you lawyer? It's so much easier to criticize.
    My immigration lawyer laughed when I asked about a possibility of filing WOM to force action on my stalled I-485. So I proceeded myself. Yes, I did many mistakes but I ultimately prevailed. AILF lawyer and Assistant US Attorney could not believe that an ordinary programmer can write quality legal briefs and challenge the government. Some of my friends did not bother with WOM and are still waiting while others followed and received green cards. If you think outside of the box, you can achieve something others could not.

    Not sure if this was answered earlier... however, since this is employment based immigration and every step of the way we've needed to have our employer's approval/sponsorship to do anything; can 485 beneficiary be a plaintiff in such case without their employer's consent? especially if employer is one the the major corps.? how realistic it is to assume that a major corporation. would like one of their H1-B lead class action against USCIS?





    hairstyles Socialism vs. Capitalism (Thessaloniki, Greece) socialism vs capitalism. American Capitalism and
  • American Capitalism and



  • srkamath
    07-23 07:03 PM
    Source of information ?

    From what i inferred from the text of the law,
    The 28.6% limits do apply to FB to EB spill overs, as the FB spillover from the prev FY is used to arrive at this year's EB limit.

    The 28.6% limit cannot be applied to EB1 to EB2 to EB3 spillovers, because that would not make sense. From what i understood, if there are 10k spilling over from EB1 to EB2, then they all go to EB2 and are not shared 2860 each between Eb2 and Eb3.

    Let me know if you agree with the above.

    I also realized that, if ever there is a deluge of EB1 applications and it reaches the annual limit of 28.6%+(EB4+EB5)leftovers, then that's it for EB1 ! even if Eb2 orEB3 are undersubscribed!
    Ironic isn't it? Strange is the INA.





    Marphad
    03-27 11:08 AM
    Election in India is approaching fast. Who will be next prime minister of India.

    (This is better than doing predictions for visa bulletins :)).





    injrav
    08-03 12:52 PM
    This only proves that this is an important immigrant issue. Pappu should help educate every one.

    Hi TravInd
    keep going on man
    you are the Pappu of this Thread



    Related Posts by Categories


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Total Pageviews