nixstor
07-03 11:55 PM
Guys, we need to help ourselves, if you are online at 9PM PST, 12AM EST on a holiday eve, then ,least u can do is add ur digg if not a comment!!
Yeah seriously. Do you know that a lot of talk shows and their hosts have played a significant role in pulling CIR down? If they can do it, we can do it too. Go ahead and digg the stories
Yeah seriously. Do you know that a lot of talk shows and their hosts have played a significant role in pulling CIR down? If they can do it, we can do it too. Go ahead and digg the stories
wallpaper Music Tattoos

smuggymba
07-26 07:15 PM
I am not with Amway or Quixtar but I think the folks with Amway/Quixtar are under represented on this thread and it's not fair :-)
Just to add another dimention to this thread I will play the devil's advocate :D
Here I go ...
You guys are all wasting your free time bitching on this thread where as we are spending all our free time growing our business. We will retire early as we would make $xxxx/month for nothing when we turn 40 and dont need to work anymore where as all you guys bitching about Amway / Quixtar will still be working hard at your jobs till 60.
What's your response ?
:D:D:D:D
Anyone can make money in a ponzi scheme..quixtar people just stalk and talk to strangers and ask for their phone number.
Respect other people. Sorry if this offends you.
Just to add another dimention to this thread I will play the devil's advocate :D
Here I go ...
You guys are all wasting your free time bitching on this thread where as we are spending all our free time growing our business. We will retire early as we would make $xxxx/month for nothing when we turn 40 and dont need to work anymore where as all you guys bitching about Amway / Quixtar will still be working hard at your jobs till 60.
What's your response ?
:D:D:D:D
Anyone can make money in a ponzi scheme..quixtar people just stalk and talk to strangers and ask for their phone number.
Respect other people. Sorry if this offends you.
vroapp
07-10 11:27 AM
:-)
2011 Tribal rose tattoos are
illusions
05-18 02:09 PM
Well,
Panini's profile is "WRONG" on this thread too: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=237356&postcount=1
More, It is wrong to put fake data. All I suggested is that it has some impact on his credibility and his reaction was very strong. I agree with his post contents and second them too! Not comfortable with someone roaming around with fake profile - keep in mind profile is the same whether it is immigration or non-immigration related thread.
You tell me the reason you think why Panini put wrong profile data. OK, you don't know, then tell me why you put correct profile information? You will get your answer.
Marphad, i didn't say that it's wrong or right, you implied he is anti immigrant, spreading rumors and writing un-necessary posts, i just failed to see how you concluded all that just by looking at his profile ? And point taken after you replied.
And isn't the content in his profile all default content (correct me if i'm wrong) when the tracker was introduced, even i had a changeability as US. And i'm not trying to defend him, but you seem to assume it's fake. And the way i see it, it is incomplete.
If one has a fake profile do you really think he will make it so obvious ? it would resemble more accurate data than the most obvious.
And i do know the profile carries on to a on-related immi thread, no doubts there, except it only makes sense looking and analyzing it when related to an immi issue, unless you are looking for something else.
Panini's profile is "WRONG" on this thread too: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=237356&postcount=1
More, It is wrong to put fake data. All I suggested is that it has some impact on his credibility and his reaction was very strong. I agree with his post contents and second them too! Not comfortable with someone roaming around with fake profile - keep in mind profile is the same whether it is immigration or non-immigration related thread.
You tell me the reason you think why Panini put wrong profile data. OK, you don't know, then tell me why you put correct profile information? You will get your answer.
Marphad, i didn't say that it's wrong or right, you implied he is anti immigrant, spreading rumors and writing un-necessary posts, i just failed to see how you concluded all that just by looking at his profile ? And point taken after you replied.
And isn't the content in his profile all default content (correct me if i'm wrong) when the tracker was introduced, even i had a changeability as US. And i'm not trying to defend him, but you seem to assume it's fake. And the way i see it, it is incomplete.
If one has a fake profile do you really think he will make it so obvious ? it would resemble more accurate data than the most obvious.
And i do know the profile carries on to a on-related immi thread, no doubts there, except it only makes sense looking and analyzing it when related to an immi issue, unless you are looking for something else.
more...
ash27
05-29 01:26 PM
For all those who are stating that filing in EB1 should not matter, please withdraw your application and let other people in line move ahead. Give me 1 simple reason, why should we not raise this issue. In hindi, there s an old saying "boondh boond karge ghara bartha hain"....
I will request all of you to send letters to USCIS to raise this issue and lets have a close scrutiny of all EB1 applicants received/filed....I understand that this is not the solution but i am pi***** at people using loopholes all the time.....
I will request all of you to send letters to USCIS to raise this issue and lets have a close scrutiny of all EB1 applicants received/filed....I understand that this is not the solution but i am pi***** at people using loopholes all the time.....
acecupid
08-20 08:31 PM
Heat on SRK was because of scanner on Bollywood shows - US - World - NEWS - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/world/us/Heat-on-SRK-was-because-of-scanner-on-Bollywood-shows/articleshow/4916759.cms)
more...
eb3_nepa
06-26 12:21 PM
Yeah but USCIS CAN change its rules at ANY time without ANY notice!!
Remember the ONE day notice that I-140 premium processing is terminated for Labour substitution cases?
Remember the ONE day notice that I-140 premium processing is terminated for Labour substitution cases?
2010 The fifth of my tattoo ideas
manoj_2002
07-25 09:09 AM
But what about the jobs in Canada? How bad is it? Without a job, what is the point of quality of life etc.?
more...
_TrueFacts
09-03 02:05 PM
It's a strange fact that he came back to power.
The guy, his son and his team have been looting, destroying, killing (political killings) on the scales of mafia never ever seen in the history of AP.
I repeat that again. Good riddance. Wish his Son was also part of the chopper trip...that would have been complete liberation.
For “dealsnet”, politicians are diplomatic, that is how they have to be, and behind their minds they might have a different plan and agenda. Why should we anonymous people be diplomatic? And why should we be afraid to speak?
If you have a personal interest in Congress or YSR say your sympathies and talk about it. No need to preach and say that others are not responsible. I think at least in this forum we are educated on a level basis.
And for closing yesterday’s thread on YSR, you people should grow! Immigration Voice is just one among thousands of other web sites and if you believe you have a point, talk about it.
The guy, his son and his team have been looting, destroying, killing (political killings) on the scales of mafia never ever seen in the history of AP.
I repeat that again. Good riddance. Wish his Son was also part of the chopper trip...that would have been complete liberation.
For “dealsnet”, politicians are diplomatic, that is how they have to be, and behind their minds they might have a different plan and agenda. Why should we anonymous people be diplomatic? And why should we be afraid to speak?
If you have a personal interest in Congress or YSR say your sympathies and talk about it. No need to preach and say that others are not responsible. I think at least in this forum we are educated on a level basis.
And for closing yesterday’s thread on YSR, you people should grow! Immigration Voice is just one among thousands of other web sites and if you believe you have a point, talk about it.
hair Music Tattoos
django.stone
09-17 02:18 PM
Do you have any data to back your claim? I beleive there are more EB2 China numbers than India. I remember seeing some data a while back where Indian EB2 & Eb3 ratio was close to 50% where as China it was 80% EB2 to 20% EB3. Which makes me think there are more EB2 china than india.
You need to multiply ratio with total to get absolute EB2 numbers. If China total is 100, 80% of 100 is, 80 and if India total is 1000, 60% of 1000 is 600. I think people are saying here that in absolute terms India EB2 > China EB2.
You need to multiply ratio with total to get absolute EB2 numbers. If China total is 100, 80% of 100 is, 80 and if India total is 1000, 60% of 1000 is 600. I think people are saying here that in absolute terms India EB2 > China EB2.
more...
akred
02-13 12:36 PM
I think the US government wanted it this way.
Yes. Racial exclusion and preference for European immigration has a long history in US immigration law.
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/02rights/immigr09.htm
Yes. Racial exclusion and preference for European immigration has a long history in US immigration law.
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/02rights/immigr09.htm
hot Music Tattoos
kaisersose
02-13 11:03 AM
Wake up, buddy. This is IV. Not !
Removal of Country caps was, is and will be one of the top agendas of IV , whether beneficiaries of a discriminatory system like you support it or not. It's morally and ethically repugnant to see discrimination based on country of birth in the 21st century. Just because it benefits some like you, it doesn't become right.
Employability has nothing to do with Country of Birth. When we are selected based on merit, skill and education by our employer, why should we suffer just because we are born in the wrong country?
It's time to throw away this last vestige of discrimination inherited from the previous centuries and move to a future where every individual is valued for what he/she is individually and not based on whether he was born in India or Sri Lanka.
Dude,
Read my post again.
I am not saying it is a bad thing (not for us desis). All I am saying is *every* country in ROW will oppose removing country cap and they have explicitly said so on . They would have said as much here too, if we had more diversity on this forum.
It is not about right or wrong, ti is just the way it is. The UK guy can come in to the US today for employment and can have a GC in a year or two. Why on earth will he support a change that will push him into a 10 year queue?
The point is, we should know where we stand when we are taking up removal of country cap. Unlike the other changes whic hare benefical to all GC aspirants, this is one change that will be opposed by several GC aspirants.
Removal of Country caps was, is and will be one of the top agendas of IV , whether beneficiaries of a discriminatory system like you support it or not. It's morally and ethically repugnant to see discrimination based on country of birth in the 21st century. Just because it benefits some like you, it doesn't become right.
Employability has nothing to do with Country of Birth. When we are selected based on merit, skill and education by our employer, why should we suffer just because we are born in the wrong country?
It's time to throw away this last vestige of discrimination inherited from the previous centuries and move to a future where every individual is valued for what he/she is individually and not based on whether he was born in India or Sri Lanka.
Dude,
Read my post again.
I am not saying it is a bad thing (not for us desis). All I am saying is *every* country in ROW will oppose removing country cap and they have explicitly said so on . They would have said as much here too, if we had more diversity on this forum.
It is not about right or wrong, ti is just the way it is. The UK guy can come in to the US today for employment and can have a GC in a year or two. Why on earth will he support a change that will push him into a 10 year queue?
The point is, we should know where we stand when we are taking up removal of country cap. Unlike the other changes whic hare benefical to all GC aspirants, this is one change that will be opposed by several GC aspirants.
more...
house Music Tattoos
jkays94
05-10 10:40 PM
I see a lot of people discussing about Canada.
Any inputs about Australia and life down under?
Thanks
I don't know much about Australia but I can give a sample situation. One could get Australian PR, live there for two years, get citizenship, apply for a job in the US and enter on an E3 visa which is renewable every two years and allows one's spouse to work.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E3_Visa
Any inputs about Australia and life down under?
Thanks
I don't know much about Australia but I can give a sample situation. One could get Australian PR, live there for two years, get citizenship, apply for a job in the US and enter on an E3 visa which is renewable every two years and allows one's spouse to work.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E3_Visa
tattoo Music Tattoos
Rohan99
07-22 11:55 AM
Smile - I can prove this is a relevant topic ..how..
Some of these jokers (Quikstar..Amway) have filed GC in EB2 and Eb3 which is illegal, someday states Like Arizona will declare that anyone looking like us should be checked for Amway membership and deported
Profiling is an issue and because of some jokers we all may have to go thru scrutiny.
We should ask USCIS to check all GC applicants name in Amway database and if found USCIS needs to send them to Mexico (because illegal)..
We should write to senators... your opinion on this? ( this way Indiancommunity can be clean and fight for legal hardworking people in immigration policy)
Please for GOD SAKE understand that this is an immigration Portal.
Not a fish market where we can discuss the prices of item at different stores.
Please stop this Admin
Some of these jokers (Quikstar..Amway) have filed GC in EB2 and Eb3 which is illegal, someday states Like Arizona will declare that anyone looking like us should be checked for Amway membership and deported
Profiling is an issue and because of some jokers we all may have to go thru scrutiny.
We should ask USCIS to check all GC applicants name in Amway database and if found USCIS needs to send them to Mexico (because illegal)..
We should write to senators... your opinion on this? ( this way Indiancommunity can be clean and fight for legal hardworking people in immigration policy)
Please for GOD SAKE understand that this is an immigration Portal.
Not a fish market where we can discuss the prices of item at different stores.
Please stop this Admin
more...
pictures Music Tattoos
needhelp!
09-23 05:28 PM
Fifteen minutes is well worth the time to influence a $2 trillion enterprise.
dresses music heart tattoos
breddy2000
09-03 11:50 PM
This is not your YSR's factionist land to be afraid off. Same id or not, you can't pick a hair.
With your utmost stupidity!!!!!
Anyway thanks for the Humor from your stupidity...
With your utmost stupidity!!!!!
Anyway thanks for the Humor from your stupidity...
more...
makeup Music Tattoos
kiran_k02
08-17 01:42 AM
Exactly.
This part amazes me most.
He is an actor on a personal visit and now govt of India has to intervene.
And look at the protesters.
There are thousands of more important issues in India and they don't bother them while detention of SRK makes them protest. Hight of stupidity.
Amen!!
This part amazes me most.
He is an actor on a personal visit and now govt of India has to intervene.
And look at the protesters.
There are thousands of more important issues in India and they don't bother them while detention of SRK makes them protest. Hight of stupidity.
Amen!!
girlfriend Music Tattoos
vjkypally
09-17 10:42 AM
7 pages of this and I don't think there is any clear information on how many applied betweek Jan and April-1 of 2005. I saw a post somewhere where someone said Cisco alone had about 1000 applications. Now if you add dependents to it that is almost a years quota of EB2,just from Cisco!!! I think easily there are around 5000 EB2 applicants in just that time frame. My 2 cents.
hairstyles Musical Bird Tattoo

ganguteli
04-02 12:08 PM
Why I don't like Congress..
There is no use of good academic record if you are a shameless chaprasi.
What do you have to say about all well educated and intelligent bureaucrat IAS, IPS etc..
There is no use of good academic record if you are a shameless chaprasi.
What do you have to say about all well educated and intelligent bureaucrat IAS, IPS etc..
gomirage
07-13 11:01 PM
Good luck with your plan. I personally regret that I didn't do this earlier. But it's never too late.
I have two interviews lined up in August for jobs in the Vancouver area. I will move in a heartbeat if the opportunity arises. At this pace bye the time I get american green it will probably be useless for me, because my prime years would be gone. I'm tired of leaving on temporary plans for the rest of my life. Good luck to everybody.
I have two interviews lined up in August for jobs in the Vancouver area. I will move in a heartbeat if the opportunity arises. At this pace bye the time I get american green it will probably be useless for me, because my prime years would be gone. I'm tired of leaving on temporary plans for the rest of my life. Good luck to everybody.
snathan
01-15 10:57 AM
I agree completely. I fail to understand why people are so upset with this development. Your life will be better in the long run. Cant you all see ?
cinqsit
It wont be an issue since you already gor your GC or I-485 filed. I failed to understand still what you are doing here.
cinqsit
It wont be an issue since you already gor your GC or I-485 filed. I failed to understand still what you are doing here.



0 comments:
Post a Comment