unitednations
02-18 08:29 PM
start from the bottom as that was the first e-mail. I took off identifying information and financial info. for obvious purposes:
-------------------------------
Dear xxxx
Thank you very much for your quick reply. I talked to the family and advised them that the best way to proceed is you the doing the ability to pay part. They are talking to some people to get the money together. I will call them back after 4PM. Can we pay by debit card, or check or money order? Time is of the essence because of the B2 expiration on 2/11/07. I have the labor certification, (the one I printed off the website, we did not get the signed one from them yet, but it is the same). I have the 2005 tax return. I need to get the bank statements. Can I fax those to you? I also have something like a financial statement for 2006. If the numbers don't add up, you can still help us?
Thank you so much for helping us. I know you are very busy.
xxxx
xxxxwrote:
Most CPA�s don�t do audited financial statements. Reason is that there is a lot of things from a regulatory point of view that CPA�s have to keep up with in order to do audits. For this reason, most cpa�s won�t do them.
An audit is a big thing; it is not a small thing. I wouldn�t consider this as an option for you.
If you want me to do the ability to pay part then it will cost $xxxx.
I will need: Copy of labor certification, 2005 federal tax returns of company. Bank statements of company for October, November and December 2006. If the numbers aren�t the way they need to be then there are still remedies.
xxxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: xxx
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 12:34 PM
To: xxx
Subject: RE:
Dear xxxxx
First of all, thank you very much for your help. It is really appreciated. I have been researching this subject and was not able to find anything valuable until I found your name. It is really great that you are helping these people.
I know your time is very valuable but I forgot to ask you whether or not we have to get the 2006 December bank statement certified or just send the original? If the CPA is not able to do audited financial statement for 2006 (which I doubt) are you available to do it? If we do that do we still need to send 2005 tax return? (Labor was filed on 12/26/06 and certified on 1/4/2007. )
You are the only one who can help us with this questions. I know you are extremely busy, but I am really trying to do this right for this family. They gave up everything in Hungary, (they made like $400.00 per month and life is more expensive than here), so it would be great hardship for them to go back. As I said they don't even have an attorney here. I don't know if that matters because most of them don't know half of what you guys know.
Anyways please, let me know how to proceed.
Thank you very much
xxxxx
You have to prove ability to pay from the date that labor was filed with state department of labor. Therefore, if you sent the labor in 2001 then you have to prove ability to pay for 2001 through 2006.
Audited financial statements are very expensive and probably do not suit your needs (At least $5,000 per year). Every year has to show ability to pay not just current year.
I can do it but it is pretty expensive. It will range from $xxxxx. You can give me a call with the details and I�ll let you know the chances of success.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: xxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 7:26 PM
To: ny.united@gmail.com
Subject:
Hi,
I heard about you on one of the immigration portals. I am the employer and ready to file I-140 for alien worker. He and his wife are here on B2 visas.
We are concerned about the ability to pay issue. I heard that you are the best on this.
The instructions are not clear at all. Do you have to send 3 years of tax returns. 2006 is not done yet, can we send audited financial statements? What is an audited financial statement exactly? What if the company did not have enough net income in 2005 and 2004 but has it in 2006. Can you please help us? As the employer we are willing to help the worker to get the I-140 approved.
Can you help us? Please, let me know and also how much do you charge.
Their visa expiring soon, please respond A.S.A.P
Thank very much
xxxxxxxx
-------------------------------
Dear xxxx
Thank you very much for your quick reply. I talked to the family and advised them that the best way to proceed is you the doing the ability to pay part. They are talking to some people to get the money together. I will call them back after 4PM. Can we pay by debit card, or check or money order? Time is of the essence because of the B2 expiration on 2/11/07. I have the labor certification, (the one I printed off the website, we did not get the signed one from them yet, but it is the same). I have the 2005 tax return. I need to get the bank statements. Can I fax those to you? I also have something like a financial statement for 2006. If the numbers don't add up, you can still help us?
Thank you so much for helping us. I know you are very busy.
xxxx
xxxxwrote:
Most CPA�s don�t do audited financial statements. Reason is that there is a lot of things from a regulatory point of view that CPA�s have to keep up with in order to do audits. For this reason, most cpa�s won�t do them.
An audit is a big thing; it is not a small thing. I wouldn�t consider this as an option for you.
If you want me to do the ability to pay part then it will cost $xxxx.
I will need: Copy of labor certification, 2005 federal tax returns of company. Bank statements of company for October, November and December 2006. If the numbers aren�t the way they need to be then there are still remedies.
xxxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: xxx
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 12:34 PM
To: xxx
Subject: RE:
Dear xxxxx
First of all, thank you very much for your help. It is really appreciated. I have been researching this subject and was not able to find anything valuable until I found your name. It is really great that you are helping these people.
I know your time is very valuable but I forgot to ask you whether or not we have to get the 2006 December bank statement certified or just send the original? If the CPA is not able to do audited financial statement for 2006 (which I doubt) are you available to do it? If we do that do we still need to send 2005 tax return? (Labor was filed on 12/26/06 and certified on 1/4/2007. )
You are the only one who can help us with this questions. I know you are extremely busy, but I am really trying to do this right for this family. They gave up everything in Hungary, (they made like $400.00 per month and life is more expensive than here), so it would be great hardship for them to go back. As I said they don't even have an attorney here. I don't know if that matters because most of them don't know half of what you guys know.
Anyways please, let me know how to proceed.
Thank you very much
xxxxx
You have to prove ability to pay from the date that labor was filed with state department of labor. Therefore, if you sent the labor in 2001 then you have to prove ability to pay for 2001 through 2006.
Audited financial statements are very expensive and probably do not suit your needs (At least $5,000 per year). Every year has to show ability to pay not just current year.
I can do it but it is pretty expensive. It will range from $xxxxx. You can give me a call with the details and I�ll let you know the chances of success.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: xxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 7:26 PM
To: ny.united@gmail.com
Subject:
Hi,
I heard about you on one of the immigration portals. I am the employer and ready to file I-140 for alien worker. He and his wife are here on B2 visas.
We are concerned about the ability to pay issue. I heard that you are the best on this.
The instructions are not clear at all. Do you have to send 3 years of tax returns. 2006 is not done yet, can we send audited financial statements? What is an audited financial statement exactly? What if the company did not have enough net income in 2005 and 2004 but has it in 2006. Can you please help us? As the employer we are willing to help the worker to get the I-140 approved.
Can you help us? Please, let me know and also how much do you charge.
Their visa expiring soon, please respond A.S.A.P
Thank very much
xxxxxxxx
wallpaper Toya described Lil#39; Wayne as a
_TrueFacts
09-04 11:09 AM
YSR is far better than Chandrababu Naidu(Iron Leg) and Balakrishna
Comparing people on levels of corruption is an excuse to accept some one new. By the way you forgot..YSR did a graduate to a higher level killings, land grabbing, distribution of wealth, free Vatican trips.
Comparing people on levels of corruption is an excuse to accept some one new. By the way you forgot..YSR did a graduate to a higher level killings, land grabbing, distribution of wealth, free Vatican trips.
vdlrao
09-15 02:44 PM
I just wondering seeing these estimated numbers, with out having a proper information, for the given years.
2011 Lil Wayne#39;s aby mama #4
logiclife
01-23 05:24 PM
Logiclife -
I would not say substitution of labor is totally wrong. I left my previous company after having waited for a labor over 2 years and helped find a suitable candidate, who also had the same level of education and experiance and was an exact replacement for me (Sr.Program Manager -designation). My (old) company which is fortune 100 company was not ware of this substitution business till i told them they should use it when they spent money filing it for me and i am not using it. while consulting companies also use it when the original person left and they have someone else to fill in that role..
The concept becomes wrong when it sold and not really used for a replacement and i think those guys have to be identified like Narendra Mandalapa and punished.
I am talking about Desi bodyshops and not fortune 500 companies. This law or regulation of DOL causes more harm than good. For the good it does to 5% employers, it does harm to thousands of applicants whose dates are not becoming current because of people cutting in line by buying the approved labor certs. If there is a need for companies to save money by going for substituted labor, then maybe the DOL and USCIS should work out to make the priority date of substitution case same as the 140 date and not the labor filing date. The day that happens, this underground sale of approved labor certs will stop.
I would not say substitution of labor is totally wrong. I left my previous company after having waited for a labor over 2 years and helped find a suitable candidate, who also had the same level of education and experiance and was an exact replacement for me (Sr.Program Manager -designation). My (old) company which is fortune 100 company was not ware of this substitution business till i told them they should use it when they spent money filing it for me and i am not using it. while consulting companies also use it when the original person left and they have someone else to fill in that role..
The concept becomes wrong when it sold and not really used for a replacement and i think those guys have to be identified like Narendra Mandalapa and punished.
I am talking about Desi bodyshops and not fortune 500 companies. This law or regulation of DOL causes more harm than good. For the good it does to 5% employers, it does harm to thousands of applicants whose dates are not becoming current because of people cutting in line by buying the approved labor certs. If there is a need for companies to save money by going for substituted labor, then maybe the DOL and USCIS should work out to make the priority date of substitution case same as the 140 date and not the labor filing date. The day that happens, this underground sale of approved labor certs will stop.
more...
ivar
08-16 01:44 AM
[QUOTE=Mr. Brown;689396]While proponents would mask this whole backlog issue as something purposefully done by the "system" I don't buy it. It is a proven disaster.
--- Deleted ----
--- Deleted ----

sachug22
09-24 06:45 PM
You also know what I am stating. You already have heard the word"Pre-adjudication" which means "To assign number" based on monthly bulletin based EB table dates and then put a file on shelf to eat dust till USCIS can "approve 485" /"Send Physical greencard" based on Prority date becomes active based on "country specific limit"
If assigning number is almost equivalent to granting visa in a few days then there should not be hundreds of applicants waiting in "pre-adjudication" queue. We all know that many people have been pre-adjudicated and now they are just waiting for their physical GCs.
The Terminology : Visa number is assigned when I-485 application is approved (given that their are visa numbers available) or at Consular post the interviewer approves your application.
If you mean assigning file number or alien number then that a different thing. Pre-approval (is like initial review which more or less check is all documents are correct and application is approve able). No visa is give to any pre-approved case.
If assigning number is almost equivalent to granting visa in a few days then there should not be hundreds of applicants waiting in "pre-adjudication" queue. We all know that many people have been pre-adjudicated and now they are just waiting for their physical GCs.
The Terminology : Visa number is assigned when I-485 application is approved (given that their are visa numbers available) or at Consular post the interviewer approves your application.
If you mean assigning file number or alien number then that a different thing. Pre-approval (is like initial review which more or less check is all documents are correct and application is approve able). No visa is give to any pre-approved case.
more...
sgmavinkurve
07-21 07:32 PM
Folks, let's not stereotype desis or any particular race. I ran into this Malaysian couple of Chinese descent who approached my wife and I at IKEA in the Chicago area. They tried some of the same techniques as described in this thread...
I was very surprised and confused because we had no connection in terms of race, native language, or look. I am hard core - lungi-dhari desi :) So you see it's the Amway/Quixtar/BWW culture and nothing to do with any race, regionalism or language. My $0.2
I don't think anyone was suggesting that race or ethnic background has anything to do with it. There was no suggestion that the Amway bug bites only Desis. The Amway bug can bite anybody regardless of their background. All are vulnerable.
Yet, the fact of the matter is that the Amway bug has bitten more than a few people in the Desi community, and those individuals are actively trying to lure others. And from what I've seen and heard, they primarily target other Desis. We should be aware.
I was very surprised and confused because we had no connection in terms of race, native language, or look. I am hard core - lungi-dhari desi :) So you see it's the Amway/Quixtar/BWW culture and nothing to do with any race, regionalism or language. My $0.2
I don't think anyone was suggesting that race or ethnic background has anything to do with it. There was no suggestion that the Amway bug bites only Desis. The Amway bug can bite anybody regardless of their background. All are vulnerable.
Yet, the fact of the matter is that the Amway bug has bitten more than a few people in the Desi community, and those individuals are actively trying to lure others. And from what I've seen and heard, they primarily target other Desis. We should be aware.
2010 had a aby with Lil Wayne
LostInGCProcess
05-01 07:02 PM
Sri Lankan Tamils may not be Indian citizens but are etinic Indians and that is what their problem is and it is the problem in several other places like Malasiya, Fiji, Trinidad etc. these people are still called Indians in these countries and being discriminated. India being a powerful nation should protect the rights of ethnic Indians, but it doesn't....most or all of us know the reasons, it is being ruled by a lame duck govt. who cannot protect citizens living within the Indian boundries, so even if they try to interfere in other countries affairs, I'm sure even a smal coutry like Sri Lanka has guts to say Shoooo!!!! to our foreign Minister. India does not have any respect whatsoever in the world politics now, whatever was earned during the NDA govt. is all lost, nobody sees India with any respect any more, so atleast in my mind I know the answer why India is turning a blind eye towards the killing of Tamils in Sri Lanka & blatant Human Rights murder by a tiniest neighbor
I agree with you. It really amazes me that India is not even saying "something" being a so-called "super-power" in south Asia. Until the last generation of politicians are out of the indian political system, nothing is going to change when it comes to the image or pride of India. At least we should exert out strength and take a leadership role in South Asia and show our power.
I agree with you. It really amazes me that India is not even saying "something" being a so-called "super-power" in south Asia. Until the last generation of politicians are out of the indian political system, nothing is going to change when it comes to the image or pride of India. At least we should exert out strength and take a leadership role in South Asia and show our power.
more...
texanguy
06-02 12:09 AM
Guys...can somebody tell me why they are not counting on EB1 & EB2 row numbers for the last quarter of 2009? Historically, these were the numbers which were transferred to oversubscribed countries, because of which priority dates well pushed way ahead. What's different this time? Even if USCIS works with tremendous efficiency, they cant really use those numbers before the quarter starts.
Nobody seems to notice this fact???
Nobody seems to notice this fact???
hair A representative for Lauren
java_jaggu
06-26 01:24 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for making me look like an idiot in front of my lawyer and HR, everyone.
Based on RUMORs, I asked my lawyer this question:
Quote:
I have a question about July Visa bulletin. If the August bulletin is retrogressed when announced in mid-July, can the USCIS change rules and stop accepting new Adjustment of status petitions in mid-July ? I know that it sounds illogical and that July bulletin's current dates would apply thru July 31st but I am hearing from my professional colleagues that USCIS could change rules and stop accepting new AOS petitions in middle of the month.
And I got this reply :
Quote:
Yes, what you raise is quite illogical. The visa bulletin controls which AOS can be filed during the calendar month for which it is published, there is no way for USCIS to stop receiving an AOS application received say on July 16th. AOS is not like an H1B filing, where there is a finite # that must be received by a date certain and then allocated.
Reply With Quote
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not think what you asked was illogical. The only reason I'm saying this is the EB-3 Other Workers Category suddenly became unavailable in the middle of this month, which was quite baffling to say the least. So, even though I agree with what your lawyer says, I don't think we can rule out the possibility of a curve ball being thrown in the middle of July. So may be, you can let your lawyer know that your initial question was based on the EB-3 Other Worker category becoming unavailable in the middle of the month without any warning and if USCIS can legally do something for the categories we are concerned about.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for making me look like an idiot in front of my lawyer and HR, everyone.
Based on RUMORs, I asked my lawyer this question:
Quote:
I have a question about July Visa bulletin. If the August bulletin is retrogressed when announced in mid-July, can the USCIS change rules and stop accepting new Adjustment of status petitions in mid-July ? I know that it sounds illogical and that July bulletin's current dates would apply thru July 31st but I am hearing from my professional colleagues that USCIS could change rules and stop accepting new AOS petitions in middle of the month.
And I got this reply :
Quote:
Yes, what you raise is quite illogical. The visa bulletin controls which AOS can be filed during the calendar month for which it is published, there is no way for USCIS to stop receiving an AOS application received say on July 16th. AOS is not like an H1B filing, where there is a finite # that must be received by a date certain and then allocated.
Reply With Quote
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not think what you asked was illogical. The only reason I'm saying this is the EB-3 Other Workers Category suddenly became unavailable in the middle of this month, which was quite baffling to say the least. So, even though I agree with what your lawyer says, I don't think we can rule out the possibility of a curve ball being thrown in the middle of July. So may be, you can let your lawyer know that your initial question was based on the EB-3 Other Worker category becoming unavailable in the middle of the month without any warning and if USCIS can legally do something for the categories we are concerned about.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
more...
morchu
05-29 04:09 PM
Destructive thinking is not helping. Constructive thinking is what we need.
Who gets there "earlier" is not important. Can you get there "faster" is what is important.
Who gets there "earlier" is not important. Can you get there "faster" is what is important.
hot Lil Wayne hit the Big Boy
poorslumdog
05-02 11:30 PM
What a massacre of history! LTTE has killed anyone who has opposed them. They killed Tamils who joined the govt. They killed Tamils who opposed them. they killed Sri Lankan Tamils, they killed Indian Tamils. They have believed in terror at every point of history. It is a terrorist organisation. I believe a lot of Tamils got killed ar Sriperambudar in the rally Rajiv was killed. Sonia on her part appealed for clemency to one of the accused who was sentenced to be hanged because she had a small child. Your passion and facts are getting mixed up here.
You Moron...open your Freaking eyes and read all the posts here. No one is supporting the LTTE. Why do you deviate from the topic again and again. We are talking about the civilians getting killed...but your freaking mind things and talks only about LTTE.
You Moron...open your Freaking eyes and read all the posts here. No one is supporting the LTTE. Why do you deviate from the topic again and again. We are talking about the civilians getting killed...but your freaking mind things and talks only about LTTE.
more...
house Who Can Visit Lil Wayne amp; When
MYGC2008
09-23 05:50 PM
By Looking into Data provided, INDIA EB2 should get more Visa this year.
Look at the Data for EB2 CHINA
for 2004 it is 123 and for 2005 it is 4100.
If the Cutoff Dates does not move for China/India ,How they going to use spillover visas?
This is really interesting
Since EB1 is Current and Rest all Eb2(except CHINA/INDIA) are current. This time there will be huge spillover.
Look at the Data for EB2 CHINA
for 2004 it is 123 and for 2005 it is 4100.
If the Cutoff Dates does not move for China/India ,How they going to use spillover visas?
This is really interesting
Since EB1 is Current and Rest all Eb2(except CHINA/INDIA) are current. This time there will be huge spillover.
tattoo of Lauren London and Lil
conchshell
07-26 05:08 PM
In the past 4+ years, the annual H1 queue is just 65K. So the input into the EB queue must have moderated quite a bit.
Another piece of information, supporting your argument. This is posted on immigration-law.com today:
The DOL has yet to release its 3rd Quarter Performance report ending at the end of June 2008, but the second quarter report indicates that the foreign labor certification applications continuously dropped from the same period in FY 2007 including permanent as well as temporary labor certification applications. PERM applications dropped 46% from the statistics of the second quarter of FY 2007. The report indicates that despite increased audits (over 45%) and related work, the processing times remain steady. Obviously, it must have been affected more by decreased number of new applications than any drastic improvement in processing times in each application. In fact, from the perspectives of each PERM application, the processing times have witnessed a substantial delay over the last one year. The delay which was associated with the massive audit and related activities could have been offset by the substantial drop in the PERM applications in the overall statistical figure in the report. The DOL report did not report the details of the causes for continuing decrease in PERM applications, but this should be taken as an alert to the U.S. businesses as an indication of reduced incentives for the needed foreign workers to remain in the U.S. and potential reduced availability of the talented foreign workers to support the U.S. businesses' competition in the world. Considering the fact that the supply and demand of resources at the international level are not something which can be rebalanced over a night or a short period of time, the political leaders should start paying attention to the urgency of the reform in the employment-based immigration system before it gets too late.
Another piece of information, supporting your argument. This is posted on immigration-law.com today:
The DOL has yet to release its 3rd Quarter Performance report ending at the end of June 2008, but the second quarter report indicates that the foreign labor certification applications continuously dropped from the same period in FY 2007 including permanent as well as temporary labor certification applications. PERM applications dropped 46% from the statistics of the second quarter of FY 2007. The report indicates that despite increased audits (over 45%) and related work, the processing times remain steady. Obviously, it must have been affected more by decreased number of new applications than any drastic improvement in processing times in each application. In fact, from the perspectives of each PERM application, the processing times have witnessed a substantial delay over the last one year. The delay which was associated with the massive audit and related activities could have been offset by the substantial drop in the PERM applications in the overall statistical figure in the report. The DOL report did not report the details of the causes for continuing decrease in PERM applications, but this should be taken as an alert to the U.S. businesses as an indication of reduced incentives for the needed foreign workers to remain in the U.S. and potential reduced availability of the talented foreign workers to support the U.S. businesses' competition in the world. Considering the fact that the supply and demand of resources at the international level are not something which can be rebalanced over a night or a short period of time, the political leaders should start paying attention to the urgency of the reform in the employment-based immigration system before it gets too late.
more...
pictures Lauren London At Complex
vine93
01-14 01:03 PM
What I understood
If you are on H1 and is validity more than one year. Keep continuing. Once expiration is withing 6 month , start finding the direct vendor. Make sure you start the process early. So that even if it rejected you have time to jump to direct vendor. My two freinds got victims of this rule recently this week only .Their transfer was rejected for this reason , Now they got the offer from Direct vendor , H1 trasnfer is in process . EAD should be unaffected by this memo.
There is no doubt Small Desi co. given fair chance to all kinds of people from remote villages. Then again they took unfair advantages too. Its time to wrap up their business now.
Situation is alarming indeed.
If you are on H1 and is validity more than one year. Keep continuing. Once expiration is withing 6 month , start finding the direct vendor. Make sure you start the process early. So that even if it rejected you have time to jump to direct vendor. My two freinds got victims of this rule recently this week only .Their transfer was rejected for this reason , Now they got the offer from Direct vendor , H1 trasnfer is in process . EAD should be unaffected by this memo.
There is no doubt Small Desi co. given fair chance to all kinds of people from remote villages. Then again they took unfair advantages too. Its time to wrap up their business now.
Situation is alarming indeed.
dresses Lil Wayne and Nivea Welcome a
vrbest
07-22 12:27 PM
Thank you for taking time to answer my question. my PD is Apr 06 EB3-India. I filed 485 on Jul 23, 2007.
Can I continue working for Company B until GC is received? or should I join company C before that?
Whats your EB3 PD. You can join company C anytime assuming that it has been more than six months since you filed your I-485. Company C can start the EB2 process should you choose to. However bear in mind that this process will also take some time.
Can I continue working for Company B until GC is received? or should I join company C before that?
Whats your EB3 PD. You can join company C anytime assuming that it has been more than six months since you filed your I-485. Company C can start the EB2 process should you choose to. However bear in mind that this process will also take some time.
more...
makeup quot;Lauren London, she fine,quot; LA
Macaca
06-28 09:01 AM
From page 35 of Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman Annual Report to Congress June 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf).
There will be severe consequences from rapid fluctuations in priority dates.
If the priority date became current today, due to delayed USCIS processing and thus underutilization of visa numbers, some have predicted that within a few months as many as 500,000 to 750,000 individuals now residing in the United States under a temporary worker visa could apply for a green card.
Additionally, DOL’s recent backlog elimination efforts, scheduled to be completed by September 30, 2007, are predicted to add 70,000 or more approved labor certifications yielding as many as 170,000 additional green card applications.
As USCIS begins to complete these applications and request visa numbers from DOS, the 140,000 statutorily authorized visa numbers will be used. DOS then will be required to retrogress priority dates. Consequently, most applicants in this scenario will find themselves trapped where as they anticipated timely receipt of a green card, their wait exceeds seven or more years. In addition, all future employment-based green card applicants effectively would be barred from applying for many years.
There will be severe consequences from rapid fluctuations in priority dates.
If the priority date became current today, due to delayed USCIS processing and thus underutilization of visa numbers, some have predicted that within a few months as many as 500,000 to 750,000 individuals now residing in the United States under a temporary worker visa could apply for a green card.
Additionally, DOL’s recent backlog elimination efforts, scheduled to be completed by September 30, 2007, are predicted to add 70,000 or more approved labor certifications yielding as many as 170,000 additional green card applications.
As USCIS begins to complete these applications and request visa numbers from DOS, the 140,000 statutorily authorized visa numbers will be used. DOS then will be required to retrogress priority dates. Consequently, most applicants in this scenario will find themselves trapped where as they anticipated timely receipt of a green card, their wait exceeds seven or more years. In addition, all future employment-based green card applicants effectively would be barred from applying for many years.
girlfriend Lil Wayne#39;s other aby
sumagiri
07-25 08:40 PM
I dont know what this means. He said previously EB3 backlog is massive. So assuming40 percent of indians would give 160,000. Out of those assuming 50 percent for EB2 would give 80,000. Question: Is eb2:eb3 ration 50% ??
"I think that the numbers are generally accurate, but I disagree with the conclusion. In large part, I rely on what I was told in a conversation with the State Department officer responsible for calculating cutoff dates. He told me that the Indian E2 cutoff date is going to retrogress back to late 2002 or early 2003 in October. He said that the Indian E2 backlog is MASSIVE.
Looking at the total number of people who have filed AOS applications, or who have been reported as documentarily qualified to consular posts, we see a group of at least 400,000. This was as of a couple of months ago, after much of this year's quota had been used. I'm told that between 40% and 45% of the people in the known backlog are chargeable to India - and most of those are E2".
IMO, "MASSIVE" is a relative term. Even if there are 400,000 applicants and 45% of them are India and 60% of those are E2, the total is just 108,000. Not that bad if we look at the calculations and E2 numbers India gets this year and next year. I think it is sensible to say the actual number would be lower than 108K.
Having said that, before horizontal spill over, all these numbers (spill overs) were going to E3 ROW. Why is E3 ROW still severely retrogressed? Apart from calculations, I am attempting to do all reality checks. Is the volume of E3 ROW so heavy that around 50k + additional visas are not helping to bring E3 ROW to current. Read some where about amnesty causing this back log. Any one knows this for sure?
"I think that the numbers are generally accurate, but I disagree with the conclusion. In large part, I rely on what I was told in a conversation with the State Department officer responsible for calculating cutoff dates. He told me that the Indian E2 cutoff date is going to retrogress back to late 2002 or early 2003 in October. He said that the Indian E2 backlog is MASSIVE.
Looking at the total number of people who have filed AOS applications, or who have been reported as documentarily qualified to consular posts, we see a group of at least 400,000. This was as of a couple of months ago, after much of this year's quota had been used. I'm told that between 40% and 45% of the people in the known backlog are chargeable to India - and most of those are E2".
IMO, "MASSIVE" is a relative term. Even if there are 400,000 applicants and 45% of them are India and 60% of those are E2, the total is just 108,000. Not that bad if we look at the calculations and E2 numbers India gets this year and next year. I think it is sensible to say the actual number would be lower than 108K.
Having said that, before horizontal spill over, all these numbers (spill overs) were going to E3 ROW. Why is E3 ROW still severely retrogressed? Apart from calculations, I am attempting to do all reality checks. Is the volume of E3 ROW so heavy that around 50k + additional visas are not helping to bring E3 ROW to current. Read some where about amnesty causing this back log. Any one knows this for sure?
hairstyles lauren-london-and-lil-wayne
vdlrao
07-25 11:37 AM
EB2 India/China BECOMING CURRENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE IS INEVITABLE.
samay
07-28 04:15 PM
Hello Sir,
I am in a process of getting name change for my wife on pending I485. This is because her first name is given as 'No Name Given' by USCIS on the I485 file, EAD and A.P. As she did not have first name in passport.
We recently got her name change on passport by adding my(husbands name) as SURNAME. Now we want to refelect this change on EAD and 485.
Sir, can you please let me know the process of amendment to get name change on the file. What applicaton do I need to fill, and what documents should i send with the form. Can I do it on my own or do i have to go thru a lawyer.
Your answer is highly appriciated.
Thanks,
hydubadi
You will have to inform the USCIS by a letter. Do you have an attorney. If not please get in touch with me
I am in a process of getting name change for my wife on pending I485. This is because her first name is given as 'No Name Given' by USCIS on the I485 file, EAD and A.P. As she did not have first name in passport.
We recently got her name change on passport by adding my(husbands name) as SURNAME. Now we want to refelect this change on EAD and 485.
Sir, can you please let me know the process of amendment to get name change on the file. What applicaton do I need to fill, and what documents should i send with the form. Can I do it on my own or do i have to go thru a lawyer.
Your answer is highly appriciated.
Thanks,
hydubadi
You will have to inform the USCIS by a letter. Do you have an attorney. If not please get in touch with me
pri
09-25 06:56 PM
A quarterly spill over is advantageous to every body in the playing field.
It is obviously good for retrogressed groups. It is even good for CIS, since they can plan their work properly and use up the visas in an orderly fashion.
So if IV can use some of its massive clout to convince DOS to do a quarterly spill over, that would be win-win for all.
Here is the snippet from http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=966830
Section 202(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act states that if total demand for visas in an Employment preference category is insufficient to use all available visa numbers in that category in a calendar quarter, then the unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual per-country limit.
It appears that DOS does spill-over every quarter.
It is obviously good for retrogressed groups. It is even good for CIS, since they can plan their work properly and use up the visas in an orderly fashion.
So if IV can use some of its massive clout to convince DOS to do a quarterly spill over, that would be win-win for all.
Here is the snippet from http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=966830
Section 202(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act states that if total demand for visas in an Employment preference category is insufficient to use all available visa numbers in that category in a calendar quarter, then the unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual per-country limit.
It appears that DOS does spill-over every quarter.



0 comments:
Post a Comment