unitednations
02-19 12:20 AM
Since I am new to the boards; I don't know how much statistical analysis has been performed.
Here is some good material or ways to get the point across.
Following is hyperlink from OONET regarding stem positions.
http://online.onetcenter.org/find/stem/title?t=1&g=Go
Click on it and then pick a "on demand" profession and scroll to the bottom. At the bottom of each profession will have median salary; number of people doing the job in 2004 and projected need for the next 10 years.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Following is an excerpt for accountants:
Wages & Employment Trends
National
Median wages data collected from Accountants and Auditors.
Employment data collected from Accountants and Auditors.
Median wages (2004) $24.67 hourly, $51,310 annual
Employment (2004) 1,176,000 employees
Projected growth (2004-2014) Faster than average (21-35%)
Projected need (2004-2014) 486,000 additional employees
----------------------------------------------------------------
The IT jobs is broken down by manager, software engineer, programmer, etc., so a few numbers need to be added up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Go to americas job bank, careerbuilder, monster and type the in demand professions, ie., "software engineer". See how many postings there are. There will probably be duplicates between the different boards.
See if careerbuilder, ajb, monster, etc., will give you statistics on how many of those positions were filled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to see if you can get prevailing wage determination for eb2 positions across the country. I know off hand that an eb2 IT position in Edision is over $90,000; new hamshire is anywhere from $89,000 to $113,000; Austin, TX is about $106,000; Virigina is close to $106,000 (generally if it is bachelors plus five years of experience; it is in six digits or close to six digits).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The above will give a pretty good sense of the positions being sponsored; the salary levels, and the demand. Only thing missing is to correlate U.S. university graudates over the next 10 years and the gap between demand and supply of the skilled workers. Analysis has to be more facts then words and can't be too long winded.
Here is some good material or ways to get the point across.
Following is hyperlink from OONET regarding stem positions.
http://online.onetcenter.org/find/stem/title?t=1&g=Go
Click on it and then pick a "on demand" profession and scroll to the bottom. At the bottom of each profession will have median salary; number of people doing the job in 2004 and projected need for the next 10 years.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Following is an excerpt for accountants:
Wages & Employment Trends
National
Median wages data collected from Accountants and Auditors.
Employment data collected from Accountants and Auditors.
Median wages (2004) $24.67 hourly, $51,310 annual
Employment (2004) 1,176,000 employees
Projected growth (2004-2014) Faster than average (21-35%)
Projected need (2004-2014) 486,000 additional employees
----------------------------------------------------------------
The IT jobs is broken down by manager, software engineer, programmer, etc., so a few numbers need to be added up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Go to americas job bank, careerbuilder, monster and type the in demand professions, ie., "software engineer". See how many postings there are. There will probably be duplicates between the different boards.
See if careerbuilder, ajb, monster, etc., will give you statistics on how many of those positions were filled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to see if you can get prevailing wage determination for eb2 positions across the country. I know off hand that an eb2 IT position in Edision is over $90,000; new hamshire is anywhere from $89,000 to $113,000; Austin, TX is about $106,000; Virigina is close to $106,000 (generally if it is bachelors plus five years of experience; it is in six digits or close to six digits).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The above will give a pretty good sense of the positions being sponsored; the salary levels, and the demand. Only thing missing is to correlate U.S. university graudates over the next 10 years and the gap between demand and supply of the skilled workers. Analysis has to be more facts then words and can't be too long winded.
wallpaper (Picture of Kayleigh Pearson)

sachug22
09-17 11:06 AM
When it took about 2 years spill over visas (2008 and 2009) for the EB2 India dates to move from April 2004 to Jan 2005, I am sure you could estimate how long it would take to cross a year.
In 2008 the spillover was distributed evenly between 2004/2005/2006. It was 2009 spillover that clean most of the cases in 2003 and 2004. As of 1st Oct there are next to nothing cases from 2003, very few from 2004.
Plus in 2008/2009 CIS had EB2-ROW applications that they can approve, this year they do not have the EB2-ROW cushion.
In 2008 the spillover was distributed evenly between 2004/2005/2006. It was 2009 spillover that clean most of the cases in 2003 and 2004. As of 1st Oct there are next to nothing cases from 2003, very few from 2004.
Plus in 2008/2009 CIS had EB2-ROW applications that they can approve, this year they do not have the EB2-ROW cushion.
perm2gc
06-26 01:48 PM
nope. The august bulletin which gets released mid july didn't get into our arguements at all. We were specifially talking about july filers and july month.
Yes, i agree that if August bulletin retrogresses than that affects only august filers and not the people eligible to file in july.
my attorney also said same thing..
Yes, i agree that if August bulletin retrogresses than that affects only august filers and not the people eligible to file in july.
my attorney also said same thing..
2011 Kayleigh pearson housewife
greencard_fever
07-23 02:28 PM
See this post by Nixstor:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=254275#post254275
If you ignore the VB predictions in the post, the key thing to note is that USCIS and DOS are in constant touch on a weekly basis after the July 07 fiasco. They know exactly the demand and usage rates.
This leads me to one of the following two conclusions:
Either USCIS has intimated to DOS that it can process only X number of cases in the next two months and visas remaining are more than that which is why DOS pushed the dates forward so that consular posts can also maximize usage OR
The numbers remaining are very large for a variety of reasons (category and FB spill over) and USCIS has agreed to process at least a majority if not all the cases within a certain priority date - probably Jun 2006. Based on that DOS agreed to move the PD to June 2006 after also factoring in the CP usage.
Obviously the latter is better for us - but it could be the former as well.
See my asumptions in this thread what i said about USCIS and DOS are working closelly.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=254275#post254275
If you ignore the VB predictions in the post, the key thing to note is that USCIS and DOS are in constant touch on a weekly basis after the July 07 fiasco. They know exactly the demand and usage rates.
This leads me to one of the following two conclusions:
Either USCIS has intimated to DOS that it can process only X number of cases in the next two months and visas remaining are more than that which is why DOS pushed the dates forward so that consular posts can also maximize usage OR
The numbers remaining are very large for a variety of reasons (category and FB spill over) and USCIS has agreed to process at least a majority if not all the cases within a certain priority date - probably Jun 2006. Based on that DOS agreed to move the PD to June 2006 after also factoring in the CP usage.
Obviously the latter is better for us - but it could be the former as well.
See my asumptions in this thread what i said about USCIS and DOS are working closelly.
more...
dealsnet
05-18 01:42 PM
It is not good to put fake identity in any forums. The guy (MARPHAD) pointed out have a good civic sense. Here admins are not paid. They have jobs, and not always watching people. This site is for every one. So the members have an obligation to find out the fake, anti immigrants. He may not be anti immigrant, but he have fake identity. So if you not correct, and going in wrong path, some one may point out to you. Do not expect you need or only obey a Police to get a direction. Grow up guys.
How has panini's profile in THIS THREAD got anything to do with immigration? this is NOT an immigration related thread. If you should police a person's profile in an immigration related thread no one would object, but this is the wrong thread. And isn't the default changeability the US ? Your accusations are pretty strong and doesn't seem to have any backing; what are the rumors that he has been spreading ? anti immigrant ???
If you should police this site, then ask the Admin's to close non immigration related threads that have a political debate involved.
How has panini's profile in THIS THREAD got anything to do with immigration? this is NOT an immigration related thread. If you should police a person's profile in an immigration related thread no one would object, but this is the wrong thread. And isn't the default changeability the US ? Your accusations are pretty strong and doesn't seem to have any backing; what are the rumors that he has been spreading ? anti immigrant ???
If you should police this site, then ask the Admin's to close non immigration related threads that have a political debate involved.
Legal
07-03 10:41 PM
documentation >to <verifying no US citizen worker was available for a given job) -
should have been documentation verifying
should have been documentation verifying
more...
days_go_by
01-23 06:11 PM
not all cases approved by DOL are fraud, some cases are really genuine, I have waited over 5 years for labor, and I know a bunch of other people too who have genuinely waited.
But I agree most of frauds, I know of friends who bought and got Green Cards within a few months. checkout this thread .
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1596562#post1596562
it's not like DOL is not aware of it, they know it, they have created an industry around it. I don't think they will ban labor subst, they would rather add a transfer fee and make more money on it.
But I agree most of frauds, I know of friends who bought and got Green Cards within a few months. checkout this thread .
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1596562#post1596562
it's not like DOL is not aware of it, they know it, they have created an industry around it. I don't think they will ban labor subst, they would rather add a transfer fee and make more money on it.
2010 Youtube kayleigh pearson
krishmunn
07-27 01:37 PM
Nope that's not correct. You file your business earnings through 1099 and not W2. It has nothing to do with H1-B. Good luck.
Check this. And stop misguiding people
MurthyDotCom : Home-Based Businesses : Inadvertent Unauthorized Employment (http://murthy.com/news/n_hombus.html)
Check this. And stop misguiding people
MurthyDotCom : Home-Based Businesses : Inadvertent Unauthorized Employment (http://murthy.com/news/n_hombus.html)
more...
Macaca
07-04 01:01 PM
My point is not to discourage any one, but when we wirte to media, folks will investigate all before they publish to main stream. We need to be fair and should provide the correct information, else we might loose the coverage.
This is important. I am updating my original template and putting the name of the person who said it. That person should be able to stand up when needed!
Also, please look at all possible holes in my points. We need to be rock solid!
This is important. I am updating my original template and putting the name of the person who said it. That person should be able to stand up when needed!
Also, please look at all possible holes in my points. We need to be rock solid!
hair Kayleigh pearson imb images
Desichakit
07-17 12:33 PM
As per USCIS VISA Bulletin of July 2008. If there is spillover from EB2 to EB3 the it will benefit EB3 India as Visas have to be allocated to more retrogessed country first. Even if that is not that case and numbers are evenly spread even then EB3 India stands to be at advantage. I think EB3 India will benefit from this intrepretation eventually.
EB2 India 2008
EB2 India 2008
more...
iviviv
10-10 01:00 AM
Thanks for the interesting posts and sharing of your experiences!!!
I figure that the EB-2 and EB-3 categories are going to remain backlogged for a few years for India. So, the best way to apply for US green card would be to attain Canadian citizenship to provide flexibility of using TN visa and then apply for GC using EB-1 category as a manager. Perhaps, it is not as easy as I make it sound to get a EB-1 success case.
Are there people out there who have successfully used the EB-1 category or know of anyone who has used the EB-1 category? Is it sufficient for one to be a first line manager to utilize the EB-1 category or does one have to be an executive?
How many employees does one need to manage to be considered an executive?
I guess EB-1 remains the only sure bet to get a quick GC, but it is probably difficult to qualify for it.
I figure that the EB-2 and EB-3 categories are going to remain backlogged for a few years for India. So, the best way to apply for US green card would be to attain Canadian citizenship to provide flexibility of using TN visa and then apply for GC using EB-1 category as a manager. Perhaps, it is not as easy as I make it sound to get a EB-1 success case.
Are there people out there who have successfully used the EB-1 category or know of anyone who has used the EB-1 category? Is it sufficient for one to be a first line manager to utilize the EB-1 category or does one have to be an executive?
How many employees does one need to manage to be considered an executive?
I guess EB-1 remains the only sure bet to get a quick GC, but it is probably difficult to qualify for it.
hot Kayleigh pearson 013. Loading.
ganguteli
03-27 12:03 PM
widower zardari will be marrying kumari mayawati just after election to unite subcontinent and bring peace to world.
:d
:d
more...
house (Kayleigh Pearson phot)
zCool
03-26 01:27 AM
If it isn't approved.. then it's gonna be cancelled the moment that rule that's pending that comes out..
It's extremely risky and Feb 04 isn';t that great a PD.. just file new one .. correct way.. and relax.. you will probably get I140 approved earlier that way.. nothing's gonna happen unless laws change and if&when they change.. all PDs will be probably current for 6months to yr..
It's extremely risky and Feb 04 isn';t that great a PD.. just file new one .. correct way.. and relax.. you will probably get I140 approved earlier that way.. nothing's gonna happen unless laws change and if&when they change.. all PDs will be probably current for 6months to yr..
tattoo (view original image)
vdlrao
09-15 03:19 PM
Vdlrao,
You are admired a lot for bringing in hope for lot of people with your EB2 prediction thread, can you jump in and throw some numbers here please if you think the numbers quoted are out of way, i understand this is time consuming but since you already did your homework last time around it should take you few minutes to come up with some realistic numbers.
Hi ocpmachine,
I dont know the exact Eb2 India labors certified for the given years. But initially I assumed that Eb2 India would be almost current or in the worst case it would cross 2006 because of the spill over. Because I assumed and hoped very high on the spill over numbers. But in reality the spill overs also didnt make a big impact in the EB2 India movement. See the previous visa bulletins you could find that Eb2 is is in the middle of 2004 in the year of 2005 itself. Since 2005 to 2007 its there in 2004 many times.
But in 2008 and 2009 EB2 India got the maximum share of the spill over visas. But still the dates are in the first month of 2005. So hardly EB2 India moved forward about 6 months to 9 months in the duration of 2008 and 2009 with the help of spill overs. That too in this bad economy where there would be comparatively less labors applied than the previous years.
So I am expecting a steady and consistent forward movement of EB2 India but not a quick jumps of couple of years in single bulletin.
I hope it makes clear to everybody. And all we need is an EB immigration reform.
You are admired a lot for bringing in hope for lot of people with your EB2 prediction thread, can you jump in and throw some numbers here please if you think the numbers quoted are out of way, i understand this is time consuming but since you already did your homework last time around it should take you few minutes to come up with some realistic numbers.
Hi ocpmachine,
I dont know the exact Eb2 India labors certified for the given years. But initially I assumed that Eb2 India would be almost current or in the worst case it would cross 2006 because of the spill over. Because I assumed and hoped very high on the spill over numbers. But in reality the spill overs also didnt make a big impact in the EB2 India movement. See the previous visa bulletins you could find that Eb2 is is in the middle of 2004 in the year of 2005 itself. Since 2005 to 2007 its there in 2004 many times.
But in 2008 and 2009 EB2 India got the maximum share of the spill over visas. But still the dates are in the first month of 2005. So hardly EB2 India moved forward about 6 months to 9 months in the duration of 2008 and 2009 with the help of spill overs. That too in this bad economy where there would be comparatively less labors applied than the previous years.
So I am expecting a steady and consistent forward movement of EB2 India but not a quick jumps of couple of years in single bulletin.
I hope it makes clear to everybody. And all we need is an EB immigration reform.
more...
pictures Kayleigh Pearson papel de
rkg000
09-04 08:14 AM
True_facts, you cannot denigrate dead people. I know you are coward, because you cant say what you can say with your own ID. Go to every village in AP, people are better off now than 5 years ago,that's YSR's legacy. YSR improved irrigation, infrastructure across state and percapita income in state.
Corruption, particularly in India, is like a software, which only gets better with every release. YSR took the corruption to a level unknown till now, I bet he'd put lalloo to shame. What development are you talking about. Don't you hear increase in inflation, or farmers suicide or land grabbing. If you haven't visited Hyderabad recently, you better do it soon, else by the time you visit next time you won't see hussain saagar, but a few multiplxes or luxury homes instead. I'm sure in the next release (read CB Naidu becoming CM), he might take it to a whole new level.
Corruption, particularly in India, is like a software, which only gets better with every release. YSR took the corruption to a level unknown till now, I bet he'd put lalloo to shame. What development are you talking about. Don't you hear increase in inflation, or farmers suicide or land grabbing. If you haven't visited Hyderabad recently, you better do it soon, else by the time you visit next time you won't see hussain saagar, but a few multiplxes or luxury homes instead. I'm sure in the next release (read CB Naidu becoming CM), he might take it to a whole new level.
dresses Kayleigh Pearson Videos
lazycis
02-13 05:04 PM
See extract from Ombudsman's report
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_annualrpt07__June_11_2007_section3e_untimel yprocessing.pdf
218,759 visas are available for recapture and those numbers were lost due to systematic agency delays and bad policies (i.e. name check).
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_annualrpt07__June_11_2007_section3e_untimel yprocessing.pdf
218,759 visas are available for recapture and those numbers were lost due to systematic agency delays and bad policies (i.e. name check).
more...
makeup kayleigh pearson engaged
jsb
06-03 03:29 PM
Where does one contribute to said lawsuit? If someone is willing to lead the effort, I'm willing to contribute a little money.
On July 17, 2007, when USCIS retracted cancellation of July '07 bulletin, as per link below:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
They said, ..."Department of State has advised that Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining employment visa number availability..."
Thus, a lot of us sent I-485 based on "visa availability" communicated herein. Can't lawyers now force USCIS to adjudicate all pending I-485 filings based on this. USCIS said in July, 2007 that visa is available for us (and on that basis we sent in our I-485's), where did it go away? Isn't it now their problem to somehow find those supposedly available visas advised in July 2, '07 bulletin?
On July 17, 2007, when USCIS retracted cancellation of July '07 bulletin, as per link below:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
They said, ..."Department of State has advised that Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining employment visa number availability..."
Thus, a lot of us sent I-485 based on "visa availability" communicated herein. Can't lawyers now force USCIS to adjudicate all pending I-485 filings based on this. USCIS said in July, 2007 that visa is available for us (and on that basis we sent in our I-485's), where did it go away? Isn't it now their problem to somehow find those supposedly available visas advised in July 2, '07 bulletin?
girlfriend Kayleigh Pearson Pet - Does
santa123
07-25 06:13 PM
Dear Attorney,
I am about to file my I140.
I am in the US on L1B with company A and my GC is for future employment with Company B.
The unknown for me is that when my dates become current, I might be in my home country after completing my US assignment or in another assignment in the US itself.
In this case what is my best option, AOS or CP?
Can I choose CP now and if I am in the US when my dates are current, switch to AOS quickly and still file my I485?
Looking forward to your guidance. Thanks a ton!!
I am about to file my I140.
I am in the US on L1B with company A and my GC is for future employment with Company B.
The unknown for me is that when my dates become current, I might be in my home country after completing my US assignment or in another assignment in the US itself.
In this case what is my best option, AOS or CP?
Can I choose CP now and if I am in the US when my dates are current, switch to AOS quickly and still file my I485?
Looking forward to your guidance. Thanks a ton!!
hairstyles T x26a kayleigh pearson images

vjkypally
09-17 10:42 AM
7 pages of this and I don't think there is any clear information on how many applied betweek Jan and April-1 of 2005. I saw a post somewhere where someone said Cisco alone had about 1000 applications. Now if you add dependents to it that is almost a years quota of EB2,just from Cisco!!! I think easily there are around 5000 EB2 applicants in just that time frame. My 2 cents.
ebizash
07-27 01:15 PM
What has EB5 to do with amway?
Did I mention I'm making millions? Obviously on the way, but atleast I have something to fall back to if I loose my job. Do you?
Really... Millions... Have you checked the disclaimer in your lit pack under the 6-4-3 plan. A typical IBO makes $115 a month... Amway / BWW was forced to put this statement because of a lawsuit brought by Amway Diamonds and Double Diamonds... You can google...
I know you will now state that "you don't want to be an average... an average corporate employee makes $30K.. etc.. etc.." (Straight from Brad Duncan's CD) I have used it myself hundreds of times on the prospects...
"..veracity of this statement"
Sure pick up the phone and dial IRS, or call your accountant. Or your lawyer if you want to play it safe.
Other people doesn't do or will never do anything, other then wearing pantyhose and tip toeing through the tulips.
By the way did you call IRS to check.. or you are just believing what Kanti / Kumar / Raj or any other Diamond told you.. Oh another thing that they regularly mention in their trainings "IRS and USCIS don't share data so IRS won't know if you are on H1 or not"... USCIS can ask for your Tax returns before granting Green Card...
May be you have not received 1099 from Amway yet but the 1099 income on 1040 goes under a separate head "Self Employment"...
I know you will respond with some nasty stuff but I urge you to take the emotional hat off and think rationally (which I know is very hard as I had faced the same things) about the direction that Amway is taking... especially in Indian community... Do you see many Indian faces these days in the Amway's Inspire magazine or new Rubys, Emeralds, or Diamonds...
This is a good way to make some residual income (I still get monthly check 4 years after stopping to build it) but millions??? Not many EDCs and Diamonds make that money if you exclude the money from CDs, Books, CommuniKate etc..
Good luck!
Did I mention I'm making millions? Obviously on the way, but atleast I have something to fall back to if I loose my job. Do you?
Really... Millions... Have you checked the disclaimer in your lit pack under the 6-4-3 plan. A typical IBO makes $115 a month... Amway / BWW was forced to put this statement because of a lawsuit brought by Amway Diamonds and Double Diamonds... You can google...
I know you will now state that "you don't want to be an average... an average corporate employee makes $30K.. etc.. etc.." (Straight from Brad Duncan's CD) I have used it myself hundreds of times on the prospects...
"..veracity of this statement"
Sure pick up the phone and dial IRS, or call your accountant. Or your lawyer if you want to play it safe.
Other people doesn't do or will never do anything, other then wearing pantyhose and tip toeing through the tulips.
By the way did you call IRS to check.. or you are just believing what Kanti / Kumar / Raj or any other Diamond told you.. Oh another thing that they regularly mention in their trainings "IRS and USCIS don't share data so IRS won't know if you are on H1 or not"... USCIS can ask for your Tax returns before granting Green Card...
May be you have not received 1099 from Amway yet but the 1099 income on 1040 goes under a separate head "Self Employment"...
I know you will respond with some nasty stuff but I urge you to take the emotional hat off and think rationally (which I know is very hard as I had faced the same things) about the direction that Amway is taking... especially in Indian community... Do you see many Indian faces these days in the Amway's Inspire magazine or new Rubys, Emeralds, or Diamonds...
This is a good way to make some residual income (I still get monthly check 4 years after stopping to build it) but millions??? Not many EDCs and Diamonds make that money if you exclude the money from CDs, Books, CommuniKate etc..
Good luck!
samay
07-06 12:08 PM
Hello,
Could you tell at 140 level does a candidate needs to submit all the previous
H1 Approval notices.
I couldnt submit my previous 140 approval notice since it was during 2000-2001. How important is the previous H1 B approval notices for a 140 approval ? . I submitted the current approval notice which is from 2006-2009
Rajesh
Hello
We normally submit all the previous H-1B approvals with the I-140 application. I am a bit confused from your post is there a gap in your H-1 B approvals.
Could you tell at 140 level does a candidate needs to submit all the previous
H1 Approval notices.
I couldnt submit my previous 140 approval notice since it was during 2000-2001. How important is the previous H1 B approval notices for a 140 approval ? . I submitted the current approval notice which is from 2006-2009
Rajesh
Hello
We normally submit all the previous H-1B approvals with the I-140 application. I am a bit confused from your post is there a gap in your H-1 B approvals.



0 comments:
Post a Comment