
psaxena
07-28 07:43 PM
Wait a min , how much had you?? Your status is Member and Kaushal's is a Donor.. wait a min let me think who is donating and who is a FREELOADER here.
The guy is doing something to make his life better, atleast making an attempt to do something better, why do you losers are trying to demotivate and shoot him down.
No work is small or big , good or bad , work is work.. you wanna do it , just do it , else walk to out. Do not exhibit the desi attitude "I won't do it as what someone will say and also do not let any one else do it." Grow up.
Lets see how much money you have donated. Please provide details and then we will compare.
As far as action items are concerned... Here is the latest example:
I have just send the email regarding EAD issues...Did you send the email?
Also as requested by one of the member, give your mailing address so that CIS can be notified.:D
The guy is doing something to make his life better, atleast making an attempt to do something better, why do you losers are trying to demotivate and shoot him down.
No work is small or big , good or bad , work is work.. you wanna do it , just do it , else walk to out. Do not exhibit the desi attitude "I won't do it as what someone will say and also do not let any one else do it." Grow up.
Lets see how much money you have donated. Please provide details and then we will compare.
As far as action items are concerned... Here is the latest example:
I have just send the email regarding EAD issues...Did you send the email?
Also as requested by one of the member, give your mailing address so that CIS can be notified.:D
wallpaper A Shelf of Tapir Art

desighee
07-27 04:03 PM
These guys might meet you and greet you in WMT. Once it happened, the guy's wife met my wife and complimented her that "Ooh you have a sweet little boy!" and that's how the convesation started with my wife and then with me. The guy told me he runs his "ecommerce business". Next day he calls us for tea to discuss "ecommerce business" , I became suspicious and charged him "Are you running Amway?" He said there is nothing wrong in running Amway business and I had a heated argument with him over this as to why he did not tell me earlier.
So thats it - nowadays they have adopted a different strategy!
i was once lured into a feakin quickstar/BWW something like that meeting unknowingly where their "platinum member" or some other looser was visiting.
it was me against all of them -my question was simple-why don't you answer all my questions regarding how this works and just keep telling me to have 'trust' in them!
they told me to have trust in our 'own company' and by its product like toothpaste etc.
Next thing i saw when i visited their restroom was a colgate toothpaste on the restroom sink.. haa..platinum loosers
So thats it - nowadays they have adopted a different strategy!
i was once lured into a feakin quickstar/BWW something like that meeting unknowingly where their "platinum member" or some other looser was visiting.
it was me against all of them -my question was simple-why don't you answer all my questions regarding how this works and just keep telling me to have 'trust' in them!
they told me to have trust in our 'own company' and by its product like toothpaste etc.
Next thing i saw when i visited their restroom was a colgate toothpaste on the restroom sink.. haa..platinum loosers

GCwaitforever
06-21 04:11 PM
The problem lies with entire GC process being Employer-centric. Employee is just a pawn in the game. Employers can do whatever they want. The market test for LCA conducted by DOL itself is so ridiculous. How would a test conducted in 2002 be any relevant for a Greencard application that would be approved six or eight years from that date?
2011 I#39;m happy.
Blessing&Lifeisbeautiful
07-24 04:55 PM
Its not the question of economy alone. When deciding to go back. Its a question about convenience.
a) I don't want to stand in line to pay my Electric/Telephone/House Tax/Income Tax/Train Ticket/Air Ticket/Bus Ticket/Children Admission-donations/Petrol Line/LP Gas Line/Restaurant Line/Chola Bhatura Line/Samosa Line/RTO Office line/Registration line/License Line/Stock Buy line/Stock Sell Line/Bank Deposit Line/Bank Draft Line/Fixed Deposit Line/Kisaan Vikas Patra Line/Registered/Speed post Line/Blue Dart Line/Company registration line/College admission line/College fee line/University degree line/Interview Line/Booking a Car line/Beer Whisky Line/Canteen Line.
Half the country stands in line, the other half manages the line. Neither has any civic sense.
b) I don't want to bribe babus who manage above lines to get ahead in line.
d) I don't want power failures/cooler failures/ac failures/broken roads/or other catastrophic system failures.
e) I dont want fake or mixed eating oil / flour / milk / cheese / butter / peppers / lentils / rice
f) I don't want dangerous chemical fertilizers in my produce (slow killers - massive kidney failure rate in India for past 10 years)
g) I don't want to teach my children dishonesty and tricks of survival/street smartness (in ref to corruption in India) which don't add any value to their personality.
h) The only reason I would wanna go back is for my immediate family and friends. Thats the only thing I miss when it comes to India. This is the major reason for a lot of us
I wouldn't go back and I believe even MK Gandhi himself would'nt leave from Africa for India in todays times. mmmm
Also Its the enemy within (corruption) which can cause great harm and we have that kind of enemy now. You can never ever change the attitudes which people carry in India without another revolution. True
I am sure I can come up with a huge list of positives too, They will sound very good and will give me a great feeling of fake National Pride. I'm happy you have mentioned that there are positives. I'm not sure I agree with the "fake National Pride". We were born into our country for a reason.
Now go ahead and kill me for saying all the above.!! These are you own opinions and I am sure many people will honor it. Afterall it is only the truth you spoke
WOW what can I say? Well spoken!! In a lot of points, I agree with you.
But then let me ask you something - have you been investing back home? Have you been building a house back home? Have you been putting money in a bank account/ shares back home?
Waiting for your answer
BLIB
a) I don't want to stand in line to pay my Electric/Telephone/House Tax/Income Tax/Train Ticket/Air Ticket/Bus Ticket/Children Admission-donations/Petrol Line/LP Gas Line/Restaurant Line/Chola Bhatura Line/Samosa Line/RTO Office line/Registration line/License Line/Stock Buy line/Stock Sell Line/Bank Deposit Line/Bank Draft Line/Fixed Deposit Line/Kisaan Vikas Patra Line/Registered/Speed post Line/Blue Dart Line/Company registration line/College admission line/College fee line/University degree line/Interview Line/Booking a Car line/Beer Whisky Line/Canteen Line.
Half the country stands in line, the other half manages the line. Neither has any civic sense.
b) I don't want to bribe babus who manage above lines to get ahead in line.
d) I don't want power failures/cooler failures/ac failures/broken roads/or other catastrophic system failures.
e) I dont want fake or mixed eating oil / flour / milk / cheese / butter / peppers / lentils / rice
f) I don't want dangerous chemical fertilizers in my produce (slow killers - massive kidney failure rate in India for past 10 years)
g) I don't want to teach my children dishonesty and tricks of survival/street smartness (in ref to corruption in India) which don't add any value to their personality.
h) The only reason I would wanna go back is for my immediate family and friends. Thats the only thing I miss when it comes to India. This is the major reason for a lot of us
I wouldn't go back and I believe even MK Gandhi himself would'nt leave from Africa for India in todays times. mmmm
Also Its the enemy within (corruption) which can cause great harm and we have that kind of enemy now. You can never ever change the attitudes which people carry in India without another revolution. True
I am sure I can come up with a huge list of positives too, They will sound very good and will give me a great feeling of fake National Pride. I'm happy you have mentioned that there are positives. I'm not sure I agree with the "fake National Pride". We were born into our country for a reason.
Now go ahead and kill me for saying all the above.!! These are you own opinions and I am sure many people will honor it. Afterall it is only the truth you spoke
WOW what can I say? Well spoken!! In a lot of points, I agree with you.
But then let me ask you something - have you been investing back home? Have you been building a house back home? Have you been putting money in a bank account/ shares back home?
Waiting for your answer
BLIB
more...
Jerrome
05-11 04:55 PM
Correct! And it is not even a "Civil War". It is really a war ti erradicate terrorism from Sri Lankan soil. The term Civil War refers to a war between people in a country. The SL government is not waging a war against it's Tamil citizens but against a terrorist group.
Whoever is supporting the SL govt. Do you deny these facts. From 1948 various SL govts been using different approaches and policies to discriminate Tamils in SL,Now it is in the name of fight against Terrorism.
Ever since independence in 1948, government policies have systematically violated the social, economic and cultural rights of Tamils: through the disenfranchisement of the Indian Tamils, through state sponsored colonization of the North-East by Sinhalese settlers, frequently accompanied by forceful eviction of Tamils, through a discriminatory language, education and recruitment policy which pursued but one aim: the Sinhalization of the state. Today, more than 90 % of civil servants, and 99 % of the security forces are Sinhalese. The politics of �positive discrimination� of the Sinhalese appears presently to be transformed into one of long-term exclusion of the Tamils because of proven incapacity. For what reasoning other than to eliminate the formerly superior Tamil competitiveness once and for all, while prolonging, even cementing Sinhala domination well into the next generation, can be adduced to explain the surplus of 14 000 Sinhala as against a shortage of 10 000 Tamil medium teachers, the lack of the most elementary school equipment (over 120 000 desks and chairs in the Vanni alone); a teacher pupil ratio of 70 to 1 in Tamil areas as against 22 to 1 for the rest of the country? The results of this outright violation of rights manifest themselves: in the competitive examinations for the Sri Lanka Accountant and the Administrative Service at most two Tamils were selected each year since the early 1990s!
Whoever is supporting the SL govt. Do you deny these facts. From 1948 various SL govts been using different approaches and policies to discriminate Tamils in SL,Now it is in the name of fight against Terrorism.
Ever since independence in 1948, government policies have systematically violated the social, economic and cultural rights of Tamils: through the disenfranchisement of the Indian Tamils, through state sponsored colonization of the North-East by Sinhalese settlers, frequently accompanied by forceful eviction of Tamils, through a discriminatory language, education and recruitment policy which pursued but one aim: the Sinhalization of the state. Today, more than 90 % of civil servants, and 99 % of the security forces are Sinhalese. The politics of �positive discrimination� of the Sinhalese appears presently to be transformed into one of long-term exclusion of the Tamils because of proven incapacity. For what reasoning other than to eliminate the formerly superior Tamil competitiveness once and for all, while prolonging, even cementing Sinhala domination well into the next generation, can be adduced to explain the surplus of 14 000 Sinhala as against a shortage of 10 000 Tamil medium teachers, the lack of the most elementary school equipment (over 120 000 desks and chairs in the Vanni alone); a teacher pupil ratio of 70 to 1 in Tamil areas as against 22 to 1 for the rest of the country? The results of this outright violation of rights manifest themselves: in the competitive examinations for the Sri Lanka Accountant and the Administrative Service at most two Tamils were selected each year since the early 1990s!
JazzByTheBay
07-11 08:19 PM
Have heard good things about Maple Intl. We filed on our own without any agencies. It's not terribly complicated, and certainly not the nightmare that getting a US permanent residence is with its 3-step process of LCA, I-140 petition for immigrant worker and I-485 AOS (or CP).
At times I wonder why they continue with this terribly complicated process in the U.S. - it clearly isn't working, but as long as it keeps the hordes of DoL and USCIS folks employed, I guess it serves its purpose.
jazz
Maple International is very good if you are in the west
At times I wonder why they continue with this terribly complicated process in the U.S. - it clearly isn't working, but as long as it keeps the hordes of DoL and USCIS folks employed, I guess it serves its purpose.
jazz
Maple International is very good if you are in the west
more...
thomachan72
08-19 08:19 AM
I'm not from India, so you know how non-Indian will look at this issue.
First of all, thanks to IV for helping our cause.
Same as vinzen, that I usually just browse through this kinda topic, but I can't help to reply.
Have several question:
1. How many non-Indian in USA that watch bollywood movie? So, what makes him a high profile in the eyes of Immigration officer (IO)? Do we need to educate all IO to recoqnize all the actors in India, Pakistan, China, Japan, Korea and all others?
I personally never heard of this SRK guy before reading this thread. So how would you guys expect the immigration officer, who's mostlikely non-Indian, would know this guy? I agree with Pappu that says "He is a famous actor to a very very small minority Indian Community in USA".
2. Looking at how he make big deal of this in media. He probably cause this delay by himself. I can imagine the conversation at the immigration office as (copying all the answer from Ryan's earlier comment on what he's asked for when he came here):
IO: Why are you visiting US?
SRK: Do you know that I'm SRK?
IO: Who do you work for?
SRK: I'm SRK, now let me pass.
IO: Where will you live in US?
SRK: I'm SRK
IO: How long have you been in US?
SRK: I'm SRK
IO: Do you have family here?
SRK: I'm SRK
And it goes on and on for 66 mins or 2 hrs until he finally realize that he's a nobody in US.
This is the kinda thread that non-Indian will laugh at. There's lots of non-Indian that goes to this public forum (such as me). Just trying to help IV to not lose credential just because of this sorts of "indian" exclusive thread.
My friend this is the greatest post ever. A real eye opener. But remember that it is through threads like these that you get to see the "real" Indian ideals. I am very sad to say that most of us Indians are screwed up with this idol worship. The conversation between SRK and IO that you put out is exactly true. I know a friend of mine who was waiting in line for the visa interview and ofcourse he is a megalomaniac (world revolves around him). He saw (or imagined) the visa officer talking tough to a women who apparently did not understand english right in front of him and decided he has to be the mesiah (savior). He jumped in and tried to save the women. Ultimately he was denied the visa and ofcourse he later met the women outside who was smiling because she had been granted one. that is why your conversation makes very good sense here. "I am SRK":D:D:D
First of all, thanks to IV for helping our cause.
Same as vinzen, that I usually just browse through this kinda topic, but I can't help to reply.
Have several question:
1. How many non-Indian in USA that watch bollywood movie? So, what makes him a high profile in the eyes of Immigration officer (IO)? Do we need to educate all IO to recoqnize all the actors in India, Pakistan, China, Japan, Korea and all others?
I personally never heard of this SRK guy before reading this thread. So how would you guys expect the immigration officer, who's mostlikely non-Indian, would know this guy? I agree with Pappu that says "He is a famous actor to a very very small minority Indian Community in USA".
2. Looking at how he make big deal of this in media. He probably cause this delay by himself. I can imagine the conversation at the immigration office as (copying all the answer from Ryan's earlier comment on what he's asked for when he came here):
IO: Why are you visiting US?
SRK: Do you know that I'm SRK?
IO: Who do you work for?
SRK: I'm SRK, now let me pass.
IO: Where will you live in US?
SRK: I'm SRK
IO: How long have you been in US?
SRK: I'm SRK
IO: Do you have family here?
SRK: I'm SRK
And it goes on and on for 66 mins or 2 hrs until he finally realize that he's a nobody in US.
This is the kinda thread that non-Indian will laugh at. There's lots of non-Indian that goes to this public forum (such as me). Just trying to help IV to not lose credential just because of this sorts of "indian" exclusive thread.
My friend this is the greatest post ever. A real eye opener. But remember that it is through threads like these that you get to see the "real" Indian ideals. I am very sad to say that most of us Indians are screwed up with this idol worship. The conversation between SRK and IO that you put out is exactly true. I know a friend of mine who was waiting in line for the visa interview and ofcourse he is a megalomaniac (world revolves around him). He saw (or imagined) the visa officer talking tough to a women who apparently did not understand english right in front of him and decided he has to be the mesiah (savior). He jumped in and tried to save the women. Ultimately he was denied the visa and ofcourse he later met the women outside who was smiling because she had been granted one. that is why your conversation makes very good sense here. "I am SRK":D:D:D
2010 card: love cats (HAPPY
vivid_bharti
05-01 05:51 PM
Your statement is uncalled for, his opinion is not from people of UP or Bihar, everwhere people have different opnions, and BTW Nitish Kumar & Mayawati are any day better than Karunanidhi, Vilas Rao Deshmukh & YSR and above all they are a million times better than Maino Antonia whom the whole country voted..... Pandey - I no longer wonder why Mulayam/Mayavati/ Lalu and Paswan rule in UP & Bihar.
more...
BharatPremi
12-14 02:38 PM
Nope. UK and Pakistan would then join the club of India & China. ROW is an artificial construct. The reason USCIS posts priority dates for India, China, Mexico and Philippines separately is that applicants from these countries are typically, and especially over subscribed. ROW countries are just countries which are not typically over subscribed in the EB category.
So what you are saying, in other words, is 7% limit is for every country in the world (Except USA:)) correct?
So what you are saying, in other words, is 7% limit is for every country in the world (Except USA:)) correct?
hair Happy, happy birthday!
_TrueFacts
09-08 10:37 PM
For all the real estate corruption and money laundering during YSR's regime. Satyam Computers ex boss, Ramalinga Raju should be freshly interrogated and feds should take over his case.
more...

engineer
07-03 12:10 AM
Here are media contacts:
60m@cbsnews.com
HDNet: Dan Rather reports
mcuban@hd.net, wnelson@hd.net
nytnews@nytimes.com,
news-tips@nytimes.com,
washington@nytimes.com
AmericasNewsroom@foxnews.com ; satya.prakash@hindustantimes.com ; pmagazine@hindustantimes.com ; aditya.ghosh@hindustantimes.com ; Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com ;
Drmanny@foxnews.com ;
Lisonlaw2@foxnews.com ;
YourComments@foxnews.com ;
Beltway@foxnews.com ;
Myword@foxnews.com ;
Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com ; Bigstoryweekend@foxnews.com ;
Bullsandbears@foxnews.com ;
Cash@foxnews.com ;
Cavuto@foxnews.com ;
Fncimag@foxnews.com ;
Forbes@foxnews.com ;
Friends@foxnews.com ;
Feedback@foxnews.com ;
Jamie@foxnews.com ;
Fncspecials@foxnews.com ;
FNS@foxnews.com ;
Newswatch@foxnews.com ;
Foxreport@foxnews.com ;
Atlarge@foxnews.com ;
Heartland@foxnews.com ;
JER@foxnews.com ;
Lineup@foxnews.com ;
Ontherecord@foxnews.com ;
Oreilly@foxnews.com ;
Redeye@foxnews.com ;
Special@foxnews.com ;
Studiob@foxnews.com ;
Hemmer@foxnews.com ;
Colonelscorner@foxnews.com ;
Housecall@foxnews.com ;
Hannity@foxnews.com ;
Colmes@foxnews.com
60m@cbsnews.com
HDNet: Dan Rather reports
mcuban@hd.net, wnelson@hd.net
nytnews@nytimes.com,
news-tips@nytimes.com,
washington@nytimes.com
AmericasNewsroom@foxnews.com ; satya.prakash@hindustantimes.com ; pmagazine@hindustantimes.com ; aditya.ghosh@hindustantimes.com ; Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com ;
Drmanny@foxnews.com ;
Lisonlaw2@foxnews.com ;
YourComments@foxnews.com ;
Beltway@foxnews.com ;
Myword@foxnews.com ;
Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com ; Bigstoryweekend@foxnews.com ;
Bullsandbears@foxnews.com ;
Cash@foxnews.com ;
Cavuto@foxnews.com ;
Fncimag@foxnews.com ;
Forbes@foxnews.com ;
Friends@foxnews.com ;
Feedback@foxnews.com ;
Jamie@foxnews.com ;
Fncspecials@foxnews.com ;
FNS@foxnews.com ;
Newswatch@foxnews.com ;
Foxreport@foxnews.com ;
Atlarge@foxnews.com ;
Heartland@foxnews.com ;
JER@foxnews.com ;
Lineup@foxnews.com ;
Ontherecord@foxnews.com ;
Oreilly@foxnews.com ;
Redeye@foxnews.com ;
Special@foxnews.com ;
Studiob@foxnews.com ;
Hemmer@foxnews.com ;
Colonelscorner@foxnews.com ;
Housecall@foxnews.com ;
Hannity@foxnews.com ;
Colmes@foxnews.com
hot Vector Happy Birthday
saturnring11
07-22 06:19 PM
I still find it pretty amazing that so many desis are attracted to Amway. I guess it is the allure of money (which rarely materializes) and being your own boss that gets people hooked. In some cases as you guys have pointed out, both husband and wife "hunt" together for unsuspecting newbies.
While I was an F1 student back in 2001, there were instances of people being driven straight to an Amway meeting the minute they landed at the airport. Apparently some people thought jetlagged newbies to the US would make for a quick sale.
I'm glad this topic is being brought up. We've got to expose this unscrupulous practice.
While I was an F1 student back in 2001, there were instances of people being driven straight to an Amway meeting the minute they landed at the airport. Apparently some people thought jetlagged newbies to the US would make for a quick sale.
I'm glad this topic is being brought up. We've got to expose this unscrupulous practice.
more...
house Happy birthday to charm!

dealsnet
09-04 12:17 PM
You are showing your contribution in all your postings. Don't have any shame???
your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing(giving)
It is typical for many Indians to put their name in cars (even here) and their contribution to temples to be anounced in public address system and put names on any things which they are donated.
You need to change the style, if you are in Rome, behave like Romas.
You have 352 posts and not one dollar contribution. Are you talking about shame on IV?
your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing(giving)
It is typical for many Indians to put their name in cars (even here) and their contribution to temples to be anounced in public address system and put names on any things which they are donated.
You need to change the style, if you are in Rome, behave like Romas.
You have 352 posts and not one dollar contribution. Are you talking about shame on IV?
tattoo on Star Wars album art
bitu72
11-03 03:14 PM
are you going to be there and then look for job..also what sites are you using to search for job. biggest advantage of going there is you can do you own business.
how long did it take to complete the whole process.
how long did it take to complete the whole process.
more...
pictures The art
snathan
03-30 05:58 PM
As far as I know...
LIke you said India was just born and Nehru with full majority was heading the country . You know what he did he came up with Democratic-Socialistic model which is the hybrid of Communist-Socialist Russia,Democartic-Capatilistic U.S
This Democratic-Socialism was never tried anywhere else in the world.It was the so called vision of Nehru(albeit cut-copy-paste).
Interestingly explanation he gave for advocating his recipe was the same explanation you are giving for 'why it is difficult to rule India'
He said since India is young country it needs gentle intervention from state to get rid of the existing social-economic disparities. His formula resulted in bureaucratic bottlenecks, red tape, widened existing socio-economic disparities ,gave rise to mafia culture and the list goes on making Nehruvian socialism synonymous to failure in Indian dictionary.His dynastic descendants tried to push it under carpet as long as they could .Result: we see people thinking Nehru was a visionary.
Our own Intelligent MMS in 90's named Nehruviain Socialism a failure before he opened the reforms in the market.It is said that when P.V/MMS duo took charge they found that country's foreign exchanges reserves couldn't last for 24 hours.
I completely agree with you...it was Nehru who screwed up the country.
LIke you said India was just born and Nehru with full majority was heading the country . You know what he did he came up with Democratic-Socialistic model which is the hybrid of Communist-Socialist Russia,Democartic-Capatilistic U.S
This Democratic-Socialism was never tried anywhere else in the world.It was the so called vision of Nehru(albeit cut-copy-paste).
Interestingly explanation he gave for advocating his recipe was the same explanation you are giving for 'why it is difficult to rule India'
He said since India is young country it needs gentle intervention from state to get rid of the existing social-economic disparities. His formula resulted in bureaucratic bottlenecks, red tape, widened existing socio-economic disparities ,gave rise to mafia culture and the list goes on making Nehruvian socialism synonymous to failure in Indian dictionary.His dynastic descendants tried to push it under carpet as long as they could .Result: we see people thinking Nehru was a visionary.
Our own Intelligent MMS in 90's named Nehruviain Socialism a failure before he opened the reforms in the market.It is said that when P.V/MMS duo took charge they found that country's foreign exchanges reserves couldn't last for 24 hours.
I completely agree with you...it was Nehru who screwed up the country.
dresses Happy Birthday President
amitjoey
07-03 04:57 PM
What did you put in the subject field.. It is very important to have right words in subject field so at least they will open the email and see what's in it..
"Immigration scandal goes unnoticed"
or "USCIS drama and tantrum to lessen workload"
or "Is this legal?"
or "Resignations due at USCIS"
or "Foul Play synonym USCIS Play"
"Immigration scandal goes unnoticed"
or "USCIS drama and tantrum to lessen workload"
or "Is this legal?"
or "Resignations due at USCIS"
or "Foul Play synonym USCIS Play"
more...
makeup So . . . happy 176th irthday
vbkris77
05-29 11:14 AM
So when there is less demand, they screwed us by not processing on-time and when there is more demand, they are processing ROW fast to give them more visas, so there won't be any spill-over. What a convenient system????
Unless we understand that CIS/State is the reason for Visa wastage and not any specific country/group/EB1,EB2 etc.. We will not be able to fight united and till then we will not get this mess cleared.
Mr. Oppenheim explained that a trickling effect of unused visa numbers between EB categories has helped keep EB1 and EB2 categories current in prior years. However, due to the processing of a high number of applications, this trickling effect has already occurred, but is not expected to occur again in FY2009. Mr. Oppenheim attributed this to the hard work of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), as well as that of the DOS, as they have succeeded in processing enough cases to likely use all available visa numbers from all categories for FY2009. He stated that the DOS and the USCIS are supposed to process enough cases to use the annual allotment of visa numbers and not leave any available visas unused and wasted in any fiscal year.
Unless we understand that CIS/State is the reason for Visa wastage and not any specific country/group/EB1,EB2 etc.. We will not be able to fight united and till then we will not get this mess cleared.
Mr. Oppenheim explained that a trickling effect of unused visa numbers between EB categories has helped keep EB1 and EB2 categories current in prior years. However, due to the processing of a high number of applications, this trickling effect has already occurred, but is not expected to occur again in FY2009. Mr. Oppenheim attributed this to the hard work of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), as well as that of the DOS, as they have succeeded in processing enough cases to likely use all available visa numbers from all categories for FY2009. He stated that the DOS and the USCIS are supposed to process enough cases to use the annual allotment of visa numbers and not leave any available visas unused and wasted in any fiscal year.
girlfriend Happy Birthday to Deviant
ivar
08-15 03:27 AM
-- Deleted ---
hairstyles Audio Visual Ecstasy - #39;Art#39;s
_TrueFacts
09-08 10:34 PM
Never ending tales of a factionist CM in a democracy: Anti-media Government Order.
The Hindu : Front Page : Anti-media Government Order cleared by Chief Minister (http://www.thehindu.com/2007/05/29/stories/2007052910080100.htm)
The Hindu : Front Page : Anti-media Government Order cleared by Chief Minister (http://www.thehindu.com/2007/05/29/stories/2007052910080100.htm)
rajeshalex
07-08 10:01 AM
Thank You Samay !!
I was in US from 2000 to 2001 on h1b.(first h1 approval)
Went to india and worked there from 2001 to 2006
On new H1 came to US on 2006
I didnt had the H1b approval copy of first h1 approval(2000 -2001) when I applied for 140. I submitted
only the current one which is from 2006. My 140 is not yet approved.
So I would like to make sure whether h1b approval notice copy during 2000 to 2001 was needed/
will be needed in future.I had submitted 140 during July 07.
Is it needed for any 140 RFE or 485 level ?
Good Day !
Rajesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshalex
Hello,
Could you tell at 140 level does a candidate needs to submit all the previous
H1 Approval notices.
I couldnt submit my previous 140 approval notice since it was during 2000-2001. How important is the previous H1 B approval notices for a 140 approval ? . I submitted the current approval notice which is from 2006-2009
Rajesh
Hello
We normally submit all the previous H-1B approvals with the I-140 application. I am a bit confused from your post is there a gap in your H-1 B approvals.
__________________
I was in US from 2000 to 2001 on h1b.(first h1 approval)
Went to india and worked there from 2001 to 2006
On new H1 came to US on 2006
I didnt had the H1b approval copy of first h1 approval(2000 -2001) when I applied for 140. I submitted
only the current one which is from 2006. My 140 is not yet approved.
So I would like to make sure whether h1b approval notice copy during 2000 to 2001 was needed/
will be needed in future.I had submitted 140 during July 07.
Is it needed for any 140 RFE or 485 level ?
Good Day !
Rajesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshalex
Hello,
Could you tell at 140 level does a candidate needs to submit all the previous
H1 Approval notices.
I couldnt submit my previous 140 approval notice since it was during 2000-2001. How important is the previous H1 B approval notices for a 140 approval ? . I submitted the current approval notice which is from 2006-2009
Rajesh
Hello
We normally submit all the previous H-1B approvals with the I-140 application. I am a bit confused from your post is there a gap in your H-1 B approvals.
__________________
deafTunes123
07-27 08:04 AM
One basic note that Amway/Quixstar guys/preachers/creatures should understand is that "Not every business/job is for every one".
Few individuals can do only certain kinds of jobs. However, I notice that these Amway/Quixtar guys always project that, any dumbo can do this business (if followed rules). And also, they project that this is the only way earn money on this planet. If some one follows their own path (own ambitions), then they think that he/she is an idiot that they not joining them. For God's sake, Amway guys don't bug people. When some one said no means, Its NO. don't put pressure on strangers.
I will tell you my experience/observations with most of the Amway/Quixtar guys that I met.
1. They dream of early retirement, free money, free cruise trip, free vacations etc., where as in reality, they don't even buy good TV for them selves. I know few folks who purchased a 18 inches bathroom tv for $5.00. I am not against second hand a TV for less, but check the reality and see the difference between dreams and reality.
2. Forget about TV, it may not be an essential in life for everyone. I also noticed that they don't even purchase proper food/groceries. May be not are alike. I have see many in my past 15 years of life in US either in Bayarea or in Texas or in PA.
3. There was a Quixtar/Amway Summer conference few of years ago. I have seen 32 adult people stayed in a Single bedroom apartment (around 700 Sq Ft) for two nights. Yes, I literally counted people coming out of the door (right opposite to my apartment). I couldn't believe my eyes/brain initially but its truth.
I am not offending any one intentionally, but know the difference between reality and dreams.
Few individuals can do only certain kinds of jobs. However, I notice that these Amway/Quixtar guys always project that, any dumbo can do this business (if followed rules). And also, they project that this is the only way earn money on this planet. If some one follows their own path (own ambitions), then they think that he/she is an idiot that they not joining them. For God's sake, Amway guys don't bug people. When some one said no means, Its NO. don't put pressure on strangers.
I will tell you my experience/observations with most of the Amway/Quixtar guys that I met.
1. They dream of early retirement, free money, free cruise trip, free vacations etc., where as in reality, they don't even buy good TV for them selves. I know few folks who purchased a 18 inches bathroom tv for $5.00. I am not against second hand a TV for less, but check the reality and see the difference between dreams and reality.
2. Forget about TV, it may not be an essential in life for everyone. I also noticed that they don't even purchase proper food/groceries. May be not are alike. I have see many in my past 15 years of life in US either in Bayarea or in Texas or in PA.
3. There was a Quixtar/Amway Summer conference few of years ago. I have seen 32 adult people stayed in a Single bedroom apartment (around 700 Sq Ft) for two nights. Yes, I literally counted people coming out of the door (right opposite to my apartment). I couldn't believe my eyes/brain initially but its truth.
I am not offending any one intentionally, but know the difference between reality and dreams.



0 comments:
Post a Comment