background pictures nature

images Simple nature background with background pictures nature. Nature Beautiful Background
  • Nature Beautiful Background



  • gjoe
    02-13 04:46 PM
    I agree to a lot of your points - the community has to evolve and not be pushed. All I say is for those who talk the talk, if they walk the talk - they become a good example and the community will grow.

    Please do not take this as criticism. I respect everyone's space - come on folks we can collectively do it - why do we want to resist unity? It does no damage to us but only helps us for whatever cause we want to achieve, otherwise we will always be under the radar of people like Lou Dobbs and his likes - just because we are not vocal.

    I am sure, one day the community will rise :)


    There is moment in history when everything starts falling in place, until then nothing will seem like working right.
    But when we reach the critical mass you will see this thing take off, until then buckel up your seat belts and expect the tide to set in soon.





    wallpaper Nature Beautiful Background background pictures nature. nature-desktop-ackground-1554
  • nature-desktop-ackground-1554



  • neil.0505
    08-07 11:53 AM
    Details:

    *Company A has filled for my H1B Cancellation on June 20 but have visa stamped (valid till 2010).
    * Company B has filed for my H1B Transfer.(Have upgraded to Premium processing)
    * Have to enter canada on/before 4th Sept to validate canadian PR (will have to go to canada only for few days).

    Q: Can I re-enter in the US from on a VISA(Valid till 2010) from company A + Approved I-797 from company B?


    Your help will be appreciated!

    Thanks
    Neil





    background pictures nature. Nature background vector
  • Nature background vector



  • kevin08
    03-28 12:47 AM
    remove Atalaji...add Bahenji.





    2011 nature-desktop-ackground-1554 background pictures nature. Nature background vector
  • Nature background vector



  • kondur_007
    07-22 01:35 PM
    Excellent analysis and statistics...everyone on this forum has tried an analysis and all of them are very well done. I will thank vdlrao especially, he has provided some interesting links to statistics (which were very informative for me as I was not aware of lot of these numbers).

    The problem is this: We are all assuming that USCIS will work LOGICALLY...which is impossible for them!:p
    They simply can't do that...

    One additional thing, (at least what I think) is that there is missing statistics about labor sub cases (and plz dont start the debate whether labor sub is good or bad thing), cases stuck in name check for years, and very old cases (cases that came out of backlog elimination centers--remember, those were working in four shifts during the last few months of their existance).

    However, they HAVE proved the fact that they can not do even the RANDOM GC giveaway unless PD is in mid 2006 for EB2.

    So I do believe that they will assign the visa number to whichever case they can (and some other cases randomly) to show that they used all visa numbers and approvals will come to the LUCKY winners over next several months (just like what happened in last June, is happneing this Aug). Overall, it is not a bad news...really a good news.

    What will happen to PD in Sept VB? I guess, dates will probably remain the same or become unavailable, does not matter (as RANDOM visa giveaway fiesta might finish all in Aug or goes in sept, regardless, same numbers will be GIVEN AWAY and whether it happens in Aug or Sept does not matter much).

    In Oct 08, dates will retrogress...(OF COURSE!) but probably not too much (as vdlrao said); and I am also not sure what would be the significance of those dates (besides filing of 485) as USCIS usuallydoes not care about it; they will wait till the end of the next fiscal year...and that's when the title of this thread "EB2 WILL BE CURRENT IN A YEAR" comes into play...To continue their usual RANDOM giveaway, they will have to move dates to 2008 at that time (under most circumstances...and based on all the stats!)...Again, we can not stop thinking LOGICALLY and USCIS can not understand what LOGIC is..:D

    See, we need to understand, life is a Lottery. No place for Logic. USCIS LOVES lottery...after diversity visa lottery, they are also doing LOTTERY for H1 now, and one day if they like the idea of doing LOTTERY, for EB cases, they might throw away this all mambo jambo of EB1,2,3/PD/RD/ROW/IN/CH...and JUST DO THE LOTTERY!! After this post, I will go buy a California Lotto...;)



    more...


    background pictures nature. ackground; joyful nature
  • ackground; joyful nature



  • BharatPremi
    09-24 03:19 PM
    Read any visa bulletin. It's in there.

    I know you are talking about "7% country speciific limit for primary applicants" and "2% country specific dependent limit" So actually it is 9% limit - country specific together.

    But question is " what is the meaning of it?"

    The tables what are published in bulletin are meant for "Visa number availability".

    So numbers (28.6% divided by 5 per each preference-country) are meant for USCIS to process and assign visa numbers till that limit reached.

    "7% + 2%" country specific limit is meant for "Sending Greencard /Ordering Greencard".

    In simplest form, EB-I will have 8008 X 3 (Without spilied over) = 24024 applications assigned Visa number this year and out of that ( 9% X 140000 = 12600) lucky ones will get their physical green cards THIS YEAR. The rest will get their physical green cards next year though their files have been assigned numbers (Pre-adjudicated.) this year.

    Above mentioned explanation is the real meaning of this bullshit.

    I think I have tried my best to explain the process.:)





    background pictures nature. Blended White Background
  • Blended White Background



  • vikki76
    11-10 12:23 AM
    I agree with your comments-albertpinto.



    more...


    background pictures nature. on ackground of nature
  • on ackground of nature



  • CreatedToday
    09-04 01:56 PM
    Why the &*#@ are you still POOR, being in US?

    Mr.Nair tell me is it Gulf or Gelf. Do you still wear lunky in office or smoke peedi...enda peedi malabar pedi, enda CM EK nayar...he he :D

    If its GOD own country...what are you doing there. Are you renting it mr.Nair

    by the way how is omana kutty.





    2010 Nature background vector background pictures nature. Simple nature background with
  • Simple nature background with



  • geve
    09-23 11:08 AM
    It is grat Idea. When you run an organisation, think about weather it meets our final goal or not. Do not think it is going to benfit me or not.

    Once again Great..



    more...


    background pictures nature. ackground music. Nature
  • ackground music. Nature



  • hopefulgc
    02-13 02:58 PM
    where are the govt. sources talking to us know....?
    How much do we really care about the govt. sources when our dates there is a wait of 7 years .. . the dates are in 2001 for heaven's sake.

    I feel like a battered housewife who does not want to step up to her husband 's abuse hoping that one day he would come home and not not beat her up, just come home, ignore her and go to bed and let her be.

    Waiting for 3 yr EAD reforms is like begging for peanuts. we outta swing for the fences. If we outta beg.. lets aim higher... RECAPTURE.




    Going into Lawsuit will not do a penny for our
    fate. I heard the same that Khanna lost the lawsuit > but in our case even the settlement i dont think will arise. Better do what we are doing , lets find success in what we are doing right now and spend that money in support of letter campaign . Lets evaluate the results once we are done through this process. Please be noted , that when AILA wanted to Sue to USCIS there has been lot of discussion on who could come out of shadows also since money was given out by AILA some ppl came forward i bet if its a million dollar ppl wont reach that mark.

    And look at repurcussions before doing that , as ppl have already mentioned no GOVT sources will talk to us . Remember the way ppl could file EAD's was not due to AILA threatening. I dont see a basis for the case first of all , Just it caused mental tension ppl due to laziness of agency you can sue USCIS ? Then every person ever dealt with USCIS should sue them right ? COme on guys. Some ppl might jump on me but think of these issues Just saying i am up for 100$ or 200$ is not sufficient enough for Law Suit.

    I am not saying whether we should or shouldnt do Lawsuit but we need to have options carefully evaluated , all funds ready assuming its gonna go for 2 years and we have ppl whom we can bank on for those 2 years and we should stil continue IV what we are doing and IV shouldnt file this lawsuit.





    hair Nature background vector background pictures nature. nature background pictures
  • nature background pictures



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    10-04 04:30 PM
    my post carefully, you would notice that I used the words 'might be'.

    Cheers,

    Jimi



    more...


    background pictures nature. Nature 3
  • Nature 3



  • jonty_11
    07-10 11:31 AM
    Well said good luck.... I may be following you soon once I have my Canada application nearing approval.....

    Please do share your story with media....IV core can probably help you there.





    hot ackground; joyful nature background pictures nature. nature-desktop-ackground-1671
  • nature-desktop-ackground-1671



  • 485Mbe4001
    05-29 06:07 PM
    I have been saying this for the past one year, let us forget everything else, let us not come up with new rules or ideas or suggestions (new quotas, fraud detection, sue USCIS fund, exteneded APs etc). Focus all our energies on the one issue that will help everyone from all affected countries....Recapture of Unused Visas.

    Recapture campaign will not divide us in EB 1 Vs 2 Vs 3 or countries. Over the past year a number of people have quit because of the bickering.
    Recapture has a precedent because it was approved by Clinton earlier.
    Recapture is free of country caps and it does not affect the existing visas. Murthy's article mentions that 120k are stuck in limbo and we know that there are around 400k visas available...i dont know what more motivation people need to fight for this issues.

    On our own each one of us can do the following:
    a) Try to arrange a meeting with your congressman and senators
    b) write a letter to all members of the Judicary committee

    after that do whatever IV tells you to do

    can somebody summarise it and make a action plan



    more...


    house we have less time so get there background pictures nature. ackground; joyful nature
  • ackground; joyful nature



  • jelo
    05-11 07:10 PM
    buddy,

    I'm already in my beloved place and with your contribution and help to Immigration Voice, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the help.

    Remember, you are doing this to potentially ditch India and to change your nationality and are going to take oath

    "I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same..............."

    Looks like my posting hit the nerve hard, i see it from your response.

    Good Luck

    Dude

    you are such a contradicting personality. If I take the above oath, at least I will be loyal to the country of my citizenship. somebody washed your brain with too much of what it is not in reality. You have to put your country before your race, color, ethnicity and religion. That is what I learnt as definition for citizenship. I have very good tamil friends and even showed your statement. I am glad that they just hate your personality and you are an atypical Indian tamil.





    tattoo Blended White Background background pictures nature. Abstract Nature Background
  • Abstract Nature Background



  • saimrathi
    07-10 11:25 AM
    Have a great time eh!!

    Dear Friends, I had it... I am moving to Canada in the next 2 months to work for guess who? Microsoft. Came to USA in 1997 for my masters, worked at Legato, Documentum and Opentext. Had to restart my GC twrice, once as the company laid me off and next for career progression. GC is still years years away. Interviewed with MSFT last month and got an offer to work in their Enterprise Collaboration team. MSFT looked at the visa mess I was in and offered me to work in Vancouver. I get my Canadian GC in 6 months and my wife can work from day one. I am abandoning my US dream for good;guess I would be satisfied with touching my 4 year old son's American passport.

    I worked for a canadian company in US and now would be working for a US company in Canada. This is globalization. True Globalization. Any for those whiners belonging to IEEE and its propoganda machine, I would like to mention that I drew salries which were above way above the norm. I am sure I would be drawing more than 2 of his programmers combined. Ron- ask your folks to learn to compete and update their skills. They probably studied studied 'history of mathematics' as a math subject in high school instead of calculus. They were happy that they had the coolest Nintendo games while many like me were burning the midnight old figuring out data structures at Berkeley.

    I hope Berney Sanders and his club of the CIR days are hearing the developments. Berney, fix the broken education system for job protection rather than building fences to prevent legal workers to come to this gifted country. More companies will leave for nearshore if the mess continues. Fix the system by closing the H1B loopholes that a small percentage of companies are exploiting. Don't bad mouth the H1B system which has given you so much talent that you could have never groomed, the talented individuals who have contributed to the society, social security system and what not. Patch the holes in the fence, do not erect a higher fence for which people need to pay $ 5000 to cross. And by the way if you have the inclination and the time- fix the broken LEGAL High Skilled immigration system.



    more...


    pictures on ackground of nature background pictures nature. Nature Background Free Vector
  • Nature Background Free Vector



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-06 03:17 PM
    Time to push it.. 200K will buy houses is quite believable given the points that we have monies to do it, and given the market. We need a campaign. Also once the new President wins, never forget to congratulate him and at the same time request help.

    Lets do this. Contgratulate Obama with proposal of GC for House scheme (need better words though :)).





    dresses nature-desktop-ackground-1671 background pictures nature. Marvelous Nature Background
  • Marvelous Nature Background



  • andy007
    07-03 10:25 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    http://www.wesh.com/money/13616272/detail.html


    http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Worl...08500-sun.html


    http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=6740337


    http://www.onelocalnews.com/howellti...news&id=129492


    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/2170349.cms

    http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Jul...nCards,00.html


    Thanks i am looking for CNN also ..



    more...


    makeup ackground music. Nature background pictures nature. we have less time so get there
  • we have less time so get there



  • Macaca
    07-04 08:49 AM
    Chanduv thanks for your efforts. A correction: retrogression started in fall of 2004
    I think its is Oct 1, 2005. Please verify!





    girlfriend Abstract Nature Background background pictures nature. NATURE BACKGROUND (click image
  • NATURE BACKGROUND (click image



  • vdesi
    01-05 02:05 PM
    According to this all H1B's who want to buy a house ? can invest $40,000 should be given a GC out of turn.... Wow!
    What about people waiting in line patiently for five plus years, (labor, I140 and I485)?
    The line for those waiting patiently will not decrease, only people on bench for months willing to get GC at any cost will benefit.





    hairstyles Nature 3 background pictures nature. Nature background
  • Nature background



  • PlainSpeak
    01-13 03:09 PM
    I completely agree with amitjoey and willigetgc.

    Blaming IV on one hand for the lack of enthusiasm and support from EB3 community and on the other hand - for a stand-still in the Congress when it comes to EB specific bills/laws is inappropriate. And then asking IV to drum up a fake EB3 relief measure to encourage this community is a disastrous way to go.

    I recently spoke with one of the admins (reached via contacts page) who gave a very realistic view of how things stand in the Congress and otherwise...and I truly encourage other members to talk to the right folks to get facts rather than getting misled by pure rhetoric. I trust that IV core advocacy wil identify the right bills/legislations to push for and hopefully regional grass-roots members will support those efforts. This Diversity bill might prove to be good practice but we should not have any false hopes. it just gives us another reason to blame IV later on - and IV is the only true platform we have.

    Other than that let me just paste the following I wrote on another thread in response to Plainspeak's approach -
    You do not represent my opinions. So please stop advocating yourself as an EB3 representative. With the points you have raised and the negative vibes you have created between EB2 vs EB3, you have shown that you are concerned and frustrated only about your own personal GC situation and are trying to use the EB3 tag to shove it down my throat. Which I completely detest.
    And to that commnet of mine which you copied from the other post i would asvise people go to that post and see my reply to that





    Rohan99
    01-05 01:50 PM
    ^^^^^





    lotsofspace
    02-13 11:59 AM
    I agree that quota system is cumbersome. It would've been much easier just to have one bucket. But I fail to see how it is discriminatory when every coutry gets an equal piece of the pie. It is a classic supply and demand issue, but it's not a discrimination. Consider also the fact that GC is a grace not a right. "Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own?"

    The problem here not every country gets equal or equitable piece of pie. The probelm is Part of the pie gets thrown out and not given to people in the line because too many of them happen to be from one country.



    Related Posts by Categories


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Total Pageviews