amanda seyfried photo shoot

images Photoshoot. Amanda amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried #39;Elle#39;
  • Amanda Seyfried #39;Elle#39;



  • RattuRani
    06-10 09:29 PM
    Don't think of it as punishment. The US wants to allow a certain number of people to immigrate each year. The demand far outstrips the supply. That's where the problem is.

    There are two ways to address this:

    Increase the supply
    Decrease the demand


    Those are the only two ways. One option would be to go for a points based system that awards the limited visas to those with the best qualifications or where the need is greatest. After all the US is in a "buyer's market" and can pick and choose those immigrants that add most to the country.

    The other option (which is at present politically infeasible) is to increase the annual immigrant quotas. Tough to support this in a recession with 10% unemployment.

    I'm not sure you can characterize this as unfair... ultimately it is left to the US to determine how many people they want immigrating.





    wallpaper Amanda Seyfried #39;Elle#39; amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried Esquire mag
  • Amanda Seyfried Esquire mag



  • ash27
    03-31 11:16 PM
    Sk2006, I don't understand why would you like this thread to be deleted. I understand that this is immigration forum but I do not see any issues discussing other topics that other people are interested.... Please do not discourage people from discussing other issues that may be relevant. If you are not interested, you are more than welcome to not go through this thread....





    amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried Glamour
  • Amanda Seyfried Glamour



  • ksircar
    08-21 09:43 PM
    My daughter's current AP is valid till 10/3/2008. She has applied for AP renewal and finger printing is done. Now she needs to attend a course abroad starting later this month and will return to USA on 12/13/2008. Can she leave USA with current AP and return using new AP?

    Please advise.

    Regards.





    2011 Amanda Seyfried Esquire mag amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried Glamour
  • Amanda Seyfried Glamour



  • swo
    07-13 03:16 AM
    Buying a home in CAN $ 200000 in year 2007 will give you $ 5000 top in Year 2030

    Home appreciation in Canada is strong and sustainable. The recent anomoly of soaring prices in the US, all experts agree, was driven by loose lending policies, and the sorts of bad loans that are simply not permitted in Canada. As a result, they are now not experiencing the same depreciation that is being felt in many US cities.

    Housing prices in Canada do of course vary tremendously. And go through cycles. Vancouver is very expensive. Toronto is close on its heels. But to suggest homes don't increase value in Canada is perhaps the dumbest of the many dumb things you've said here.

    I mean here we are in the middle of what all economists argue is a gloomy US housing market and you try and come up with nonsensical criticisms of the Canadian housing market.

    Where do you get these utterly baseless comments? Use facts when you make an argument. They are more helpful to readers than rants without substance.

    Disseminate real information. Information that you can bring to light that may actually enlighten me and many others.

    Ranting? Well that's rather less helpful.



    more...


    amanda seyfried photo shoot. amanda seyfried interview
  • amanda seyfried interview



  • chantu
    05-01 04:18 PM
    Guys do not get deceive by CON/UPA govt raising voice for Sikhs in Pak. They raised it because the next phase of elections will be held in Punjab, Himachal, Delhi and Haryana where there are significant Sikh population. CON/UPA govt does not care about Sikhs. They want to cover up for the mess they created because of Tytler issue.

    Also, why did CON/UPA govt did not raise voice when homes and temples of Hindus in Kazakhstan were destroyed.





    amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried graciously
  • Amanda Seyfried graciously



  • tikka
    07-04 09:11 AM
    Originally Posted by Macaca ( add ons from forum in red)
    I am trying an outline for sending to media + lawmakers + ...

    The following is a very rough draft without reading some of the letters posted in the thread. I will read the posts tomorrow and polish it by tomorrow evening. I will need everyone's input since I don't know all the issues.

    Introduction
    Retrogression in GC process.
    What happened
    � USCIS announced at the time the forms were due.
    � Applicants started filling forms 2-3 weeks before July 2.
    � Applicants changed their schedules to submit forms.
    Advantages of EAD + AP
    Don't know all!
    � Travel without visa -> saves Embassy overhead.
    � Spouse can work.
    � Can switch job.
    Why does it hurt
    � Medical will not be valid after 1 year.
    � Rejected June filers can not file.
    � June filers did not file because they thought they will file in July.
    � Fees more then doubling
    � Name checking (which can take 1+ year) done in parallel with waiting for GC #.
    � Load balancing for USCIS.
    � USCIS which is supported 90% by application fee needs to care for applicants.
    � Very little chance of legislative relief for a looong time.

    � Many had to take MMR vaccine and hence postpone their plans to have kids by 3-6 months as recommended by NIH.

    � Lawyers who charged upwards of $2000 for filing will not refund the service fee, so candidates have to pay again when dates become current in future.

    The biggest loss is the trust, coz, next time people will not believe these mid month bulletins at all as they can come around anytime and revise the dates. So, applicants will always have to live in fear untill they receive the receipt
     Age out situations with children
     Once a child turns 21 he/she can no longer be filed with the primary applicant. However, once the I485 is filed with USCIS the child is regarded as "safe" regardless of how long the USCIS takes to adjudicate the I485.

    I have that very situation. My son turn 21 in mid-January 2008. The original July brought great relief from years of worrying about whether our PD would become "current" in time. We scrambled to get ready to file 2nd July, only to have everything collapse around us again

    Hope the info clarifies the "age out" situation!
     For "Spouse can work" we might want to word it such that it just does not look like one job less for Americans. Something like spouse can exercise the freedom to get out of the house and contribute to the American economy.



    more...


    amanda seyfried photo shoot. and Amanda Seyfried
  • and Amanda Seyfried



  • software7
    05-31 07:06 PM
    this pending I485 applications include dependents





    2010 Amanda Seyfried Glamour amanda seyfried photo shoot. Photoshoot. Amanda
  • Photoshoot. Amanda



  • EB-VoiceImmigration
    01-15 03:18 AM
    i will certainly comment on this gcperm issue. I mean who is this guy ?? Has he messed up you peoples mind so bad that you keep seeing him everywhere. I mean what has he said that was so bad that you guys start frothing at you mouth and behaving like this.
    :d:d:d:d



    more...


    amanda seyfried photo shoot. house Amanda Seyfried appears
  • house Amanda Seyfried appears



  • okuzmin
    05-25 12:34 PM
    I provided a statement of funds with the original application. They asked for an updated statement when they sent a request for medicals and updated FBI fingerprints. So, you'll most probably have to provide a letter from your bank twice.





    hair Amanda Seyfried Glamour amanda seyfried photo shoot. amanda seyfried
  • amanda seyfried



  • perm2gc
    01-23 07:28 PM
    Finally he got what he deserved..I wish that US won't deport him..He should spend rest of his life in Federal Prison only.If he goes back to india(AP)..he will open one more company and do the same things.His uncle is famous telugu actor and was a member of parliament also..so he will get all the help he needs.I pray to god that he should be in US federal Prision for rest of his life...



    more...


    amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried,
  • Amanda Seyfried,



  • amulchandra
    01-23 09:29 PM
    This is old link but talks about immigration fraud by some consulting firms.

    http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/news/immigration/060924immigmain.html

    amulchandra





    hot amanda seyfried interview amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried - Photoshoot
  • Amanda Seyfried - Photoshoot



  • reddymjm
    09-23 04:35 PM
    One thing, assume if it works out and 50% of the people are able to buy houses and get the GC, they are out of the queue right, so automatically the back logs are gone and the remaining people not able to buy the house will get benifited.

    I am waiting for my GC to buy a house.



    more...


    house Amanda Seyfried in Chloe amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried Photo Shoots - A collection of Amanda Seyfried Pics amp; Images
  • Amanda Seyfried Photo Shoots - A collection of Amanda Seyfried Pics amp; Images



  • Openarms
    05-29 12:38 PM
    this exactly I thought when I read this
    "When asked about the potential cutoff dates for EB3 India, China, and Mexico, Mr. Oppenheim said that it would depend on the demand for these categories over the rest of FY2009"

    What demand? Aren't these categories already "Unavailable" for the rest of FY2009? What will generate the demand? His earlier statements seem to suggest they have a pretty good handle on the number of cases pending and the EB categories and chargeabilities of those cases. Should'nt they already have a pretty good handle on the demand? On one hand, Mr. Oppenheim is throwing out numbers like they've got it all figured out...and immediately after that he makes a statement which implies they haven't a clue!





    tattoo Amanda Seyfried graciously amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried [238/305]
  • Amanda Seyfried [238/305]



  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    09-04 11:18 PM
    OK breddy I searched in youtube. I see chandu is from vijayawada. Now I know why he is talking crap on YS Rajashekar Reddy.

    Dude Chandu, you are in 21st century. Forget about all these castism and all. Live peacefully and get your GC. This castism and all doesn't do any good. Chandrababu and Balakrishan will nto give any GC to you. Save your ass, CASTISM will not help any one. I used to think your senior member and good person. I seriously think your an IDIOT unless you stop this castism. STOP this caste based discussions. I know you are not directly talking but I can join the links.

    (BTW, I don't believe in castism, I don't have any caste)


    Originally Posted by breddy2000
    This MF doesn't even have minimum decency to just leave alone a Dead Man.

    Want to see his saint deeds on IV.....Look for handle "CHANDUV23" handle history.

    1..) This MF has been preaching about faking Resumes in his old posts
    2.) He suggested faking Exp letter to someone in trouble...
    3.) He openly has shown someones full name using his Admin previledges


    Look for all of "CHANDUV23" posts

    Want to see him...search for him in UTUBE. Search for "CHANDUV23"
    God knows what kind of idiots are given this kind of responsibility as Admin....


    U r insane. U r assuming stuff and spewing venom. U like googling people's ids ehhh and that is ur passtime.

    And for your kind information - I am not an admin, nor do I have any previliges. I can always write what I want, if IV thinks that I must not write something, they let me know. I do not have to come on multiple IDs like some of you do.


    For those who are angry with me - send me an email or post me a private message as to why you are all so angry with me.



    more...


    pictures and Amanda Seyfried amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried
  • Amanda Seyfried



  • kumarc123
    07-29 11:08 AM
    The argument that EB2-1 PD will retrogress to 2002 or 2004 does not seem to be based on numbers, but a random speculation. Doesn't not undermine vdlrao's projections in a credible way


    Spillover may not be there, or may be there but when the new quota opens up October 1st, new minimum numbers will be available for EB2-I. Worst case scenario, dates will remain static or very minimal backward movement. It looks like the black hole is the time between late 2004 and early 2005, pre-PERM.Other than saying there is massive inventory of backlogged cases, Ron has not given better/ actual numbers of likely pending EB-2 I cases.

    I agree with you, and believe me, all the white lawyers, none of them go the extra mile to calculate numbers. All they are concerned with is their fees.
    I have a white lawyer and being a member in IV, I know more than she does. Her lack of knowledge does not undermine her credibility, but it is not her job to know the numbers, she presents her client's case to INS, from there its guess work.

    I think Vldrao and other members are not too optimistic or blindly optimistic, they calculated numbers and analyzed the results.


    Thanks





    dresses Amanda Seyfried - Photoshoot amanda seyfried photo shoot. photoshoot for Entertainment
  • photoshoot for Entertainment



  • lahiribaba
    06-12 09:56 AM
    Dude, Read Vivek Wadhwas findings carefully. He wants the best and the brightest to be provided unlimited visas. I agree with him completely. He is not for perpetual fraud and wage destruction as proferred by the outsourcing companies. Next time when you quote a defence, atleast quote something that supports your case not the opponent's :-)

    You all can scream and shout all you want but

    NOTHING IS GONNA STOP THE OFFSHORE OUTSOURCING TRAIN THATS ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING>>>>>>>>>

    BECAUSE.>>>>>>>>>

    OF THE SHEER SIZE OF INDIA'S POPULATION.....

    10 YEARS FROM NOW IF YOU ARE IN IT YOUR BOSS WILL BE SITTING IN INDIA



    more...


    makeup house Amanda Seyfried appears amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried in Chloe
  • Amanda Seyfried in Chloe



  • flygo
    10-04 02:27 PM
    I sent my application to Buffalo early Sep., however, have not received the receipt # yet. My friend told me it only took a couple of weeks for him to get his last year.

    Just wonder how long it is gonna take, thanks for any headsup!





    girlfriend Amanda Seyfried [238/305] amanda seyfried photo shoot. Amanda Seyfried: Teen Vogue Cover Shoot Photos: Industry Insider: teenvogue.
  • Amanda Seyfried: Teen Vogue Cover Shoot Photos: Industry Insider: teenvogue.



  • hebbar77
    09-04 03:23 PM
    apt29.
    Image of india : what are you talking abt.

    I can tell you how corrupt indian govts are from my personal experience.

    If someone dies at ur home, to get the govt doctor come and give you clearance to take the body to burial it takes thousands of rupees. Police need no less either. Else your loved one will be waiting for those ***. If you have to claim ur loved ones insurance to take care of expenses during his death, offices play u around... They just want more money!!

    I see people changing faith to get free money... its not abt faith but division in our own people. We like foreign cars, foreign made netas, foreign faiths... foreign jobs... oh #!?***

    With this happening to you if you are worried abt ur countries outside image... I have nothing to say...

    For all who are unhappy with govt in india : why dont we start a political party of our own?





    hairstyles Amanda Seyfried, amanda seyfried photo shoot. in Mamma Mia! and Mean
  • in Mamma Mia! and Mean



  • somegchuh
    10-18 06:42 PM
    You have hit the nail right on the head. They issued 225000 H1b's between the years and 2000 and 2002 but the GC quota remained the same. Also, there is no quota for H1 (large # goes to India/Chine) but there is a quota for GC.

    The idea is they want to control it so that only a third of the ppl who come on H1 end up getting a GC. They make the GC process hard one way or the other. Either you get stuck in the labor queue or in the retrogression queue. The average time to get has always been 4 years. Some ppl get lucky and get it in less than 3 and some get unluck and spend over 5 years trying to get it!

    Ultimately the question for everyone is how long are you willing to put your life on hold? If you wait long enough you will get it. They seldom reject cases (unless it was a fraudulent case).



    Having said that lot of us are thinking about leaving because US is making harder and harder for people like us to stay here and lot of us don�t want to put our lives on hold for years and years hoping that may be one day I�ll hit the jackpot called green card. On the other hand, lot of us don�t mind waiting and have been waiting for long time. It�s a matter of preference. Remember you are supposed to be a guest here. Do your work and get the hell out of here. Only 140000 guests are allowed to stay back and rest have to pack their bags. I mean that�s the real intent behind this quota system.

    To make long story short, for lot of people US is not the option available on the table so quit comparing US against others. Just think about where you might end up if you didn�t move to Canada and compare that country against Canada.





    saketh555
    09-15 06:08 PM
    I guess the priority dates for EB2 will hoover around 2nd Q of 2005. I came to this assumption after seeing mass approvals of 04 applications, looks like they are cleaning all 04 applications:rolleyes:.
    Can't really guess EB3, not even GOD.





    ivar
    06-15 12:05 PM
    For most of the ppl with hateful comments, Reality sucks and bites back. I agree with dilip and unfortunately, among billions voices and opinions dont matter. Just brutal personal attacks.

    That said. We cant stop the outsourcing and dumping. Today is biilions from India and china and tomorrow rest of billions from rest of world (like Africa and rest).

    If you dont have any proper counter argument, dont post. Period, dont stoop to personal attack.(race,caste,place and commutiy and alma mater).

    Grow up folks.


    Dilips post is fine only in parts but most of it is totally crap. He says his living standard has gone down because of L1s and H1bs and herds people coming from india, Dude you need to understand that this recession has not been caused by H1b and L1s or other IT workers coming to US, its because of the real estate boom and foolishness of american people who believed that real estate prices will keep on rising to INFINITY.. i don't have to explain how this recession started i hope majority of the people knows about it.. so stop blaming IT workforce for your living standard.. another example.. just seen what happened to GM and chrysler.. they failed to understand the market for small cars and fuel efficient cars.. instead they produced gas guzzlers like hummers.. so do you think they have the brightest minds. We are in this deep shit because of the situations created by americans for themselves and now they want to blame it on legal immigrants for there wrong decisions..

    I believe in destiny or lucky whatever they call it.. its not always that brightest get their GC. I wished i was that bright and intelligent person to predict July 07 fiasco but unfortunately i quit my company in Mar 07.. and i know some people who used subsititued labor in July 07 have their EADs with them. Don't think just by getting a GC or citizenship will certify that your the brightest of all still waiting in the GC queue. I am not sure how many people believe in luck... but i do. I don't matter how bright you are and how hard you work you need some luck also..

    Thanks



    Related Posts by Categories


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Total Pageviews