Victoria Beckham took her three boys to iFly Hollywood on Saturday, which is an indoor skydiving/vertical wind tunnel-type thing at Universal Studios CityWalk.
If it were you or I, we would takes 3 boys out in flip flops, or sneakers. Not our Victoria. Instead she went in 6in heels, and my favourite Minerve dress from her collection, which has been modified.
I love everything about the look, but I wish we would get to see more of her hair without the Dolce & Gabbana hair band, maybe she is growing it out, it's so hard to tell.
The trip was said to be an early treat for Brooklyn, who turns 10 this week.
Thanks Kadeam & Ahlia.
Oh...And I am sure you have guess by now, that Victoria is not going to Milan Fashion Week, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani and Roberto Cavalli have shown their collection.
Those of you who argued that she would not go, were right. I just wish you weren't. She would have been so fabulous in the front row causing a riot.



0 comments:
Post a Comment