Victoria Beckham is headed to New York Fashion Week next week, which I am also going to, and I so hope I bump into her.
As Fashion Week is next week, it explains why Victoria headed to London and not Milan as we expected, because her business is based in London.
I hope the couple will get some face to face time before she flies off to New York, because they have not seen each other since David made his announcement.
Saturday is Valentine's Day, and it will be the second Valentine's Day in a row that the couple have not been together.
On the plus side, I can't wait to see her new collection. There is not runway show scheduled, so I guess she will just introduce her collection to buyers like last season.
In September she debuted the poxie. I wonder what she will do this time.



0 comments:
Post a Comment