Victoria Beckham Heads To London


After lunch with her family, Victoria Beckham headed to JFK alone to travel to London.

I was certain she would be staying in New York to launch her dress collection, but it looks like she will be coming home for the launch.

Her collection goes on sale via her website www.victoriabeckhamcollection.com on Monday, and on Wednesday the collection will be available to purchase from Selfridges.

I am not sure if a personal appearance is booked, as nothing is listed on the Selfridges website, but I will be the first in store Wednesday morning to try on her dresses, and hopefully buy, if they are not too expensive.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source

Related Posts by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews